What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

reason for my absence

Well shit blaze.

Get yourself up and going again. Hope you're doing okay and keeping the spirits up.

The UNMC are all looking forward to you getting back.

Well that's shit hope your good! Round up the unmc and go hunt them down 🐄🐄

Hope your on the mend buddy, we will all still be here when you get back. Get Well soon!

thanks for the wishes guys means alot to me sat here in th hospital with all these wires all over me and needles all over me as well but my release date is tommor so will be back in game

Sorry to hear about that, hope you get better.

Get well soon old man - Finchyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus blaze we all thought u were still hungover from your crazy boozing lol, i wish you a speedy recovery my friend, we all miss you.

Shame i don't live close to you to send my boys round and find these lil dickheads.

Jeez, some people.. Blaze, i hope you become Better in no time, and if you find those bastards then give them hell ;)

Nah jk, but we all hope you get better!

People like that are pathetic ... it makes me so angry but then i am also reminded of how dumb, pathetic, uhappy and unloved they must be if they behave like this ..... your wounds will heal Blaze but they will never know any of the things that make life worth living : Love, real friendship, wisdom, happyness, etc .... remember that you have all of those and we all Love you m8 ;)

Hope you recover soon 

just so you don't here it for other sources the othe night I was assaulted by 4 guys and I'm now in hospital with 18 stitches in my face where I got slashed and a suspected fractured leg where they were hitting me with a hammer, but reasure ill be return to altis within a few days
Oh shit mate! Just give us a shout if you need anything!

Your Wounds will heal my friend. The scum that did it will be waste of life cunts forever. Hope you get fixed up soon bro!

Back