What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rape Should be fully banned

Russ Millions

I believe that rape should be fully banned in the server as I don’t feel like it adds any thing to the rp experience one could counter this point with torture however I believe that you can torture people for information which is used by gangs and governments in real life but rape to me has no need and I feel like we should stamp it out 

Totally agree rape should be banned on the server. Some people may of had IRL issues or may been a victim to this. There was a girl in the city that had been raped by a gang and she was traumatized. She literally left the city and never came back and she was genuinely crying. Therefore I’m so against it. 

It has never made sense to me for this to even be allowed, makes no sense and the mindset to even do it is disgusting. +1

I'm sorry, but I don't see any scenario where this should even be thought about...

...Its something which I really feel tarnishes the reputation of the server, that we can somehow justify this by stating people can /OOC STOP at any time. In my opinion, if we have the ability to stop an active RP scenario like that, then it shouldn't even be a scenario to begin with.

Also, people that want to actively instigate this form of RP worry me. And I don't want to be involved in RP with them. I think it's foul.

It adds absolutely nothing whatsoever, but has the power to cause some people immense issues - both on a personal and character level

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be banned absolutely! It actually worries me that people think it is acceptable to try an act this out or simulate a rape scenario. I worry what sort of person is actually behind these characters. Anyone and any gender can be a victim of this IRL both directly and indirectly, there is a risk that allowing this RP could easily cause trauma both mentally and emotionally to people.  

While I understand this is not fully banned, hopefully this should go a long way to helping people feel safe. Its been the product of many hours of staff discussion, a weeks worth of back and forth over text. Time will tell.

Agree! Hate speech and sexual violence should always be non-negotiable no matter if it's roleplay or not. Wild that this isn't implemented! 

Agree! Hate speech and sexual violence should always be non-negotiable no matter if it's roleplay or not. Wild that this isn't implemented! 
As far as I know, it is implemented in some way, I can't remember the rule off the top of my head but im certain one got changed not too long ago for this suggestion

+1

just because there are terms in regards to it, i think it’s wrong to even suggest that kind of roleplay and to go through with it is morally wrong… 

understandable we watch tv shows/films with that sort of content in but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t haven’t an effect on the watcher so to speak. i don’t understand why it’s even a thing on the server… to put it bluntly when someone is realistically getting ‘raped’ the person doing it doesn’t have that consent there anyway so it’s weird to even go about having to have the ‘consent’ to do it within rp

+1

I just find the idea of Rape very disgusting and it should definitely not to be acted in roleplay with or without consent I just find it morally wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that rape should be fully banned in the server as I don’t feel like it adds any thing to the rp experience one could counter this point with torture however I believe that you can torture people for information which is used by gangs and governments in real life but rape to me has no need and I feel like we should stamp it out
Couldn't agree more, the fact its even a charge in the PNC makes me sick, if someone is that sick in the head to want to even PRETEND rape someone they shouldn't be allowed near any RP server ever

Back