What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 845, 915 & Cutlass Members - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Wiltshire

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Hugo Sinclair
Reported Players: 845, 915 & Cutlass Members
Date: Mar 7, 2024
Time: 00:08
What best describes this incident: Powergaming from Cutlass members forcing me to take cash out at gun point from an ATM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Footage speaks for itself.

Cutlass pushed us in Bahama Mama's initially trying to force me to transfer 100k to his bank. They then instead forced me to go to an ATM to take the cash out and give it to 845.

They can be heard as clear as day saying "March him to the nearest cash machine".

Once getting them into liason, they accused me of "ruleplaying" and said I clearly don't have a problem as I was happy to take the cash out the atm. I was simply valuing my life, which is what staff would have wanted me to do.

They also lied in QE saying they didn't ask me to go to the nearest ATM, and apparently told me to go to my house to get cash.

This is simply untrue. QE is a place to iron out the truth and settle differences.

My medal had corrupted, footage here is from my friend "Kyle Racoons" Perspective. I have the blue highlights in my hair.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ZrptOw-vdtIyu/d1337KGebiOQ?invite=cr-MSx4VnUsMTgxNzU5MTY5LA

As you know, we came to intimidate you because you had become our competitor. I believe you began rule-playing by repeatedly saying "are you sure you want to do that?" and, as I suspected, you maintained the same attitude during the liaison.
If you watch the video, you will notice that no one forced you to withdraw any money because that was not our intention, and we left you to your own devices, which you chose to lock us and yourself in the club, ignoring a clear escape route.
I think this is an interesting moment from an ongoing plot between us and I'd much rather be Roleplaying it out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello cutlass member.

I was initially concerned for you not understanding that forcing me to send you money would have got you into trouble, which is why I highlighted it.

This should have deserved more of a thank you, than an accusation of ruleplay. The mind boggles.

You guys then marched me to a cash machine, incriminating yourselves for this rule break MULTIPLE times.

There was no extended roleplay scenario that will justify this situation.

"If you watch the video, you will notice that no one forced you to withdraw any money because that was not our intention"

This statement, along with the footage you provided has to be one of the funniest and most contradicting statements I have seen in the several years of me being here, you just wrote this statement, and posted footage of yourself holding me at gun point at an ATM.

If this was not Cutlass's intention to get 100k from my bank forcefully, then please tell me why the groupie messages from your members are telling you to do just that during the entire interaction?

Either make it make sense, or have some accountability.

I was initially concerned for you not understanding that forcing me to send you money would have got you into trouble, which is why I highlighted it.

This should have deserved more of a thank you, than an accusation of ruleplay. The mind boggles.
No, I will not thank you for "Ruleplaying" because I believe you spoiled the moment by doing so.

In the clip I provided at [03:27] I made certain you were left alone at the ATM near the exit and within an airlock to enable for an escape or whatever roleplay you decided to provide. Instead, because you were so intent on RULEplaying, you missed every possible escape route, including calling police or devising your own inventive solution. You were so focused on the OOC part that it made me squirm, and I repeat, you're shouting about valuing your life but choosing to lock us and yourself inside; please make sense. To top it all off, you came into the liaison hellbent on reporting, so I believe it's clear what your motives are here, which is a shame because you could have contributed more to the scene.

Hello Cutlass member,

Some very obvious points here,

10+ people are in the club, with shotguns to the heads of all staff of the club, I am not going to attempt to escape, run or call the police and have everybody killed as a result. You know full well, it wasn't your intention to give me an option to escape. I am also smart enough to understand, you will have people outside keeping an eye on the club, you are of course a super important big capable OCG after all?

I made a graphic below, from your own footage to help you understand reality. And what each part of the situation below means. An ATM is used to take out money, a gun here is used to force someone to do that. I have labelled these for you. You can also see the permanent crosshair you use as a reference to where you are pointing the gun.

You were not locked in the club, others were locked out so that no other customers could enter the building, and you guys would be let out once you asked. A tweedle was put out shortly before you turned up, I didn't want any customers caught up in this shit storm until it was time for you to leave.

Your response on this forum seems desperate, and not the slightest bit embedded in reality or truth.

Your complete lack of accountability once again in your reply, should signify to the staff what the general sentiment towards the attempt of the chat in QE was.

0 accountability for forcing money from me using an ATM.
0 recognition of truth and reality, even when faced with your own contradicting footage.

I am happy to answer any more questions you have as part of this report, but this is as black and white as the RPUK branding itself.

1709808601548.png

I've also made a graphic...

a4b7d6T.png

I've also made a graphic...

a4b7d6T.png
Again he couldn't leave because 1, you all had guns and some pretty big guns with good range and firepower, 2, we all individually assumed/knew people were outside, 3, we were all captive inside. If he left you would have demanded he came back and would have made the whole situation worse for all of us leading to people getting hurt/killed, and 4, we were all valuing our lives by not making it too complicated for yous. Of course there was backchat but we are a OCG as well. Also, if he had ran away there would have been complaints of NVL so how can you say about how he didnt run???

As far as we were aware we stopped playing 13 as one of your members had requested and we're playing blackjack/a new game that was made up.

Also, if a load of Random blacked out people walk into the arcade would you take shit from them like that?? Guns or not? Because we all know the reputation cutlass have and how you wouldn't have taken shit like that.

I actually had a lot of fun with this. Like we all enjoyed it the only problem we had was the forcing money out the ATM not any of the roleplay of it. Other than that it was class!

(I was the handsome one stood leaning behind the bar, I also have footage of the whole encounter and after if needed).

