What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove all Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
As most people know wearing helmets has become a very popular occurrence within gang members and police. The main reason for this is because it tanks a headshot meaning you cannot get one tapped. 

my suggestion is to remove all helmets from the clothing store. The skill of being able to headshot someone is taken away due to a helmet. This will bring back the skill factor and will reduce the amount of ppl running around with a stupid helmet on. 

🤣   -1 hit them more than once they'll die

Last edited:
Not being rude buts its a roleplay server, shouldn't be about "one tapping" someone, think quicker you get away from that it will be better for the server

-1 I think. helmets exist in real life. am I correct? plus. its a rp server not a frag montage

If your concern about helmets is that you can't '1 tap someone' then maybe you should not be playing a serious RP server...

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao the skill of one tapping someone 😅 bruh this is gta rp not a cs:go lobby

-1, If you're worried about one tapping someone with a helmet on you're on the wrong server.

land one head shot skilful but land two headshots is MLG skills shot also the kill

Everyone flaming the suggestion but every cop recently is crying because they aren't allowed to wear clothing store helmets anymore and every gang member is going into shootouts wearing them because they don't want to get 1 tapped with them on  😂
A better suggestion is remove all armor that comes from wearing a helmet and leave them in the game. That's possible and i'm sure the devs are already on it - hopefully just comes quicker than imports  🙂 

Feel like helmets probably remove some of the advantage from people who have roleplay dots on their screens so -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back