What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 256 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 256

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2148

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.1) Bullying ,  (G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in the hospital where I got a report there is a suspect with A knife outside, I kick him out of his bike and stop and search him, he then start making fun of my English which I find very offensive I'm playing here a game and don't want here any kind of abuse and be called a paedophile. He also broke RP And start talking about OOC and Teamspeak. He also runs in my firing line which I would say is kind of Breaking NVL.

(Sever crashed so could not resolve the situation. )

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NinQqU7nCA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You came out, kicked me off my bike, someone then started attacking you.. You shot, killed the person, then continued to shoot, therefore killing me... I had no weapon, and never attacked. As your video shows. 

You then, started abusing me verbally, calling me names, then took £46,000 out of my pockets.. And then every person in that hospital began verbally abusing you beucase of how you spoke to, and treated others! And how you can say, about breaking RP...? Ive never met a police officer, in this city, with worse Role-playing than yours. You never showed your id, you never had a vest on originally, you just started randomly demanding i get off MY OWN bike, when id only that moment left the hospital.. 

So.. If you were in the right, the two other police officers, wouldn't have undermined you, and returned my money! You were forced to return my 46K, Which is out right admittance, to how you screwed up! The police officers on scene also thought you were useless.. Not just us 

Thanks

also, why would you lie about the situation not being resolved and the server crashing?

You were told to return my money, by two police officers, and then you left then building , angry. No need to lie and claim the server crashed , that happened later, well after our interaction. 

You were told to return my money, then you ran off outside and left.. i was De-Arrested by the two officers.. situation resolved. Lieing about the incident isnt going to help

I'm sure if needs be, the two officers can voice their opinion on whether this matter was resolved or not, and confirm, your infact telling porkys

also, why would you lie about the situation not being resolved and the server crashing?
Hello sir, so the server did time out so, I could not ask you on TS Since if logged your session ID Would be the same.  

When I'm talking about resolving situations I Mean talking on TeamSpeak fact you call me a paedophile and breaking RP by talking about OOC chat and Teamspeak. 

Ingame issues that officers talked about it were resolved (I Will not go into this player report in detail about how your cash was taken because of Possession of a controlled drug with intent to supply it to another, what gives me than powers to take your cash ingame, but it is not why you been reported. 

We should stick into this rulebreaker, not ingame issues and since this chat is out of character I ask you kindly cut this hate towards me. 

I don't feel very welcome as a community member being bullied about my English and then being called a  very not with good names . 

(C1.1) Bullying  (What  I think you did when you made fun of my English.) 

Calling people a  again not with good names not sure what community rule it would break.    

(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real-life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

So you can not talk about things like TeamSpeak and OOC chat.

I asked you plenty of times in OOC to talk to me in TS..  You continued to ignore this request, ignoring it so long, that it was eventually mentioned in-game

You had no intentions of going teamspeak, just like you had no intentions of interacting with me once your  officers had made you look silly ingame.  Trying to use the server crash that happened much after our interaction, is a complete cop out, and your proving yourself to be dishonest. 

You did not want to go to TS, you wanted to make a report on here rather than deal with it on TS together. I requested many times you ignored me.. My session id didn't change untill the crash which was well after our interaction. Id been out of hospital for a good amount of time..plenty of time to have gone ts.. But you claim that you wanted to go ts after crash but didnt know my id...? If that really was true, which, we both know its not, then perhaps you could have said something in OOC to get my attention.. I mean,  i asked you to TS on multiple ocasions in ooc.. You could have reffered to my old id in ooc ti get my attention, but you wouldn't have, becuase you lie and didn't want to talk. 

As far as bullying.. Your mic, is quiet, and to me, surrounded by people taking clearly, you sound like your mumbling. I understood certain words which afllowed me to piece the conversation together, but atleast talk clearly and loudly, particularly when theres multiple others all talking. 

Also how comes your reffered to me as a Bald Cunt in several occasions? I think if your going to name call people in the server, you need to get some thicker  skin as your bound to get verbal retaliation?  You set the whole tone for that incident from the moment get go, there may have been poor rp on my side due to frustrations with you, however, whats your reason for such awful rp? 

