What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [C] Ridge - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svenas2013

Your In-game name

[TFD] Sven

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[C] Ridge

Date of the incident

07/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my crew [TFD] Kale pino, [TFD] Mats and [TFD] L. Armstrong were trying to stop a truck and rob it and it stopped so we hopped out and at the moment everyone is out 2 of our man got shot and killed by someone 30 meters behind us and he started shotting without talking to us or being in contact with him [C] Ridge. He logged off right after the incident so we had no chance to talk to him about it on teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y76tow1Vkz8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I'd like to apologise for lack of attempt to resolve the situation. I really had to go and i know i didn't make that clear at the time. I am still happy to talk about the situation if you still want to.

In regard to your actions during the situation. You kept pulling in front of my ally's truck repeatedly which to me looked like attempts to desync ram but i could be wrong here. The main issue I took was that you all opened fire on the truck without any proper initiation (saying "stop the truck" and then just opening fire is unacceptable). 

In regard to my actions, i was trying to protect the other truck driver who I had met in game and had since joined ts with for better comms. Protecting an ally who has been shot at is admittedly a bit of a grey area  for me as I have asked about this in the past and received different answers. Honestly I was frustrated at the lack of initiation on your end and may have acted a little carelessly as a result. If what I did was wrong then I will be happy to resolve with comp. Personally I believe I acted within the rules as you opening fire on his vehicle was a direct threat to his life and I am certain your actions when you started the situation were a blatant rule break.

Last edited by a moderator:
How could we know that you are teamed up with this guy when you are nowhere close when we started ordering the complete stop of the vehicle.

And you cleary didnt have the same TAG before your name as the Victim we choice, I assume we cant play as being a judge yourself when evil approaches, next time call the cop or ask us to stop as we had zero desire to take Freddies life, you decided to murder 3 people.

About the pulling infront of the vehicle, we made sure to have enough distance and made sure not to break check the truck in the progress.

As a side note :

Ive got robbed a few times when they cut me off , having any value in my life when 4 people with guns in a faster car pulls me over in my slow truck.

I'm not sure you understood my point. You saying "stop the truck" and then just opening fire is rdm. You must give a consequence such as "stop the truck or your tires will be shot" and then you must give him time to comply. You gave neither. 

With regard to the tag, Freddie was not in my gang but our gangs were officially allied through the group menu. Therefore as we were not in the same gang he does not need to have the same tags as me. 

The reason i chose to shoot was when you fired upon his truck you are engaging on his life. From the communication i had with him i assumed he would be shot when the tuck stopped hence why i opened fire in an attempt to save him. As I have said previously if i get confirmation that i was not able to do that even as an ally then i will be more than happy to comp for what you lost but as it stands i believe i had every right to shoot as you fired upon his vehicle with no initiation

Just to ensure my point is made I'd like to add a couple more things for Sven and the other TFD members to understand how in this situation i was acting within the rules and they were not. 

Firstly i'd like to link a topic where a member of the staff team confirms that shooting the tires of a vehicle is a threat to the lives of the occupants showing that i had every right to defend my friend in this situation.  https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/84735-shooting-tires/

Also I'd like to link another recent report where a player was falsely accused of rdm for exactly the same reason.  https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/90583-report-a-player-tck-john-dillinger-rdmaction-taken/

P.S. if needed Freddie the driver of the green zamak has footage of his perspective of the situation. Let me know if you want this.

Here is the event from my perspective: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to make a note that my own voice recording is extremely low yet the ingame and teamspeak audio levels are fine, it is just my own voice that is low. 

While at the time of the incident I was not fully sure if i had heard them initiating on me, watching there footage back i couldnt even make out a 'stop the truck', infact i believe no attempt to communicate with me before i was fired upon. My footage starts at the first time I encounter the hatchback.

Hey, Awesome to are your side !

I tried saying stop the car when we drove past you the first time, you can hear like a tiny mumble in my video ..but thats not loud enough to hear sadly. And seeing the sound doesnt appears on your video I  can imagine the confusion on your side of our intentions whatever we wanted to steal or kill.

As a side Note , we are used to the other big arma server where the voice is heard álot further, we might have made an miscalculation on the range here ..if anyone can confirm that that would be zweepje.

About the last part of the video , i was so confused I messaged the wrong target ...i was thinking we had an innocent bystander killed at first ,glady and sadly when i figured it all out it was to late to discuss in a proper way (TS).

I will be open to have our clan leader discuss this on Teamspeak with you , sadly he was unable to attend on Voice Coms the last 2 days!

-Kale Pino

The tiny mumble in my video is my own voice as i said the in game audio and ts levels are clear in the recording. I did go through you video multiple times and i didnt make out any english within you all talking. In my opinion. I dont think a discussion would be necessary i think we have all said what we have needed to.

I would also like to apologise accidentally metagaming in reading one of the names out when i was executing. After i had done so i instantly realised and tried to correct myself, it was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back