What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 525,513,520,551,627,454 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Wittenberry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 525,513,520,551,627,454

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1720

What best describes this incident ?: hop on + NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Afternoon all, so to begin this we had a little fight with Ballas on there turf at around 4:30, we killed around 4 Ballas but only managed to get three out and take them dodgy, we get the Ballas ready at the dodgy (PJ, Curtis and Sean) and only Curtis and Sean decided to accept the dodgy, PJ bled out if staff want to confirm that for me, we then proceeded to take Curtis and Sean to a hair dressers and give them a makeover, shortly after this we then decided to take both Sean and Curtis to Hustler turf and keep them in the basement for a little to have a little fun as they have done with us before where they have kept us for lengthy amounts of time, after around 10-15 minutes in Hustler basement we decided to take Sean and Curtis outside to move them from Hustlers turf because we thought it would have been dodgy after we had just posted a picture on tweedle, as we step outside we get immediately ambushed by the Ballas, at least 6 of them all in cars and conveniently PJ was apart of the ambush which to me seems dodgy as we had just dodgied him in Paleto and he bled out, we still had Curtis and Sean in our basement from the dodgy and if I'm not mistaken this is still the same situation from Ballas turf previous were we had killed them.

PJ dying at Dodgy: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1tpMGaN700gqWx/d1337aE2bp1T?invite=cr-MSx2cHIsNTc1MTExMTcs
PJ at the dodgy same situation after he had died: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1tqgFmFlxMXfZO/d1337dUzb4mo?invite=cr-MSwyRmYsNTc1MTExMTcs

My next point I want to bring up is the fact that all Ballas that ambushed us had ID's not even 10/20 apart, it appears they all logged on and pushed Hustlers turf after they had seen the picture on tweedle:

Evidence of ID's : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147958075786018958/1150471260183207955/image.png

Sean stated in the Liaison after the situation that Ballas had planned to log on for 17:30 pm which in my opinion is a weird time plus the fight that had happened was at least 10 minutes before, if staff can confirm when they had logged on and when we were shot it would be great, the problem I see with this is the fact that Sean said they had planned to log on for 17:30 but they were on at least 20 minutes before ready to fight us. It seems like they had logged on because Sean and Curtis were both hostages in the Hustler basement.

Sean's reasoning for this was "its half five" as seen in the clip provided below:

Sean stating they were logging on for 17:30 pm: https://youtu.be/566ruxXae-o

Thanks to staff for reading and taking there time to deal with this report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147958075786018958/1150471260183207955/image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm only going to reply to this once. I respawned in Paleto after being killed on Ballas turf. I then get back up and sort everything out, ask on radio what's going on everyone has moved from Ballas turf and it's now safe to come back. A new situation is now occurring, where we get in cars in order to kill Hustlers as we are and have been at war for over a week now in character. Not at any point did I break NLR here, which could have been cleared up im sure with a liaison call instead of wasting staff time here.

There was plenty of tweedle posts and messages from Hustlers telling us where they were, we first checked Paleto and then saw a Tweedle post of Curtis inside Hustlers basement. We then killed Hustlers on Hustler turf which again, was a different situation to which occurred earlier and wasn't the situation that caused me to respawn.

The NLR rule is in place to stop fights going on forever. The fight was over therefore I was allowed to re enter a complete new fight. You could have held Sean for 6 hours and it still would have been a different situation. As it stands, I died. Respawned and fought in a new fight nearly an hour later on Hustlers turf and not at Ballas turf where I initially got injured.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only going to reply to this once. I respawned in Paleto after being killed on Ballas turf. I then get back up and sort everything out, ask on radio what's going on everyone has moved from Ballas turf and it's now safe to come back. A new situation is now occurring, where we get in cars in order to kill Hustlers as we are and have been at war for over a week now in character. Not at any point did I break NLR here, which could have been cleared up im sure with a liaison call instead of wasting staff time here.

