What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Ifrit's - YOU DECIDE!

Should we remove Ifrit's from AltisLife.co.uk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
This poll is a result of this post:

The outcome of this poll will be the outcome on the server, before voting please keep in mind this is a roleplay server not a combat server so vote for the greater good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removing the Ifrit completely is extremely drastic and supporting this idea is ridiculous.

Voted but Wilco, can we vote on your profile picture? The voice doesn't suit the face if you know what I mean. You look hot, don't get me wrong, but everytime I see your profile picture I hear this:  "Hi, I'm Wilco, welcome to Altis Life.co.uk"

You need to replace it with a bald bearded bloke from Leeds or something.

(appreciate I've moaned a lot tonight.)

Well if you want to group some images together... and make a wilco's next profile image i will turn it into a poll

If that's what it takes to make people happy! lol

Well if you want to group some images together... and make a wilco's next profile image i will turn it into a poll

If that's what it takes to make people happy! lol
Tomorrow at work, I'll do this. But for now, i'm going to collapse on the floor and sleep. Night all.

EDIT: I liked that post...DAMN that felt good.

I voted for the second option. Why?

3 mil isn't in the price range of a casual who's going to take their slot on the server for advantage. Let's face it, a ban after donating is a bit more severe than a ban without donating. You've lost that little bit more.

Also, I appreciate we can spend that money and still be able to use it a second time, given its not scrapped. I've had an ifrit in my garage for over 2 months now. I've used it maybe, 3 times?

Edit: I'd also like to see a poll on the Zafir & Mk200.

I voted for the second option. Why?

3 mil isn't in the price range of a casual who's going to take their slot on the server for advantage. Let's face it, a ban after donating is a bit more severe than a ban without donating. You've lost that little bit more.

Also, I appreciate we can spend that money and still be able to use it a second time, given its not scrapped. I've had an ifrit in my garage for over 2 months now. I've used it maybe, 3 times?

Edit: I'd also like to see a poll on the Zafir & Mk200.
About the zafir i want the zafir double on vip and rebel because 1 its pretty overpowered and 150 Bullets will rape you or a car easily i think that the mk200 is just a bad gun i've not really seen anyone with a mk200. but the zafir is to OP.. the price needs to go higher for that one.

About the zafir i want the zafir double on vip and rebel because 1 its pretty overpowered and 150 Bullets will rape you or a car easily i think that the mk200 is just a bad gun i've not really seen anyone with a mk200. but the zafir is to OP.. the price needs to go higher for that one.
I'm all up for higher prices, that's not an issue and I'm pretty broke, but I like to have the option, having an arsenal. I don't want to do a bank job and everyone run around with zafirs, I want to do a bank job and when we really need it, someone lay down suppressing fire with zafir and literally make cops want to turn around and go home. I want it to be a fearful weapon and for people to be impressed by it, I don't think removing it is the right idea though.

I have a better idea, make the Ifrit a rental-only like the .50cal offroad while at the same time increasing its price. It could also be made exclusive to blackmarket/gang shops at somewhere around 1-2 million.

Just to make sure, this is about all the armored vehicles right (because it just says Ifrits in the title)?
Yes, Sir. These: 

1397632852909.jpg

I was just wondering if this would include striders and hunters aswell because I think it would be unfair for us WLR if basically our only means of transport on the ground would cost 250k to get it out, unless everyone would prefer us driving around with Armed offroads all the time.

But it seems to be just the Iffis

Why not make the iffrit hidously expensive and make it a gang purchase from the gang funds

Gang found or not gang found. Still costs the same. Nothing would change by that lol

In my opinion remove the ifrit from server and replace it with the much cooler looking strider and yes pls make em very expensive so gangs who use it only do it when needed

Why would there be a faction only vehicle ? Dont like that idea

strider/hunter/ifrit is no roleplay vehicle. people buy them so they dont have to deal with cops. i say remove them (temp) and see if you get more roleplay.

Wow 250k garage cost is a bit hefty.

Are these options written in stone?

The 30k today is quite much already imo.

And the risk of losing an ifrit with those prices is enough I think.

Option increase prices and increase the chop shop price to say 200-300k instead of the garage fee.

Make it profitable to hunt down an ifrit and chop it. Today's 20k or what it is is quite low.

But to do that a Zafir would be great but they will now dissapear :(

Now you remove options in the game instead of increase them.

strider/hunter/ifrit is no roleplay vehicle. people buy them so they dont have to deal with cops. i say remove them (temp) and see if you get more roleplay.
We use it to create "fear" and not to escape from the RP.

When you spikestrip my iffrit, I go out and deal with it as the situations is.

Or when i get rammed by a hunter.

I dont think removing it woud be the best. But deffo, make it more expensive and a better chop chop price as stimpen says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back