What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Renovate These Houses (make them buyable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scrub

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
The following houses are right in the middle of other purchasable houses and it would be nice IN MY OPINION if they were all usable in the same block/street.

1) Make these two flats in the 437-453 (&456) Strawberry Avenue block of flats buyable:
fVrrRMd.jpg

2) Make these houses opposite 145-147 on Nikola Avenue buyable:
mNxMM3d.jpg

3) Make this house next to 141 on Bridge Street buyable:
    b) Make some of the other houses next to taxi rank on Bridge Street buyable too
EzA3TwK.jpg

4) Make these houses on Mirror Place buyable:
4Cj6T8R.jpg

Make these houses next to 151 and 152 on Mirror Park Boulevard buyable:
vb13Slj.png

That's all I've got for now but I'll add more as I go as edits.

In agreement with this, there are a bunch of uninhabitable houses in between owned houses which feels 'odd' but I presume is down to house demand versus population.  If you look at the latest release it puts in the region of 1100 properties across the map, some sit empty for days/weeks and my character (Jack Hamilton) has a real issue trying to sell properties not part of Vinewood Hills/Hardwick Apt complex/Mirror Park areas.

The following houses are right in the middle of other purchasable houses and it would be nice IN MY OPINION if they were all usable in the same block/street.
We don't add houses/containers from request due to the fact people usually request stuff they want to purchase themselves and would constantly keep checking them until they are added, also there is a fairly large amount of unowned purchasable houses currently so there's not really any need for them.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back