What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 845, 915 & Cutlass Members - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I've seen in this thread are insults and rudeness; I have no issue with you OOC, and I'm glad you enjoyed the roleplay. FYI, no one was outside, so I guess we were incompetent in making it possible for you to escape.
at [1:56] in your own clip theo texts saying he is waiting outside?

No, he's inside and just identified as being outside. Don't assume his position!

@Jack Wiltshire What outcome are you wanting from this report?

Staff are far smarter and capable than me when it comes to experience dealing with these types of reports, I want staff to handle this fairly.

I feel priority should be focused on keeping the community accountable for their actions and rulebreaks, however you see fit. Other people have been punished for doing the exact same thing and it should be kept equal to every member of the community regardless of their position.

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me, i'm around for the rest of the day.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all involved in this report here,

I'll start by saying @Jack Wiltshire and @6AN6 your back and forth with insults towards each other reads as childish and I expect members of this community to act like adults in these situations, please, do better next time.

As for the report itself, @Greggs your idea of them taking the money out of the cash machine isn't inherently a rule break here, but the fact that you and @Simon_ did go through with it, thats where it becomes a rule break under Powergaming...

Like I have stated above although the demanding money isn't inherently a rulebreak, this could have been done differently, for example, "You have 24 hours to get us our £100k", or "We are going to be coming back and messing this place up, everyday until we're paid" etc, etc...

I have looked at every video here and the RP is good, there is no denying that, but the execution is poor.

Action to be taken,

Character: Kane Lloyd
Rule(s) Broken: G1.5
Action: Warning

Simon this one will sting a little more than the warning above I'm afraid, due to your recent unban and subsequent position within the Fair Ban System, I have no choice but to put you back to a perm.

Character: Simon Porters
Rule(s) Broken: G1.5
Action: Ban - Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back