Last edited:
I actually had a lot of fun with this. Like we all enjoyed it the only problem we had was the forcing money out the ATM not the roleplay of it. Other than that it was class!
I notice a lot of ifs, buts, and maybes, but if you focused on the roleplaying rather than the RULEplaying, it could have been a lot more enjoyable!

I shouldn't have to remind somebody who's been a member of the community since 2017 what the interface looks like when accessing an ATM.

You didn't "leave" the airclock" to give me an opportunity. You are lying.

You are using your overstated passion for "ruleplay" to take away from the MEAT of the issue. Which is, Mr Cutlass member...

You marched me, to an ATM, forced me at gunpoint to take cash out, took the the cash, and failed to take accountability for this.

This is why we have these forums, this is why we have a sick staff team to take care of stuff like this.

I didn't ONCE use ruleplay to avoid paying you this money, otherwise it simply would not have took place, would it?

More straw is being grasped here than all farmers of grapeseed combined. Perhaps if you opened up a farmers market you wouldn't have to force 100k out of an ATM :p

1709813534571.png

I notice a lot of ifs, buts, and maybes, but if you focused on the roleplaying rather than the RULEplaying, it could have been a lot more enjoyable!
but no one was rule playing. he asked if you were sure because even your own members said NOT BANK OR CASH FROM ATM and to bring it from somewhere else to you. but you still got the cash. it WOULD be rule playing if he refused and said no because its power gaming.....

Kilo - "NOT BANK" "dont march him" "tell him to bring it cash" "you dont need to march it" "wait here for him"

someone over radio - "dont go with him tell him to bring it in cash" "wait here say bring it cash bring it cash"

bigL - "sometimes listen to us in here g we here to help"

ALL implying that we go away and get the cash form our house or somewhere else and bring it to you back here or at another time. but you were too focused on getting it from the atm to care.

Last edited:
You were left alone at the exit, in an airlock with plenty of time to escape. I suppose this is why you're showing screenshots from a shop rather than the real clip.

but no one was rule playing. he asked if you were sure because even your own members said NOT BANK OR CASH FROM ATM and to bring it from somewhere else to you. but you still got the cash. it WOULD be rule playing if he refused and said no because its power gaming.....

Kilo - "NOT BANK" "dont march him" "tell him to bring it cash" "you dont need to march it" "wait here for him"

someone over radio "dont go with him tell him to bring it in cash" "wait here say bring it cash bring it cash"

ALL implying that we go away and get the cash form our house or somewhere else and bring it to you back here or at another time.

Thank you Vicky for confirming nobody was forced.

Thank you Vicky for confirming nobody was forced.
it literally shows your guys telling you to pretty much stop and do it a different way not force him to the atm at gunpoint and take money out. WHICH you still did.

You were left alone at the exit, in an airlock with plenty of time to escape. I suppose this is why you're showing screenshots from a shop rather than the real clip.
This is from another account. As my medal didn't work from Hugo. It doesn't take a genius to work out my view is completely covered when taking money out of the ATM. But you don't care about that do you? You just care about trying to convince staff, that somehow, from this overwhelmingly damming evidence, that you didn't force money from a cash machine and take it from me.

It's tough to not get frustrated at someone in these forums showing a serious lack of common sense, or ability to see past their own confirmation bias. But in the spirit of efficiency and love for the community i'll leave you with this.

The footage does not lie.

A precedent needs to be set, that you can't just go around forcing money at ATMs from people.

Instead of you mopping Azteca's Mural, you want them to just be allowed to rinse you at an ATM every time?

Gaslighting wasn't the strategy to dealing with this, it is neither my fault, or members of my team that my character was marched to an ATM and taken for £100k. It is your fault.

Lets set a good example for new members of RPUK.

From [03:27], you are left alone at the ATM and can choose to return to the room on your own. I believe your character is upset and should express this through RP.

Again he couldn't leave because 1, you all had guns and some pretty big guns with good range and firepower, 2, we all individually assumed/knew people were outside, 3, we were all captive inside. If he left you would have demanded he came back and would have made the whole situation worse for all of us leading to people getting hurt/killed

From [03:27], you are left alone at the ATM and can choose to return to the room on your own. I believe your character is upset and should express this through RP.
but we all knew people were outside. unless cutless are incompetent now and dont have lookouts??

he valued his and all of our lives knowing if he ran it would end badly for the rest of us. why cant you let this go it literally makes no sense you wanted him to run to what, make the scenario more hostile?

It's truly remarkable, that in the face of all these recordings Mr Cutlass Member. That you resort to gaslighting, quite literally a technique developed by children to avoid accountability, of which sometimes unfortunately adults fail to grow out of.

When I have a bank screen open, how do I know you didn't go out the front door to wait for me to try and escape.

Other people exist with perspectives in this world Mr Cutlass Member. And honestly, due to the literal evidence provided, this back and forth honestly feels unnecessary.

Your response to this report feels like the digital form of holding a child's wrist in a playground whilst telling them to stop hitting themselves whilst bouncing their own fist off their face.

I don't want to add fuel to an already burning dumpster fire that staff members have to spend their free time reading through. So lets not go over the same ground multiple times.

All I've seen in this thread are insults and rudeness; I have no issue with you OOC, and I'm glad you enjoyed the roleplay. FYI, no one was outside, so I guess we were incompetent in making it possible for you to escape.

All I've seen in this thread are insults and rudeness; I have no issue with you OOC, and I'm glad you enjoyed the roleplay. FYI, no one was outside, so I guess we were incompetent in making it possible for you to escape.

*all you have perceived are insults and rudeness.

My observations are based on your techniques to subvert the intention of this report.

I never once told you I enjoyed this roleplay. Another form of gaslighting to convince staff i've expressed my happiness with the situation?

And no one was outside?

See graphic below, another lie Mr Cutlass Member?

1709816908398.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back