You never had an intention of talking in TS, youd prefer to just report and now we have to write endlessly.  Should have just come to TS and spoke.

In my time in RPUK you are the first and only person to of had any kind of problem with me.. And by far the WORST rp i have ever seen as far as a police officer.  

You need to reevaluate how your talk to people, as it will determine how your perceived and spoken too by others 

You have changed the report from Bad RP to bullying which suggests you just want me 'reported' and not fussed what for. 

It feels like a personal attack on your behalf due to the outcome of our interaction. You didnt appreciate the fact, the other two officers, undermined you, made you de-arrest me and give me my money back. You were salty and annoyed by this, hence why you were calling me Names moments before returning my money. 

And i understand, you can take my money due to possession of drugs, that makes sense..

However, why did the other officers then insist you return my money? They made it clear to me, it was due to how YOU handled the situation. Its no coincidence that I was de arrested and my money returned. I think that alone speaks volumes to how you dealt with me and others around you. You were contradicted by more than one person 

Im still happy to talk about this in TS.. 

I would happy talk in TS, but I'm not happy you call me with bad name and you breaking char. 

There is also alternative footage, thats not choppy or Laggy,  and contains conversations and actions that you have no included and failed to mention. The footage is from a third prospective, that if its requested, can be added to this report 

This footage ALSO confirms that multiple people, who were completely unknown to me, all started harassing you and name calling you, I had no control over that unfortunately 

Never have i witnessed so many strangers, come together to voice their opinions about yourself. Which, i understand may have been intimidating, but, it shows that you clearly triggered multiple people in the hospital. There was SEVERAL other police at the hospital, none of which intervened nor requested that others stopped. You essentially was left to deal with us, along side a lady that clearly wanted you to diffuse the situation and to stop escalating it

You refused to give my money, you were took to the side, then, you ran back towards me, and again made negative remarks to me before returning my money. Would you not consider that 'Bullying'? 

I'd personally think about whether you want to lie or just own your mistakes. I admitted mine further up,

If the footage is requested, and you fabricate the story, its going to ruin any credibility your report has

Im also not happy that you name called me?

And that you blantently ignored my TS requests 

Sometime past between me typing in OOC, and verbally mentioning 

You took my stuff then said ' just fucking sign in' 

I said something before signing in due to you ignoring me in ooc

Theres plenty that im displeased with, as far as your RP went, but all I would be doing, is reiterating whats already been mentioned 

Im disappointed at you not showing me id and shooting me, aswell   calling me names, as well as being ignored in ooc, and even the falseness of some of your accusations. Im extremely disappointed that you didnt seek my out on OOC afterwards,  I had already Written it several times, any more and I would of been in the wrong for spamming ooc

If you want to talk amicably on ts and resolve this, then I am certainly more than happy to do so

Feel free put your footage in please  🙂 again most of your issues are in RP issues not issues, in forums. 

The more you respond, the more it feels like a personal attack now?  So are you saying the main issue is, that i mentioned TS ingame (extremely briefly) 

Just if thats the case, then TS wold have made more sense.. A full report based on that, seems ott. 

I mean, even with me mentioning it ingame, you failed to go too a TS channel. 

You had no intentions of TS, you just wanted to make a report which is clear 

You've mentioned bullying being the issue but now the main issue is the OOC

From my perception, your infact a bully, you called me names for a start, but not only that, you were name called by many people in that hospital, but decided it was me youd hastily report. The one person you had to return the money too.. Coincidence, i think not

What about the random guy in orange jacket that spent over 15mins calling you allsorts? The one 'loiterring' at hospital.. 

I didn't notice a report from yourself towards him? 

The one that continued to abuse you after i was locked in a corridor..? 

You don't get to accuse people of bullying, when you, outrightly do the same to others. 

I was in the city until 2am, you had plenty of time to respond to me and settle this in TS. You decided very quickly to report instead, clearly hoping to escalate the situation beyond what was needed. 

You did the exact same at the hospital unfortunately, escalting & making a big situation out of very little substance 

No problem, footage will be uploaded later once their at the computer

Ive offered the option to talk in TS together 

What do you wish the outcome  of this too be? 

