What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bill Durzbum - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SYS Authxntic For example: "Hello there good sir, how you doing? Well the reason I stopped you was because I really love your watch. May I please see it? No? Alrighty then, please put your hands up so I can """peacefully""" remove that watch from your hand" 

I provide more words, making it more entertaining. Not just "rob" or "kill". After all this server is for roleplay and not Battlefield 4. 

Whatever

THERE ARE TWO OF YOU WITH ASSAULT RIFLES AND I HAVE A ROOK I’m not gonna go up to you when you have hostages and are well armed 

I don’t think u will go up to someone who has two hostages and have Ars when u have a rook and tell em to take their watch off?

Your only saying that to make urself look like a good role player 

if you complied none of this would of happened 

@SYS Authxntic For example: "Hello there good sir, how you doing? Well the reason I stopped you was because I really love your watch. May I please see it? No? Alrighty then, please put your hands up so I can """peacefully""" remove that watch from your hand" 

I provide more words, making it more entertaining. Not just "rob" or "kill". After all this server is for roleplay and not Battlefield 4. 
May i fill this up and if your pure rebel say "put your hands up or i will knock you out" so you dont kill someone and get reported like now and if your iniation on vechiles say if you drive off your tyres will be shot so yeah solve it in TS now guys and lets get over this

What’s the point it should of been sorted at the moment 

What’s there to be resolved 

i initiated clearly if he don’t like it then he can go do one 

@SYS Authxntic I don't want to see you get banned, but you are acting like a complete dick and saying "whatever" really shows how much you care. And, I never said I was a good roleplayer, but I really try before I shoot someone. During my 5 months on this server, I have shot 3 people, because I am really really careful with my gun.

Edit: Honestly, I prefer if a Staff member reviewed this, since our little quarrel is not going anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well I’m starting to get pissed 

if you didn’t want me to get banned why put a report why not pm me and speak about the situation 

well that’s you when I the chance  I rob/shoot people we are 2 different types of people 

@SYS Authxntic Why are you the one getting pissed? You didn't lose your gear or life. And you are right, I should have PM:d you but now when I think of it, we wouldn't have resolved anything since you don't like my point of view. That is why I prefer an objective opinion here rather than us two fighting it out. 

I don’t understand. You want me to learn a lesson. How was you affected? And I will learn a lesson of not initiating?

Your only crying because you died but if you killed me it would of been fine? It’s really pathetic that you claim I have low rp because you never saw me and apparently I didn’t do a valid initiation lmao if that’s the case then I’m done with the server lmao

you was killed and then lost 30k gear lol big deal

Your seriously crying about that fml

@SYS Authxntic Actually more like 200,000 but whatever. As I said before, I only kill people then and there. And honestly, how am I supposed to react to that? Imagine you in real life standing in a street with a FULLY LOADED ASSAULT RIFLE and you hear some random kid that sounds barely 14 screams "hands up or get shot" That sounds comedical..Imagine if you were in my shoes, what would have you done?

Run behind the car until I had eyes then shot the person that’s what any normal person would do 

@SYS Authxntic Hmmm... that is interesting. "Until I had eyes", I forgot about that part! See, it's quite hard to spot someone hiding in a building using third person to peek us, but you know, my glasses probably malfunctioned during that specific time.

Well if you look closely in the video you can see my run in the road past you then into the building and I would of gone behind the car once  he initiated I would try and get eyes then shoot him. Not mess around and stand in the same spot once someone initiated in you it’s ya own fault lmao 

@SYS Authxntic Please be kind and enlighten me where I can see that. And what difference would that make? You can clearly see that the moment I knew where you where was when I saw the muzzle flash when you fired upon Goldfish.

Edit: I found where I saw him run across the street on the video.

Because I asked 5-6 times to put your hands up and refused then your mate ran towards me with a gun out so I shot and I shot you because I initiated on you aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back