What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Alex Jordan - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
Your In-game name

PC Alfie Kipper [WA538]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alex Jordan

Date of the incident

14/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my beautiful PCSO pulled up at the blackmarket to check what was happening, then this man pulls out a rather sweet looking MXM, and starts DPI glitching around us. We tell him to stop, and he does for a bit, and then he carries on. I then decide i want to taze and talk to him, so i inform him as he's running off that if he continues i will taze him, i then watch him and follow him. Out of no where he then kills me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5afa02f435c49923bf/cringyreaction-exe
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Remus well your comment has been proven wrong. Please do not comment on reports that is not involving you. I'm sure you had the best of intents, but still.. Easy rule to follow.

@Alex Jordan it looks very different to insane lag, especially considering it is in a set pattern round in circles. I gave you a warning and you stopped, then carried on. And about the RDM, you never said anything at all, i didn't fire a shot at you or anything..

As you heard in the video, i was giving you a chance, but you carried on.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alex Jordan it looks very different to insane lag, especially considering it is in a set pattern round in circles. I gave you a warning and you stopped, then carried on. And about the RDM, you never said anything at all, i didn't fire a shot at you or anything..

As you heard in the video, i was giving you a chance, but you carried on.
i promise i didn't anything to do it my internet is shity 

If i receive permission from staff, i am willing to allow you to organise a time where we can discuss this on teamspeak. If you have any proof that would be very useful. Ill be available some time tomorrow afternoon around 16:30 GMT. If we cannot resolve it through that I'll allow the staff to decide your fate. There are a few things that we need to address, ill put them here so you can think about them:

What did you think give you the right to shoot?

Why did you not give any roleplay before you shot?

How would you improve next time?

We will then attempt to settle some terms and if we cannot then I'll allow staff to take this further. The reason I didn't contact you beforehand was because I was having trouble trying to find a contact for you. Im a fair guy and am willing, if you are to give you a chance to explain this, should staff grant me permission to. 

Thanks,

PC Alfie Kipper [WA538]

@mouldykipper you two are free to have a chat together to try to resolve it, you do not need out permission for that. If this gets arranged, please do tell us how it went as soon as possible. If it is not arranged, please to tell us. 

I would like you to go to the report and type it out what we've said, e.g "I've spoke with @mouldykipper and we have come up with the following conclusions. Next time i will: Make sure to give good RP before shooting, re-read the rules and make sure that everything i do is carried out with the full roleplay :ex POLICE OFFICER DON'T FOLLOW ME I HAVE SOME BUSINESS AND IF U TRYED TO FOLLOW ME AGAIN I'LL DOWN YOU

@Alex Jordan Not quite what i asked you to do, but there we go, i am contented with the Idea that you have learned from your mistake. As a result of this i am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on the RDM, however i am going to leave it up to the discretion of the staff regarding the "DPIing," you claim its internet issues and i'm not sure what it is and so i'll leave it to the discretion of staff to decide whether it is in fact DPI glitching or not. As for the RDM like i've said i'm not happy, but contented and believe that you will have learnt to better yourself next time. 

Thanks,

Alfie Kipper 

@Alex Jordan I believe that all parties here wishes to get on with the report and get it done and over with, could you please respond to @James_W12345's question?

We've not recieved a reply from you @Alex Jordan, but you've been on the site since I tagged you in my last reply. I would highly advise you to actually respond to reports that you are involved in. 

I will however trust you that you now have re-read the rules and hopefully understand your wrong-doing in this situation. You straight broke rule 2.2/7.1.3 here. Yes, they told you that if you dont stop they will taze you, but did you ever provide high-quality roleplay? No. You provided next to no roleplay, then ran away, took a tactical position and killed him when he approached you. As I said, I hope you have re-read the rules by now but I would also advise you to read this post.

Now lets adress the DPI glitching. To me this does not seem like a connectivity issue - it looks like purposely done DPI glitching, and I believe that you are aware of how this works. I would highly advise you not to do this in the future, as this is a breach of rule 2.4.

I am being very lenient with you here, and I expect you to follow the rules hereon and out. This will be put as a final warning on you, as the rules that has been broken here is pretty serious. Rule 2.4 is afterall, as stated in the rules, a permanent ban without appeal, and after being this lenient I hope that you dont misuse the trust I put in you.. 

Action Taken - Warned for 2.2/7.1.3 and 2.4

Alex Jordan (Name, a day ago)

76561198442393924 (Steam ID, a day ago)

509468ca541ab425cd216840e1d7ac1f (BattlEye GUID, a day ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back