After reading all of this report and being a player who was there at the time of this happening. To me the fact the officer had singled out just this guy from a group of people who where all saying the exact same thing to this officer. Kinda betrays him on a vendetta to punish someone who other police released and returned there items to as the body cam footage show the officer in the wrong.

If the officer was right why was he released with no charge and returned his money.

He has made no offence to how you speak English just that you where mumbling and unclear and never bullied you. Once you was told to return the money you run over to the guy infront of your c.i.d officer shouting here baldy take your money obviously upset and very unprofessional. 

From my interactions with this officer at pillbox you where rude,  arrogant and disrespectful to alot of players. 

While dealing with another officer you where told to leave the area while he discusses what happened to another officer but you kept hanging around trying to eardrop. When asked to leave the area you just told me to stop causing a disturbance and to "just fucking leave" 

Imo very unprofessional and on a vendetta to get spite out of a situation you could of sorted on ts in a matter of seconds of which you decided to ignore his request multiple times he stated your Id in ooc multiple times of which u would of seen.

After reading all of this report and being a player who was there at the time of this happening. To me the fact the officer had singled out just this guy from a group of people who where all saying the exact same thing to this officer. Kinda betrays him on a vendetta to punish someone who other police released and returned there items to as the body cam footage show the officer in the wrong.

If the officer was right why was he released with no charge and returned his money.
He was not wrong. But that is a RP issue and we explained this a lot and multiple times in character. And the report is not about wether he acted wrong or right as a police officer, it is about your behavior. We (Stuart Patterson and me) tried to reason with you guys to try to solve this within RP and explain why Veikko acted how he did. Only because we tried to calm the situation down and tried to dissolve it, doesn't mean Veikko has done something wrong. I just commented for the RP side of things. 

He was not wrong. But that is a RP issue and we explained this a lot and multiple times in character. And the report is not about wether he acted wrong or right as a police officer, it is about your behavior. We (Stuart Patterson and me) tried to reason with you guys to try to solve this within RP and explain why Veikko acted how he did. Only because we tried to calm the situation down and tried to dissolve it, doesn't mean Veikko has done something wrong. I just commented for the RP side of things. 
Appreciate what you and Stuart did for us don't get us wrong. It's just been blown way overboard when it could of been resolved as stated but he's decided to take it this far.

I understand that certainly Kate, the thing is, if there was anything left to resolve, Id of been in TS to talk like requested 

I wanted to resolve it, whether it took 1 minute in ts or 10. 

The whole point of us having that conversation, would of been to put our points across, out of character 

Its borderline forcing me to break rp by completely ignoring my TS requests. 

In my opinion, He should have replied in ooc Yes or No to a TS chat after rp was finished, then completed what he planned to do, 

The fact he never responded, puts me in another position, a position where I want to resolve issues with out further problems.. ( ie  taking over the OOC and be considered for spamming) 

Im not claiming he forced me into saying about ts, however, that part of the conversation, would never of happened, had I of had some form of acknowledgement in the first place 

At the end of the day, I certainly wouldn't want to hurt someone elses feelings, therefore , if I genuinely have offended you, then I do apologise for that. Nothing ingame was meant do make you feel bullied, that, I can assure you. 

As far as me speaking OOC, it was very brief, and absolute minimal, but ideally it wouldn't of happened atall. I acknowledge that I broke a rule there and do apologise for that also. 

If yourld prefer to hear this verbally we can still have a chat on TS. 

We met on negative terms, but there doesn't have to be any continuing animosity between us

I can offer a negotiation in TS between both groups maybe together with Stuart involved, since he was in the situation as well. 

That suits myself Kate, If its convenient for yourself & Stuart, then that certainly sounds a good option. 

I'll keep an eye on here for for any updates regarding this. 

Im on from 20:00 GMT until Late, so Im available then for sure. However, I can find time earlier if thats required. I'll await too hear

Thanks

Ok this will now be solved by Staff now. There will be no TS, I'm sorry lads. I'm out of this now. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back