What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bolibumpa group - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JasonhkHow many mraps for 2 people? clear they wanted a gunfight, blocked you then first get get out or youll be shot, then changed it to be disabled lollllll, might pull the vid when they lockpicked our vehicle inside purple zone, had weapons out threatening us in purple zone, a select few should know better, but the rest of the group need to read the rules and actually understand them

Roleplay UK is a serious roleplay community, If you are coming from another roleplay community please erase that memory from your mind as things are much different here and very much focused around RP rather than combat. 

thats stated on the community might i add, also hes reporting low quality/fail roleplay, as its clear your group is not wanting to roleplay, there has been many instances of this, eg arctic approaching them going to ask one of them a question and getting told "get the fuck out of the way" and being ignored, you also initiated without any negotiations, you tried to trap him with mraps, clear you was not willing to roleplay, just shoot.

now 

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

This could fall under rdm yes, as there was no interesting or any roleplay in that matter at all before shots were fired, however, @Jasonhkisn't one to cry about being killed, so hes not reporting you for rdm, all he wants and the whole server wants is for bolibumpa to start engaging in high quality roleplay, if you wanna just fuck people over all the time, go play koth

and 

(2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

its clear you didnt want the drugs, you wanted the gunfight and the way you conducted yourselves in this video is evident, no attempt at negotiations, no go away, no hello, just an initiation followed by you killing them.
We came to rob your compound, we brought bolt cutters and mraps but quickly realised that we couldnt break in. We started speaking to the guys at the gate of the compound, to figure out how to do it. They started to be very toxic towards me and my fellow gang members, they told us to piss off so we did. And since we had the bolt cutters and we were unable to rob the compound we just went for the drug stash instead. 

Youre saying that we didnt want to rp, we do want to rp, but from past experiences with the poseidon we came to the conlusion that we might aswell just not. Everytime we try to rp, we get knocked out put in restraints and that is the end of the rp. The only time u are willing to rp is when you are heavily outnumbered, other then that u clearly want gunfights. We had alot of mraps because we thought we were doing to compound, were not foot pushing 10 poseidon sitting in deerstands. Since we were going to use the mraps for the compound we decided to use them for the drugstash, since there was no point in just storing them again. From past drugstash attempts you usally roach, so it would only be smart to use the mraps here since we are not trying to get roached. You put a no fly zone up before u even enter the drugstash compound. In the video youre baiting initiation, which is kinda dumb since youre calling us out for not wanting to rp. When u literally have no intention of roleplaying with us, you clearly wanted to fight us. We even took all the drugbags and laundered them, so yes we did come for something. If u dont want a gunfight then pull up and bait initiation.

The only time u seem to have a problem with us is when u loose your gunfights against us. When u win the gunfight there is no problem but the second u loose them everything we do is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.
Timestamp: 4:00 

You're baiting initiation hahahaha

We had no intent to have any negotiations due to previous experiences of you guys shooting us straight away, you're also just pure rude so why would we wanna talk to people like you 

@JasonhkHow many mraps for 2 people? clear they wanted a gunfight
No we wanted to roleplay, our roleplay was that we were rebels who lived in athira and didnt agree that posiden has taken control of that area so we were coming over to set an example if yous think you control athira well your wrong. Ngl i think we made that example . . . .

might pull the vid when they lockpicked our vehicle inside purple zone
Please do because the only vehicles near or inside the compound was at the front gate and this just shows you didnt want to roleplay. You was being very toxic before and after we slapped you up it was clear you had no intention to roleplay.

start engaging in high quality roleplay
Dont act as if posiden actually roleplay because me and everyone else on the server knows you DO NOT ROLEPLAY as shown in the video while Jason is leaving the compound its completely block and on the map they have set a 1km Do not fly zone, so this is were it leads on to say what the fuck do you want us to do, we tried to drive in you blocked us and told us to fuck off, we tried to fly in with a taru you disabled it we cant roleplay with you because you are all sitting in a purple zone waiting for a gunfight so what would you expect us to do. Fucking noclip?

its clear you didnt want the drugs, you wanted the gunfight and the way you conducted yourselves in this video is evident
 we got the drugs flew them to laundry, processed and split the cuts all while all while yous was to busy setting up and wanting a gunfight. All yous wanted was a gunfight which is clear from your video and the actions you showed. Nah that video only shows a very small portion of what actually went down, that video doesnt show yous setting up and not roleplaying the video doesn't show the Moriarty of posiden telling us to fuck off oh and did i mention you spiked a stationary vehicle. You say how we conducted ourselves show me and everyone else 5 minutes before when it all started to kick off.

no attempt at negotiations
 Well let me start of by saying if you have actually been reading what we have been saying you would have a better understanding of why that is 🙂 . but dont worry ill tell you anyway, like i have said a good 10 times just in this reply it was quite clear you didn't want to roleplay so we came up with a conclusion saying if you didn't want to roleplay we wouldn't either.

