What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebal For the cartel that took my salt tonight

I have a great idea. Behave like Cartels. You know it's 1% gang war, 99% negotiation with these cats? Why don't you all arrange a time to meet in game, have all your guys have some awkward tense stand off, putting your guns away and stuff, and your cartel leaders talk face to face to agree terms of territory, taxes etc?

This is what they do! It'd be a great opportunity for RP, so don't waste this by sulking like teenagers on the forums, get back in game where it should be! 

I'm sure the police could very well help arrange such a meeting, as it would be in our interests to help stabilise the situation and reduce the risk of more conflict. We could check people and cars on the way in to make sure they're without weapons etc, then let you all talk it out. Let me know if anyone's interested, I have a few ideas!

@Mitch, that John guy got me also. I was with you last night in Sofia when you were raging haha

yes. while we all agree that ppl like " John " ruin this game for us... nothing we can do..

I reported him with the video....

did he get punished? nope.

hmmm I don't know what I can do except put him on my shit list, I could create a poll to ban him.... I guess

Not banned yet anyway. Also to answer your video question, you get the Mk 200 LMG from the donator shop and it holds 200 rounds. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the fact im not the only guy who thinks john needs a kick in the backside, even if its from his little gang.

At least most the cartel do good roleplay and cool stuff. 

I'd like to thank the groups/gangs that came forward happy to negotiate with others. In order to facilitate this, I will be trying to negotiate a cease-fire and amnesty zone for you guys. What this would mean, is that we pick the place, you guys go there, we check each and every last one of you for guns/drugs etc, and none of you are arrested for the duration (and 10 minutes after) the meeting for previous crimes.

A couple officers have come forward to me to say I should not be doing this, but i'm a little annoyed at that. I'm not a rebel, or a gang member. But helping you guys sit at a table and agree terms, taxes, territories and rules, it means that the police force has less major crime overall to deal with. (The less shootouts, the better!).

And finally, I know I keep saying this, but this is awesome for RP. Great to see this happening!

yes. while we all agree that ppl like " John " ruin this game for us... nothing we can do..

I reported him with the video....

did he get punished? nope.
Put it on the report forum if you didn't yet, i'm pretty sure it's more accurate then in a middle of a post.

Back