What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removing number plates from cars/bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KearnW

I've now spoken to a few people about the ability to remove plates from cars and bikes, and it may be a lot of work but i am unsure on that side of it.

My reasoning to this would be to make the racing scene far better and in terms of the current things in place regarding racing and police having to catch cars involved in racing and the person driving, I also think it gives officers another reason to pull you over if you are doing illegal activities and are not displaying a plate.

Not only that, it may give another use for screwdrivers and potentially making them worth more or even making them a discardable if they are broken after doing it.

I can understand why people wouldn't want this in terms of speeding fines and not being able to check the owner of the car by checking the database, however i feel it could add some quality rp and could be very enjoyable.

Appreciate you all reading.

Overall, I get where your going and it's a plus 1 from me however, I do have a minor suggestion/addition to this from a Police POV...

Bikes which currently do not have plates (viewable by you or me) still hit our ANPR cameras, speed camera and devices so the Police can still see who owns the bike etc, my addition/alternate suggestion to this would be if you could remove the plate for racing etc as suggested however, that only works per storm (for balance) and you can't do it for everyone of your cars at the same time etc.

I like the suggestion and would like to see people being able to use fake plates too that they might be able to borrow/steal from another car but it's a balancing act as well. 

Suggestions in regards to number plates are made monthly, and are always rejected.

Cars will never have number plates removed, because you've then created a meta and made people essentially untouchable in their cars. Everyone will do it

TDLR:

Fake Plates = Possibility for future, feel free to upvote this if you want fake plates to be a thing:

No Plates = Bug (Read Recon's response in the following thread):

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back