What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Private parking at whitelisted parking spots

Tommo

This is for gang parking but may apply to other whitelisted parking.

At the moment when we park in gang parking all gang members have access to the vehicle.

Can these parking have a dual option so either gang parking or private parking.

Gang parking means all gang members can pull the vehicle.

Private parking only the owner can, same as the other public parking spots around the city.

Seems like a nice idea but you can already kinda do this.

You can change perms in F6 to allow only a certain rank to pull out any vehicle, and remove full access to other ranks. These members that do not have access to the full parking can still park their own vehicles.

You can change perms in F6 to allow only a certain rank to pull out any vehicle, and remove full access to other ranks. These members that do not have access to the full parking can still park their own vehicles.
yeh but if your like some gangs especially grove they use lorrys and a storage system instead of units ect
i think this would be usefull ngl 
+1

I think he means having both at the same time like for example tirenutz that have both Public and Private parking

With so many public parking areas available near the majority of gang turfs, Grove have impound and VU, what is the need for private gang parking? 
Is it because you can’t trust people not to drive your cars? 

With so many public parking areas available near the majority of gang turfs, Grove have impound and VU, what is the need for private gang parking? 
Is it because you can’t trust people not to drive your cars? 
It would be a nice quality of life improvement for gangs, as it is the case for other factions parking in the city i dont anticipate it would require much dev work.

With so many public parking areas available near the majority of gang turfs, what is the need? 
This is also what confuses me since majority of whitelisted gangs have public parking very close. I'd probably say that gang aircraft/boat parking (which I have been looking into) is way more needed than private parking.

This is also what confuses me since majority of whitelisted gangs have public parking very close. I'd probably say that gang aircraft/boat parking (which I have been looking into) is way more needed than private parking.
Yeah I’d agree, as it stands gangs have shared which shows for Police as unknown, and also public parking nearby should they wish to use it. I don’t really see a need for separate private car parking. 

Private/Hidden boat and aircraft parking would be good. 

But there are already groups that have both shared and private parking. 
why not make it universal for all white listed groups? 

Gang Boat / Aircraft Parking would be very interesting.

Back