What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebal For the cartel that took my salt tonight

maddserious

Mt friend and myself were shot at in the salt processor and I was taken hostage and had to go in the helicopter to the salt dealer.

Just looking to find the rebel that took me as I didn't get a chance to see the steam name, just incase I need the hand that was offered....

Look on teamspeak for a group of friendly individuals who go by the names el nealio, thermo, bullit, imperial sniper and fatal these gentlemen often do salt runs with me and are always armed feel free to join.

If your out of town and the Cartel descend on you, co-operate, we role play and if you pay your dues and do as you're told you won't get harmed (usually :p )

Might just have to join you there price, Sick of this John guy and his sidekick thinking he can shoot you up if he asks you to get out the truck every 5 seconds.

Ok i take that all back, within 5 mins of posting i get robbed by El nealio aha.

Get a gun, if anyone tries to stop you use it. Salt mining is more unsafe that coke at this rate.

Who the fuck are you? Spamming every thread. I'm talking to these wannabe Cartel guys.

They could at least call themselves something other than the Cartel, what with there already being a much larger more potent Cartel. So stupid, time for these losers to die I think..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok mr badass 1) I'm not allowed to post on the forums I'll call bullshit on that 2) You own the word cartel I'm pretty sure some guys in mexico will disagree 3) You are not "much larger" than them, they are constantly on usually in a big group of 8-12 on teamspeak while I have only seen more than 4 LF guys on at the same time once. You talk a big game but you seem to either have major arrogance problems or are just plain retarded.

Fight fight fight!

h2B002A64

Maybe you'd have a better gang if you didn't murder, rape and pillage everything in sight Mitch. You catch more flies with honey...

I think it might be a possility that these "Gang Members" may not be real such as the photoshopped pictures of police officers

Special Suprise please be when he spawns in he has broken legs everytime for this I would donate my weeks paycheck to charity

Back