Everytime we try to rp, we get knocked out put in restraints and that is the end of the rp.
+1 This has happened to me more times than i can count, Ive tried to roleplay at salt flats saying im with the NHS and I need salt because there are people in need of paracetamol and he didnt shut up about the boarder pass. He had no intention of roleplaying its pathetic, its a fucking rolaplay server and the Moriarty of the faction cant be fucked too even roleplay 

Is this report even being reviewed by an admin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Tom McColsonDid you figure out who initiated? If you didn't and we're unable to prove it the fault falls on the person who shot first. Let me know. 

The guy who initiated was the guy who shot first
Apologises I should've clarified further, the fault would fall onto the person who shot and injured a member of Poseidon first. That being "cweet one"

Apologises I should've clarified further, the fault would fall onto the person who shot and injured a member of Poseidon first. That being "cweet one"
What so im the one taking the fault just because i shot him? I literally started shooting 2 seconds after everyone started shooting...

When reporting someone you should be aware of who you're reporting instead of just reporting the entire group. If he had contacted us and asked who it was he would've known. But instead of doing that he just reported it when it easily could've been resovled with a liasion. 

What so im the one taking the fault just because i shot him? I literally started shooting 2 seconds after everyone started shooting...

When reporting someone you should be aware of who you're reporting instead of just reporting the entire group. If he had contacted us and asked who it was he would've known. But instead of doing that he just reported it when it easily could've been resovled with a liasion. 
As I said, I need someone from within your group to own up to being the one who initiated. Failure to do so will put the fault (if any) on the 'Cweet one' 

I'll be dealing with this Report @ 5 pm Tonight (3 hours from now) Your group has until then to inform me or I'll proceed with the information I have at hand. 

Thankyou 🙂

I initiated but there was nothing wrong with the initiation I said "Get the fuck out the vehicle with your hands on top of your head or you will be shot" he reversed started to drive off so i then proceeded to say "If you drive off your vehicle will be disabled by friends and allies" I personally cant see anything wrong with that, they all heard me initiate I figured we all aimed to disable.

Alright, 

Apologises for the delay in dealing with this report.

In the original claim of this video it is stated that 'Bolibumpa' were baiting Poseidon & provided Low Quality RP. We'll tackle both of these issues individually. 

Baiting

The claim is that 'Bolibumpa' were attempting to bait a gunfight with Poseidon at their base. There is no evidence to support this claim and as such there will be no action taken on this point.

Low Quality RP

Lets go through the situation that unfolded as Poseidon Members arrived at the Drug Stash; 

Poseidon Arrived @ 4:00
'Bolibumpa' MRAP's surround Poseidon Quilin @ 4:18
'Initiation' is started @ 4:24
'Initiation' ends @ 4:30
Shots start @ 4:31
Shai Triton dies @ 4:32
Jason Triton dies @ 4:56

The initiation provided is; 
"Get the fuck out of the vehicle if you drive off you will be shot" (which may I add is hard to hear)
"Get out of the vehicle or it will be disabled" (Again, had to hear)

From the point of the end of the initiation to the point of shots being fired is less than 2 seconds.
From the point of the start of the initiation to the point of shots being fired is roughly 7 seconds.

Conclusion:

After carefully considering evidence provided, comments made by both parties, @Technoadmitting (finally) that he was the one who initiated, his history within the server from bans, notes, common knowledge etc. and after consulting with several staff members on this situation I have come to the following conclusion; 

The roleplay provided in order for bullets to begin firing was quite literally poor. You said the bare minimum in order to shoot Poseidon. You gave him a total of, from the second you began initiating to the point of shooting a grand total of 7 seconds. However, in your defence it is quite clear that the intention of the Poseidon member to comply wasn't there as is clear when he reverses up and flips the vehicle around and begins to drive away. 

If it were not for your somewhat clean record in the past 6 months+ this would likely lead to a ban however on this occasion is only leading to a WARNING! 

This is something you MUST do better otherwise you might just find yourself here again in the future. 

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules.

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Approved.
Alternative Action Taken.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back