What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Big Dane - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nazgul

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Big Dane

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2210

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so was rather bored and wanted some rp and saw that Agios bank was being robbed so i plan to go over there i land my chopper behind garage in Agios and run over to the bank i then walk to the entrance and act surprised when i see one robber inside (didn't actually see the other guy) they say hello and i say hi back and then say i wanted to use the bank to deposit money the robber then tells me that the bank is out of business next i take a 7.62 to the head and bleed on the ground until my life slips away
(my main goal when trying to get them on team speak was to just talk to them and say what they did is wrong and they should check up on the rules so they don't do it again and try and get comp if they could afforded it, but was very hard to get their attention on side chat and when i did they had no interest in coming on team speak and wanted to use discord where i said we use team speak on this server i asked multiple times if they could please come but in the end they said "NOPE" and asked if they are sure they want to make that decision as i would have to take it further they then said to stop crying and etc so i gave up)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/0Pg-MQKjLOE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Clear case of RDM, player is already banned, this will be added to the players notes. Thank for for taking the time to report this!

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back