There was plenty of tweedle posts and messages from Hustlers telling us where they were, we first checked Paleto and then saw a Tweedle post of Curtis inside Hustlers basement. We then killed Hustlers on Hustler turf which again, was a different situation to which occurred earlier and wasn't the situation that caused me to respawn.
bbcb3d4b6522fd9d109beba3c9365405.jpg

As seen in this screenshot you Sean and Curtis all at a dodgy where you die, we held Sean and Curtis for a lot longer after this, we took the time to take them to a hair dressers and take them back to turf which is still the same situation nothing has changed, its not like Sean and Curtis were cut out and set free because at that point we would have ended the RP but we had not PJ, it was the same RP situation as before and you know you shouldn't have come back to it 

Hello Macca, lets get into this then shall we. At no point did Sean state that our intention was to log on at half five, all he said was 'It is half five'. It was 17:30 at the time of our liase. 

I shall no longer reply to this report as it was not directed at myself however you did mention me in OOC. 

Thanks.

If you were in the Liaison which you were you would have known we asked Sean why all of a sudden 10 more Ballas had logged on to which his response was "its half five" i dont believe at all that Ballas had planned to log on at half 5, 30 minutes before a restart which makes it even more weird, i would like to see some proof of a push planned for this time Enzo, you say it was not directed to you but you joined the liaison call with us all, i asked you specifically Enzo because we had killed you on your turf like we did Sean, PJ and Curtis and like PJ you showed back up to the same situation. I would also like to add that Sean indeed did say that you had planned to log on for 17:30. 

Enzo dying on Ballas turf: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1tpyqsrfhiuvfE/d1337h1wPTkT?invite=cr-MSxUWnEsMzA4NDM2MzUs 

Tbh i don't know why i have been reported here. I had some dinner and logged on to the server i was unaware the a situation between ballas and hustlers was going on at the time until i saw the tweedle posts. If you are trying to claim hop on squad then our numbers should be 513 514 515 516 517 but there are some big gaps in them ID's. Unfortunately i missed the message being called to liason and was not there to explain my side but as i said i was unaware of a on going situation until i logged on.

I have pretty much said what i needed to say so if i have to respond to any messages i will but i'm happy to leave it to staff.

From this point onwards I'm gonna be leaving this up to staff, i have nothing more to add to this 

19 hours ago, Macca said:

Sean stating they were logging on for 17:30 pm:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi @Macca

For clarity, can we have a longer clip of this. As it seems that Sean was about to explain further but it seems to have been cut. I ask because of the below comment being made,
Afternoon Liam here is a longer clip of the Liaison with Sean: 

This is all that was spoken about "hop on" in the liaison as you can see Sean says people got on for 5:30 with no announcement but to be honest this seems a little weird for 10 plus people to get on with war cars and guns to push hustlers turf with only 30 minutes till the restart.   

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i was logged on before 17:30 i dont know why you are ignoring enzos comment sean stated "17:30 at the time of our liase."  when i logged on i saw a tweedle post hustlers with a balla member at paleto barbers. So we drove to palteo first of all to see if we could catch up with hustlers at the barbers. When we arived at paleto then we saw another tweedle post with hustlers with a balla member at your club house on your own turf. We drove to from paleto to hustler turf and we waited 10min for you to come out your club house and thats when hustlers got ambushed then we took downed hustlers to the dodgy doctor. if we logged on at 17:30 then we would have no chance doing that all in the space of 30min im sure admins can confirm the times in the logs 

going forward with the latest clip of the liason what staff asked you to post it still looks like its been edited at the end. While Sean is still trying to get his point of view across the video ends. Why cant you post the FULL liason here. Are you trying to make the report look good on your behalf and trying to stich people up by editing evidence out? 

@Macca

Can you post the complete video of the liaison, as it still feels as though its been taken out of context.

Unfortunately, its either post the entire video or remove it from the report...

change to this response, i have the full liaison will provide evidence shortly  

I was one of the people who died due to the hop-on.

As you can see in the clip of the liason Sean stated "people come on whenever they want" however if that was the case surely the join times would be way more random rather than around 5 of you all joining within 5 minutes of the first person to join after PJ? This is like the 3rd/4th time I've noticed this occur and it's just stupid.

This also happened when Hustlers got shot in Paleto, the same day. Suddenly 5 more Hustlers logged on. Myself, Curtis, Sean and Enzo logged on and had a few people with the intentions of logging on anyway. Obviously we didn't expect to get grabbed by Hustlers whilst we were on Ballas turf. The boys that joined the server after we got moved from Ballas didn't know what happened until Hustlers posted things on Tweedle. These 'hop on' allegations are ridiculous.

