What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Put 'downed' people in the boot of a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
At the minute, you're able to put ziptied people in the back of a car, and I think it'd be a good idea to have the same concept but for people that are injured. 

-Saves people from shouting out of cars when they're downed
-Prevents metagaming, can't put blindfolds on people that are 'downed'
-Able to dump cars with people in the boot

At the minute, you're able to put ziptied people in the back of a car, and I think it'd be a good idea to have the same concept but for people that are injured.
It's 4am so I might've missed something but from the quick look I had it seems like it uses the exact same system as per usual so you would already be able to put an injured person in the trunk?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 4am so I might've missed something but from the quick look I had it seems like it uses the exact same system as per usual so you would already be able to put an injured person in the trunk?
I could be wrong but when I tried earlier as well as a couple others, we could put people that are alive and ziptied but not 'downed' people

Did the vehicle placement option not show at all or did it just not show the trunk option (or something else?)

Did the vehicle placement option not show at all or did it just not show the trunk option (or something else?)
I'll update you on this when I've slept or if anyone else could prior to the next time I check when I get in game

the option shows up, you press it and then they end up under the car

Yeah I can second this, every time I have tried it it hasn't worked.
May be user error on my part admittedly but it would be amazing helpful if we were able to put people in boots! 

Seems like we forgot to remove the check that throws you out of the trunk if you get downed, fixed for a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back