What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Repairing

SolomoNn

Is repairing at a repair truck during an active situation ( gunfight ) when inside the vehicle allowed? I want a staff member to clarify please.

Hello @SGT Solomon,

I know you requested a staff member to answer, however, I am hopefully just as good! XD Personally I don't see anything wrong with doing such things as it is just alike repairing your vehicle using the Windows Key feature whilst in an active firefight. Furthermore, there isn't a rule that explicitly states that it isn't allowed. 

I hope this answered your query!

Warm Regards,

Jack Shepherd.

Hello @SGT Solomon,

I know you requested a staff member to answer, however, I am hopefully just as good! XD Personally I don't see anything wrong with doing such things as it is just alike repairing your vehicle using the Windows Key feature whilst in an active firefight. Furthermore, there isn't a rule that explicitly states that it isn't allowed. 

I hope this answered your query!

Warm Regards,

Jack Shepherd.

This is accurate.  Nothing against doing it.

As mentioned nothing against it, but if you aren't in a gunfight you can get out and rp repair it its more fun :)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them

Back