What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PsiSyndicate AltisLife.co.uk Video

Spoke to him with Hank last night. I asked him to prove it was really him: http://puu.sh/kJ6J0/6f7bde28aa.jpg xD.

I do hope that he RPs well and encourages his subscribers to do the same if they come on. I don't want us to have a whole load of rule breakers who get banned and complain!

As much as i dont really like the guy, i really enjoy watching people new to altislife.

Squirrel said:
I found this very annoying since, because PSI in your eyes is some sort of higher person and I understand that if u banned him it would be bad for your server but do you not think its a little unfair since I could simply join the server, RDM some people and say I am new here? where as you said they should read the rules before playing, and of course i'd be banned. if you're not going to ban him for this then u should unban every hobo in kavala that rdms and vdm's don't you think? I find this very hippacritical (i can't spell that).
SO long as he sorts it with players if he does then there will be no problems.

I'm sure he won't have any 'special treatment' like your trying to say.

In this case remix and stevie spoke to him and resolved the issue.

Everyone stop getting wet

Some like him, some hate him, you are all entitled to your own opinions

Well i'm not gonna share my opinions on him but lets not start another forum war eh?

Yeah he is a youtuber/streamer - but he gets treated like the rest of us

Just chill and ride the wave ~ 

Last edited by a moderator:

Well i'm not gonna share my opinions on him but lets not start another forum war eh?

Well said!  

istockphoto_12892965-cartoon-surfer-riding-a-big-wave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back