What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 910 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Wiltshire

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hugo Sinclair

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 910

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/09/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Discriminatory language and poor roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After attacking me infront of all my boys, he was stabbed multiple times.

Never RP'd injuries the whole time and ends up calling me a "Re**rd, considering some of the issues people in my crew have, its pretty poor form.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1UhOkSQgk1Dia9/d1337DCFiNS2?invite=cr-MSxNbmYsMTk1NjEyODY3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello. 
Normally, we allow for a longer period to pass before dealing with reports, but I'll get it sorted tonight already, as it's not a particularly complex situation nor requiring much responses from the reported party on the matter. 

(G4.4) - Role play your injuries
The person on the floor, ID 910, has sustained some form of injuries. According to your statement, which matches with our logs, he was stabbed. 
I would argue that, no matter how somebody ends up incapacitated; If you're in that state, you've suffered enough injury to sound and act hurt.
The player being reported in this case, does not. 

(C1.2) - Discrimination
When it comes to his language, this is being said within role play. 
We're an adult community, and I would like to believe each and every one of us has thick enough skin to not be offended by comments said to or about our virtual and fictional character. You refer to 'issues people in my crew have' - If these are real-life difficulties, then I'll have to refer to rule G1.6 - "You are NOT your character and they are NOT you".
If you role play that your characters have difficulties, then his comment would be offensive towards your character, and this is again just role play. 

Conclusion;
Character ID 106977 - Warning (G4.4 - Not Roleplaying Injuries)

GTA RP Rules
Community Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back