What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Saved Gang Clothing

JB_

After a discussion in Teamspeak with Hustlers regarding a totally separate issue, something came to light that could potentially lead to the gang cap being circumvented.

It is possible at the moment for any Ex Member of a gang to save the full clothing as an Outfit. This would/has allowed gangs to call upon people not on an F6 menu to change into official gang clothing to help or be involved in situations while looking like an official member. For gangs that are full, this allows them to circumvent the gang cap for example if they have 25 members on the F6 but only 6 online and require help with a situation, They can call on Ex-Members who have access to the clothing to get involved and hence getting around the gang cap. There's no way to identify this in game so it is not something that can be reported hence the suggestion as it may be a dev issue instead which could be resolved.

I would prefer if it just removes the saved clothing if you are not in the gangs F6.

Because otherwise all the people in the gang would have the same clothing since they will have to go change it every storm because you can't save it they would just use the plain clothes that they can have on the gang wardrobe thats it (if i understood the suggestion right).

Basically don't mind it being saved on the wardrobe but would prefer if only the people in the F6 could dress it regardless of whichever wardrobe you go.

Tbh it was an open suggestion to just not allow none F6'd people to be able to wear whitelisted clothing the same way as if you are kicked from police you spawn out of police clothes - my choice of title may have been confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is possible at the moment for any Ex Member of a gang to save the full clothing as an Outfit.
Are you suggesting that people shouldn't be able to equip gang clothes from their outfits at all or only if they aren't in the gang that the clothes are for?

Are you suggesting that people shouldn't be able to equip gang clothes from their outfits at all or only if they aren't in the gang that the clothes are for?
If you are not on the F6 the clothing should not work or appear correctly. Outfits should still be allowed to be saved in general.

If you are not on the F6 the clothing should not work or appear correctly. Outfits should still be allowed to be saved in general.
I think if it was implemented and you didn't have access to a certain component of the clothes it should leave it as what you currently have on for that certain component rather than the whole outfit "not working or appearing correctly" when equipping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back