What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 178 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Justin Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 178

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1645

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The RVDM starts at 3:35. But basically I was selling drugs outside of the tequila-la and a car came speeding past and ran into one of my fellow gang members (it does slightly look like they purposely drove into him looking back at the clip). Then after a few seconds the same vehicle came back down the road and RVDM'd another of my fellow gang members who was about to put the first person in a vehicle, after this the 3 people in the car (Driver: 178 & Passengers: 181, 195) drove off without saying a single word to anyone involved. IDs can be seen in this screenshot from around 5 minutes after this clip in which they came back and parked across the road for a few minutes however still said nothing: https://i.imgur.com/7IwUAgC.png 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo04uuT74xA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am a member of the "flower gang" who have been messing with you guys for the past few days, this was a flower gang member just to clarify, we have previous beef from the other day when you stabbed and shot 2 of our members. We aren't wearing the flower outfits here I don't believe so mistakes can be made. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Dryt@1A3Are you free to hop into TS to solve this?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Dryt@1A3Are you free to hop into TS to solve this?
I'm free to come to TS.

Hello, I am a member of the "flower gang" who have been messing with you guys for the past few days, this was a flower gang member just to clarify, we have previous beef from the other day when you stabbed and shot 2 of our members. We aren't wearing the flower outfits here I don't believe so mistakes can be made. 
I have no clue who "flower gang" are as I haven't been in-game that much lately however as you can see from the clip there wasn't any previous RP before the VDM therefore I don't see how "beef from the other day" would be a valid excuse for it.

@1A3 It would be much easier if you could just talk to your gang, most of them should know who we are, we are the same people who you trapped in the construction site.

BUT may I say, the language used in that video is unacceptable, calling people a "retard" shouldn't be allowed on the server.

@Merek Not right now sorry, but @1A3, does "flower power" ring a bell? That's what we kept telling you with red shirts and flowers on them, everyone playing within the past few days should know.

@DrytI understand that there may be prior beef but running into people without saying a single word prior is not great when you're playing on an RP server.

I am a member of the "flower gang"
this was a flower gang member just to clarify
Are you even one of the people involved in the clip? As this statement in your previous message makes it seem like you weren't involved?

the language used in that video is unacceptable
This report is regarding the RVDM, if the person who was called it by the other person had a problem with it he would've likely reported it himself.

does "flower power" ring a bell? That's what we kept telling you with red shirts and flowers on them
Not to me, however I'm still not sure how having "beef" with us would be a valid reason to drive into two of my fellow gang members (who were out of colours and could've just been random people) without any initiation or prior rp over the last few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MerekI understand that, however I don't believe the first hit was initially intentional after talking to him, he says he was just looking to steal your bikes and because we have ran both groups over multiple times in our rivalry he came back and i guess he decided to go for the other one rather than just taking the mick out of him for beef like he first was going to, as you can tell all the members found it funny due to it being a constant thing in our rivalry and it was meant to just be a bit of a laugh, I guess our rivalry isn't just fun rp anymore and rather is more serious to you, if that is the case I'm sure we can tone it down a bit if the fighting is a bit un-needed.

@1A3 And to that, he knew it was you, he has literally been rping our rivalry with you all for 3 days

@DrytIf you aren't the one running people over then please refrain from commenting any further. Please get the person who was driving the car to come to TeamSpeak and 1A3 and myself will also be there to solve this

@DrytI'm not telling you to tell him in RP, contact him via 3rd party etc or if you only have contact via in game I will come and speak to him when he is next in game

@DrytI suggest you find a way of getting it through to him that he has been reported so this can be solved 🙂 24hr's will be given

I understand there may have been prior roleplay a few days ago however there is nothing in this clip that links it back to that and quite frankly it's very poor RP. If you want to keep continuous beef then people need to show good RP linking it back to previous incidents rather than just running someone over and laughing about it. 

Action has been taken against the Driver ID 178 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back