What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bill Durzbum - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SYS Authxntic There was literally a 2-3 second window where he could have shot you and instead he chose to talk. You then decided to blast his skull of while he was talking to you. 

@SYS Authxntic, the rule you have been accused of breaking is 

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]
Do you feel like you engaged in high quality role-play before shooting at Mr Trag1c?

Well yes and I don’t think that was rdm because on multiple other roleplay servers I have used the line and no one has had a problem with it

But I guarantee everyone who is going to initiate is not gonna go up to the person (when outnumbered and outgunned) and tell them in their face to put their hands up I have no idea why there is a big issue because it was clear initiation and I have him enough time to comply but they refused

Last edited by a moderator:
41 replies which most of them consist of 2 people bitching about. Grow up boys. The topic will be locked pending staff review and if anyone involved would like to add something constructive and useful please privately message me and I will unlock the topic temporarily. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright there are a lot of comments in this report that are not needed. 

I will unlock this report for the parties involved to answer my questions and reply to my comments.

First question: @SYS Authxntic Even though "Hands up or you will be shot" isn't saying "Hands up or die" it's practically the same thing, there was near to no roleplay involved there and the opposite party wanted to RP with you. You continued to silence them with continued initiations using the same word. 
Do you think this is high quality roleplay?

Alright as I got no reply to this I would advise you to read this post: 

You then proceed to execute with again minimal roleplay. 

As for this report I will be issuing a warning to @SYS Authxntic for the lack of RP involved in this situation.

Please take this report as a learning curve and I want to see better RP from you. 

Action Taken - Warning issues for Poor/Low quality RP. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back