What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Ifrit's - YOU DECIDE!

Should we remove Ifrit's from AltisLife.co.uk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the outcome is a dead cert now. When it is implemented would you guys be able to remove any ifrits bought since Saturday as you can bet your bottom doller people are currently hording them. The reason I said Saturday is that during the police meeting it was leaked.

Ifrits should not be permanently removed but rather become a situational usage for the rebels just like the Hunters are situational for the constabularies, and only be used during events, convoys, operations and bank robberies that sort of thing. Otherwise I am happy seeing the Ifrits remain - but with a largely increased price. There is a lot of rebels out there who will become more careful and value their lives more if the prices are increased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be checking the garages by the way.. Silly Hoarders.

I will be checking the garages by the way.. Silly Hoarders.
what do you mean buy hoarders, I have 4 ifrits, will you be removing them and if so will you return our money that we paid for them?

I'd imagine it will be like when they removed all multiple ifrits from people (so they then only had 1) a few months ago, you'll be given a warning with plenty time to sell the extras.

Wait, so police get hunter and rebels get no armored vehicles... Wasn't this meant to also nerf the police force instead of buff it? You are talking everything from us!? All I want to do is chill in my ifrit with a zafir and eat a crumpet! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

If Ifrits prices are being increased, make police pay for Hunters and all lethal guns !
Keep rubber bullet guns and tazers (MPU & normal) free.

In my opinion remove the ifrit from server and replace it with the much cooler looking strider and yes pls make em very expensive so gangs who use it only do it when needed

Why would there be a faction only vehicle ? Dont like that idea
You are not having striders. They are wlr rebel vehicles only boy. 

If Ifrits prices are being increased, make police pay for Hunters and all lethal guns !

Keep rubber bullet guns and tazers (MPU & normal) free.
I am all for paying for guns the only problem with that is the forum would be flood with 100's of comp requests due to how much you get RDM'd which you yourself would know as you used to be a cop.

I am all for paying for guns the only problem with that is the forum would be flood with 100's of comp requests due to how much you get RDM'd which you yourself would know as you used to be a cop.
 You should not be wearing your lethal weapons on you?

And if you do, isn't it the chance you have to take just like rest of us? 

strider/hunter/ifrit is no roleplay vehicle. people buy them so they dont have to deal with cops. i say remove them (temp) and see if you get more roleplay.
Don't speak about a majority like it's a minority please. Ifrits are invaluable during bank robberies and other scenarios.

What what what?! Hold your horses, are you going after the ifrits already bought now also? You must be kidding, is there no stop to this madness?

Nothing new about the ifrits going up in price, have been talks about that for weeks on the forum.

Don´t touch my stuff, house, bank account and don´t touch my garage, it´s very personal for me and I don´t want ppl to mess with what I have built up and earned from hard labor on the server.

Im already really annoyed about the vehicles I´ve lost to the vehicle dissapearing bug and I dont want more stuff to be taken from me deliberately.

These weapons are not yours anymore, these vehicles are not yours anymore, this house is not yours anymore, these clothes are not yours anymore, no baked beans or tea for you either, here is a cardboard box that we just implemented in the game that you can sleep in on the streets of Kavala like a hobo. We´ll change your name to "hobo" and your role is to live in the gutter of Kavala begging for nickles not experincing any form of action what so ever.

Oh yeah, we are taking away the treasury, coke fields, heroin fields, copper fields, iron fields, actually we are taking out everything. You now can only do apples in a normal hatchback just to save up for an offroad. Then you have completed the game. Well done. Meanwhile the police are tracking you down with .50 cals, hunters, hellcats and MK18's because you forgot your're ID.

Just give it all back :(

Don't speak about a majority like it's a minority please. Ifrits are invaluable during bank robberies and other scenarios.
The issue is people don't use them only for robberies and purposeful scenarios. Personal opinion, I'm fine with any of the options including the old one where nobody has MRAPs,because I know there are problems with them and everyone complains about each other. Months ago we had a few threads on removing both because they were troll mobiles,but nobody wanted their toys taken away and the same is true for the present. Everyone knows there is a problem,but nobody likes the solutions. Also for those complaining about police paying for things it has already been made public knowledge since 5.0 that police will be paying for things. Not to mention everyone seems to have forgotten that with the police Hunters,Helicopters, and .50 cals are only accessible to a handful of people with restrictions on them,while right now literally every one of you can whip out an Ifrit as you please without restrictions and that's where the abuse and unbalancing occurs.

The issue is people don't use them only for robberies and purposeful scenarios. Personal opinion, I'm fine with any of the options including the old one where nobody has MRAPs,because I know there are problems with them and everyone complains about each other. Months ago we had a few threads on removing both because they were troll mobiles,but nobody wanted their toys taken away and the same is true for the present. Everyone knows there is a problem,but nobody likes the solutions. Also for those complaining about police paying for things it has already been made public knowledge since 5.0 that police will be paying for things. Not to mention everyone seems to have forgotten that with the police Hunters,Helicopters, and .50 cals are only accessible to a handful of people with restrictions on them,while right now literally every one of you can whip out an Ifrit as you please without restrictions and that's where the abuse and unbalancing occurs.
I said this on a thread in regards to LoA, it feels at current, the only people who are trolling, jumping out of ifrits and spraying people down is LoA, we witnessed t earlier. Its not breaking the rules, but terrible role play. Why not target those who abuse the privileges instead of everyone who appreciates them?

I said this on a thread in regards to LoA, it feels at current, the only people who are trolling, jumping out of ifrits and spraying people down is LoA, we witnessed t earlier. Its not breaking the rules, but terrible role play. Why not target those who abuse the privileges instead of everyone who appreciates them?
Why LoA, why? :´(

Oh yeah, we are taking away the treasury, coke fields, heroin fields, copper fields, iron fields, actually we are taking out everything. You now can only do apples in a normal hatchback just to save up for an offroad. Then you have completed the game. Well done. Meanwhile the police are tracking you down with .50 cals, hunters, hellcats and MK18's because you forgot your're ID.

Just give it all back :(
Umm a little to real for a game man dial it down !!

Fucking hell guys, its an ifrit, an OP vehicle used to bait people away from situations. Nothing else has been taken away. 2 months ago the biggest chopper you could get was an orca, and the best gun? a katiba being the only weapon you could get. You guys are extremely spoilt already with zafirs ETC, get over it and start thinking about role-play instead of your precious online currency!

LoA have officially left the server so you don't have to take away Zafir, MK 200 or increase the price of ifrits anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back