What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Carson, Kieza, Tompson - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont have any footage if i had of been told that they had a problem during the situation maybe I could have footage but I dont

@Banci while I have spent a large amount of my time trying to piece the events together. I still have a lots of questions. so I require ALL of the unedited clips in order to properly proceed with this report.

It's a 3 hour long video so could you provide specific  instances that you'd like to see? I will upload the video of us lockpicking the blackfish shortly. Also that clip of us killing tompson was to prove that he broke NLR. I used the log of us killing him as proof he came back.

Also if you'd like I'd be willing to sit down in discord and just stream the video to you as that'd probably be quicker than trying to upload a million different bits

Last edited by a moderator:
It's processing right now. There's no audio but you can see from the point that we land and take GN out, and then leave in their blackfish 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rule (4.3), Your character does not remember their friends & gang members after you die.
576e27e8a4235b2cd28225974a6bc4a9.png

https://gyazo.com/576e27e8a4235b2cd28225974a6bc4a9#

Idk why you said that when in the rules it's the opposite bit odd.

https://gyazo.com/576e27e8a4235b2cd28225974a6bc4a9#

Idk why you said that when in the rules it's the opposite bit odd.
That's my bad but also not what I meant. Here's basically the situation you're describing is: You start a situation, and end up dieing, but before you die you tell a gang member that you are in a situation. That gang member who wasn't involved at that point then tells you after you respawn that there is a situation where you are needed. That just doesn't fly, sorry. definition of meta.

Your just making stuff sound confusing everything we did was fine kieza got RDM'D so it don't matter if we told him about the blackfish or not.

a520f591afcb23645b40cd7c5a746c5d.png

https://gyazo.com/a520f591afcb23645b40cd7c5a746c5d

So me and my gang mate die at GB gang base fair enough but we still have one person who now has knowledge of a blackfish that might have got stolen he has this information from us and also the fact that he was RDM'D he can tell anyone this information about a blackfish that is most likely stolen.

Awhile later by the weed field I got shot out my heli after being tracered my gang mate who was there watching the whole situation he then followed you guys until you landed on a random hill a few km outside Agios after some time we both drove around the area until I was shot in the head by a guy on the hill when I shot at the car that was stolen from me and same happened to my other gang member at that point I believe it was only us in the gang who were online so we didn't have anyone left who would know about the situation so we never came looking for a stolen blackfish again.

I'd also like to point out that these situations happened during 3 hours I believe as that's what banci said and all the situations happened in complete different locations than the other ones it's not like we came back to the same location 3 times within a 15 minute NLR cooldown.

Id really like to know what the admin thinks about this as I think I done nothing wrong.

3 hours ago, Banci said:

It's processing right now. There's no audio but you can see from the point that we land and take GN out, and then leave in their blackfish 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Please provide this clip completely unedited, else it cannot be used as evidence.

It's a 3 hour long video so could you provide specific  instances that you'd like to see? I will upload the video of us lockpicking the blackfish shortly. Also that clip of us killing tompson was to prove that he broke NLR. I used the log of us killing him as proof he came back.

Also if you'd like I'd be willing to sit down in discord and just stream the video to you as that'd probably be quicker than trying to upload a million different bits
Well to begin I would need to see The DMT footage again but I cant use anything that's been edited or manipulated. So you will have to get it reuploaded with the sound intact. Along with:

Clip with kieza shooting the heli. Including before and right up to executions.

Clip at the weed field I need to see more of that, again has to be unedited. Preferably a bit before and right up til after carson is executed or bleeds out.

Clip During the day with the red suv. (clip 5, 6) should be one. so just before red suv shows up right through to any executions. 

as for clip at 14:10 all it is, is you guys killing thompson at lakka from a helicopter. it doesn't detail how a gunfight had started or ended up one being there or that it was in the same line of events in the lead up to the final incident involving that blackfish. theres just no context there.

I realise that's a lot of footage but don't worry about convenience for those reviewing often its just better to upload more footage as opposed to lots of little clips. Again, massive pain in the ass to upload that length of footage but if that's what has to be done then that's what's got to be done.

@Tadeusz

Well to begin I would need to see The DMT footage again but I cant use anything that's been edited or manipulated. So you will have to get it reuploaded with the sound intact. Along with:

Clip with kieza shooting the heli. Including before and right up to executions.

Clip at the weed field I need to see more of that, again has to be unedited. Preferably a bit before and right up til after carson is executed or bleeds out.

Clip During the day with the red suv. (clip 5, 6) should be one. so just before red suv shows up right through to any executions. 

as for clip at 14:10 all it is, is you guys killing thompson at lakka from a helicopter. it doesn't detail how a gunfight had started or ended up one being there or that it was in the same line of events in the lead up to the final incident involving that blackfish. theres just no context there.

I realise that's a lot of footage but don't worry about convenience for those reviewing often its just better to upload more footage as opposed to lots of little clips. Again, massive pain in the ass to upload that length of footage but if that's what has to be done then that's what's got to be done.
Will do tonight, thanks.

I have been very patient with this report and have given a more than ample amount of time for the requested evidence to be submitted. With the provided heavily edited evidence, I have been given, I cannot say for certain on the picture it has provided for both the accused and the defendant. therefore due to a lack of sufficient evidence I will not be approving this report. While I understand that this situation has been complex it has been only made worse and confusing to follow with the inferior provided evidence. I must insist on any future reports you wish to make then you upload the evidence in full with 0 edits done of any kind. Everyone deserves fair evidence when they have been accused. I believe there was a lot more to this story but again without the right evidence I don't know what that is. This report has had more than its fair time and dedication from myself and my colleagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back