What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI Jamessss [8652] - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Kez Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Jamessss [8652]

Date of the incident

04/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We got an alert that Police were shutting down one of our drug locations, upon arriving we saw someone at the tablet quite clearly attempting to shut it down, so we went over to speak to them. Everything was fine, the person shutting it down was roleplaying well and it was a pretty enjoyable roleplay experience. However, we were very much aware that this whole ploy was to merely stall us until sufficient backup could arrive. I called the officer out on it and told him to leave the area, informing him that if he attempted to shut down the processor again lethal force would be used against him. He then claimed that the big boss would come over if he didn't finish the job, to which I shut him down on that as it wasn't really initiation. The officer once again went to speak and said "If you don't let me" to which shots were then immediately fired. There was no clear initiation at all and frankly that makes this RDM.

Nazgul then attempted to message one of the people involved who I believe was CI James, Nazgul asked about the RDM and James attempted to claim that there was initiation, Nazgul responded telling him that he didn't sound very convincing and James then responded "You can go cry yourself a river of tears".

Honestly pathetic at this point.

Video shows what I consider all of the relevant information however if you want the entire 8 minutes then that can be uploaded.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHpyXr7mgo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon, as you can clearly see in the video someone was shooting at you first which was not me because they are 6.5 Bullets... I kill you with a MK1 when you shoot PC Chris, can you please explain the me how this Is RDM on my part ? @Kez Atlas    

Poseidon kill three cops before I shoot you... now im only suggesting this but are you singling me out to report me because of the report war with stan yesterday @Kez Atlas

Also in your video you make a lot communications which are relevant which you didnt say in game 🙂  

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

@Brandon Pigeon Oh hi there, kind of you to respond so quickly, also some of the communications weren't relevant, as at one point I was speaking in group so I switched channel to explain. Fair enough we killed 3 cops, but you lot shot first, so that's not our problem, also the reason I reported you was because I'm pretty sure the first person to die claimed that they were shot by you. If not then I'll happily change the name to whoever actually killed the first person. Fine by me. But until then, as a person who's played the server for a while you should be very much aware that you can only shoot when there is valid initiation. 

@Kez Atlas Yes that is fine I did not ever shoot until you killed Jamie I was on the hill behind you... as you are aware Kez only the first person to shoot or commence the gunfight will get in trouble. However you lethally iniated on Chris and he told you what would happen refrencing his "Boss" @Kez Atlas I just dont understand why the report is one me ? its just very conisidental that you report me with the recent events. I only SHOT AT YOU once you had KILLED THREE OTHER COPS...  

You are claiming that I shot the first the first person to die was killed by Jamessss, Im using a MK1 and the first gun to fire was a MXSW 6.5 

@Brandon Pigeon I've just been informed by the first to die that it was indeed Jamessss so I'm changing the report now. 

Report has been corrected.

I mean I've not done anything to you but if Nazgul wishes to report me I'd be happy to continue it from there @Kez Atlas

i did try talking to you but if i remember correctly when i was speaking to you you said i should cry my self a river so assumed you did not want to resolve the situation

@Nazgul Atlas at no point did you ask me to come to liaison, from my perspective at the time and from what I heard over it I was completely in the right to shoot you as you'd just threatened an officer with lethal force and were set up behind your 4wd weapon drawn and pointed directly at the officer. 

At the time I acted the best I could with the knowledge I had since obviously I cannot hear the exactly the initiation you guys gave. There was absolutely no need for this to reach a report stage a simple conversation with a video I'm sure could clear up any misunderstandings/quarrels. I'm more than happy to spend some time in support with yourself @Nazgul Atlas regarding the situation.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back