What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 893 - GTA RP

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Justin Smith
Reported Players: 893
Date: Mar 13, 2024
Time: 01:00
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend were driving around in a stolen police car pulling people over for silly reasons like going through a red light etc. We attempted to pull over a person for doing an "illegal u-turn" (which they didn't even do) then after a small conversation he drove off and after being chased for a short time his vehicle broke down. At 02:45 on the clip the person refuses to leave the vehicle when being told to multiple times and says "shoot me", he also spoke on his radio all whilst having a gun aimed at him. In the liason he seemed to believe that he was valuing his life... to quote "do you think I'm getting out of my car when you have a gun pointed to my head, I'm gonna stay in my car aren't I" however he then proceeded to say "are you gonna be a little bitch and put a ticket in... because I didn't get out of my car" then he tried using the excuse that it wasn't against the law for him to not get out since he could've thought we were cops (even though my friend at 02:51 stated that he isn't a cop and the person being reported responded to something on his radio at 03:12 stating "I know they are not" which I'd guess would be in response to whoever he's talking to saying that we are not real cops). Also I do have the recording of the liaison if staff would like to see it.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've just been informed of this request being submitted against me. All I can do is apologise to the lads involved, I'm not going to make any excuses up for my non-compliance other than having a seriously upsetting real life issue to deal with on the night in question. It doesn't excuse my toxic and non-compliant behaviour and can only apologise again. I am currently re-reading through the rules to familiarise myself with the rules again to make sure this doesn't happen in any future situations I am presented with. I hope this can be dealt with as a warning and not punished with a ban, lesson learnt and it won't happen again.

Thankyou, JonnyD

@JonnyD

I'd like to start off by saying I'm extremely sorry to hear that you were going through something that night and I hope everything is as alright as it can be for you now.

On the flip side however, that is no excuse for breaking our rules here, specifically valuing your life. I appreciate your apology for this above and as such will be dealing with it as described below.

Character: John Donn
Rule(s) Broken: G2.4
Action: Warning

Back