Like Sean said in the liaison, people log on when they want and we had plans to log on for around 5 o'clock. Not everyone logged on because they were doing other things at the time, it's a weekend and people are off work, they'll log on more often during the day. We also had people that respawned the previous day and had to log on early for our 6pm push time we had planned that day. Hustlers made it very easy for us to set up a plan as their actions were all over Tweedle. Their negligence to think because they had 2 Ballas kidnapped when we have 25 gang members, that we wouldn't do anything to help our members. 

Ballas members logged on before any Tweedle posts were made and at the time were setting up. Once people saw Tweedle posts of Sean and Curtis either in Paleto or Hustlers club house, we went to Hustlers and the rest is history. We got Sean back and Curtis, and it feels like because you all lost guns you want to report. I personally think you're grasping at straws here. Nobody logged on after the Tweedle posts or any sign of Ballas being kidnapped in game were mentioned.

This is like the 3rd/4th time I've noticed this occur and it's just stupid.
You also state this is the 3rd/4th time, but I don't see a report until now or any evidence? Anything said from Hustlers is to try fit their agenda, when people logged on to play the server, not to push Hustlers initially. No one that logged on knew Sean or Curtis had been kidnapped until Hustlers posted those Tweedle posts. I'm sure staff can check this, the timeline makes no sense at all. I agree it is stupid to hop on and if we did 3/4 times before we'd be banned for it. We haven't, therefore still enjoying our time playing following the rules set.

Hello all,

I've dug quite deep into this one.

Here is the timeline,

First Kill at Ballas Turf:

John Wittenberry killed Enzo Matthias using a Desert Eagle at 16:28

Gunfight at Ballas turf that led to Hustlers kidnapping Ballas:

John Wittenberry connected: 16:04 | Kills Ballas at 16:29

Barry Benson connected: 15:40 | Kills Ballas at 16:29

Paul Bundy connected: 14:10 | Kills Ballas at 16:30

Craig Fallace connected: 15:47 | Died to Ballas at 16:30

Johnny Fennah connected: 15:36 | Died to Ballas at 16:30

Ballas Connection Times:

454 Connection Time: 16:26

513 Connection Time: 16:51

520 Connection Time: 16:54

525 Connection Time: 16:55

551 Connection Time: 17:03

627 Connection Time: 17:38

Ballas kills at Hustlers turf:

Darryl Yang kills Justin Smith (1A3) & John Wittenberry at 17:21

Charlie Senna kills Jake Samuel & Paul Bundy & Mack Daniels at 17:21

Enzo Matthias kills Josh Lander at 17:21

Tyson Blake kills Craig Fallace at 17:24

Dwayne Spike kills Johnny Fennah at 17:24

PJ Adams NLR Claim:

PJ Adams Deaths:

16:29 killed by Hustler (Barry Benson) | Ballas Turf | Died at Paleto

17:54 killed by Balla (John Corbet) | Ballas Turf | Revived at Pillbox

With the long timeline out of the road. I am extremely failing to see any evidence which relates to a "hop-on" (G3.1) by Ballas here. Hustlers attack Ballas turf shortly after logging on which the first death in the gunfight was 23 minutes before three Ballas members logged on (16:51, 16:54, 16:55). Going off of your same logic, @Maccaare you also liable for a G3.1 ban due to the fact that you logged onto the server at 16:04, then killed a Ballas member on their turf at 16:29.

The NLR claim from @PJ Adams is just not visible. The player gets downed at Ballas turf, respawns in Paleto Bay at 16:29 and then he is friendly-fired by a Ballas member at 17:54. 

Now onto the gunfight at Hustlers turf, the first kill in this gunfight was 17:21. There was multiple Tweedle posts from Jake Samuel as shown below. If you want to do stuff secretly and not have any resistance, then don't post it on Tweedle for every single person to see?

Tweedle posts:

Jake Samuel Tweeted a Ballas member in zipties in Paleto  at 16:55

Jake Samuel Tweeted "We gave him a wig"  at 16:55

Craig Fallace Tweeted "A picture of a Balla in zipties in hustlers basement"  at 17:05

Josh Lander Tweeted "A picture of a downed Balla in a room"  at 17:07

John Wittenberry Tweeted "A picture of a downed Balla in Hustlers clubhouse"  at 17:19

No Action Taken ~ No Rulebreak

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back