What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

reason for my absence

That is shit to hear man hope they do get caught for that as soon as possible. But get well soon and take a break from Altis for some time when you get back maybe until your sorted. 

just so you don't here it for other sources the othe night I was assaulted by 4 guys and I'm now in hospital with 18 stitches in my face where I got slashed and a suspected fractured leg where they were hitting me with a hammer, but reasure ill be return to altis within a few days
Bet they came off worse ;) get well soon my love 

Im sorry to hear this @blaze1981I hope yourself and your family are okay! 

Just for old time sake here is the picture of my cat that ran away after deleting your ifrit! 😘

m6PtBCV.jpg

Damn... Bet you gave the little shits their fucking due! Hope you are well on the road to recovery and that your injuries are healing, take all the time you need; the UNMC will be waiting to welcome you back however long you take - but they built you tough in Wales!

no duel I'm afraid hammer acroos the back of the head no idea they were there then the put a stanly blade through my lip causing a whole that you could see my teeth through them they proceeded to snap my ankle with there hammer just a cowardly revenge attack from being I was out unconcious before I knew what was happening police ibe said I'm lucky to be alive but obviously someone was looking down on me

as you can yell im still quite wozzy after being umconcious for 2 days

no duel I'm afraid hammer acroos the back of the head no idea they were there then the put a stanly blade through my lip causing a whole that you could see my teeth through them they proceeded to snap my ankle with there hammer just a cowardly revenge attack from being I was out unconcious before I knew what was happening police ibe said I'm lucky to be alive but obviously someone was looking down on me

as you can yell im still quite wozzy after being umconcious for 2 days
I've been worried sick been asking where you are for days get well mr sheep shagger

Get well, rest. Come back when you are ready!

M8 Thats just horrible what people can do. I hope you will get better and soon hopping on the server again and give us some nice rp :=)
-Santa Wicker

He Blaze i really hope they will catch the guys who did this assuming you were there with some friends they might have seen something.. get well buddy! 

And please take care of yourself first We not going anywhere. 

Well boys the blackfish is ready it can hold 40 so whos coming

na seriously get well soon blaze

I am really overwhelmed by the responses guys makes me realise that this community is by far the best around and how I feel privileged to be a part of it, its not until something like this happens to you,you realise your not as invinceable as you think , hug your loved ones every night because in the doctors words I was within maybe 3 centermeters of meeting my maker and with young children im not ready yet, so much love to you all and ill se you soon

Back