What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Labile

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Labile

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1614

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A few Aztecas were at Dutch London and have been for the past few days. We were joking around and had plans to sell coke and engage in roleplay with other drug sellers. It's been lively in that area during the past few days and we enjoyed it. Cutlass decided to ruin this and shoot everyone on the street for no discernible reason. First a monochrome Champion containing a Cutlass member attempts to run us over and then a group of Cutlass swing the corner and attempt to shoot us. No high quality roleplay was present before the hostile roleplay, Cutlass made no attempt to speak to us at any point. I have attached all the clips showing multiple points of view from different people, I will label these appropriately.

We currently have no war rules with Cutlass and our previous war ended a few weeks previously we went to QE and we got no where

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1WDIcaQmCUQOWv/d1337xCqsobI?invite=cr-MSxzWEYsNDA5MzQ3NTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1WDJ81UMLcziRy/d13372uJ7vMQ?invite=cr-MSwxYmssNDA5MzQ3NTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1WDdLtehh3bCb_/d13373AKBUOZ?invite=cr-MSxSZUMsNjI4MTc0ODYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1WDdUIyALzEsty/d1337XNoccUV?invite=cr-MSxCeVYsMTcyNTIzMTIzLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is a classic example of context matters and probably why you seem to ignore the guidelines for a "RDM" report and have only provided short clips.

You fail to mention the events leading up to this specific moment...
Sky from AE tells her Azteca boyfriend "Ted" about Cutlass during their quick visit to the Garage. Minutes before the claimed RDM, Aztecas chased and shot Cutlass members on our turf.

dQonQOj.png

Furious and eager for revenge, "Cutlass" gathers a team and searches for the would-be shooters; but, you and Ted make the awful mistake of revealing your location to Tweedle despite what had just happened.

DyFwFym.png

Armed with a Mini SMG and a desire to kill, Kash and the Cutlass criminals locate Aztecas exactly where they took the tweedle, immediately jumping out and popping around the corner to begin the onslaught.
After a few seconds, Aztecas were killed, and Cutlass fled to avoid being apprehended by the massive police response.

I appreciate your annoyance, Ben, but as I mentioned in the discussion, this was far from random and appears to be an obvious miscommunication between you.
As detailed in this report [HERE], I made the error of posting on Tweedle after shooting my opponents. Let's concentrate on the RP and enjoy the battle for "Dutch London!"

Last edited by a moderator:
So what i can see from what you showing

kash 15:51 - anth - TED SHOT AT ME FROM ORANGE ITALI

this is where i would say a situation has started between ted and the present cutlass

16:24 - Keys - Good shit mandem fuck da ops

this is where a situation between Azteca's and cutlass has ended

in this time alone it has been 33 mins between them 2 altercations went on in them 33 mins as said in qe ted had come back to safehouse and had some food we then go to Dutch London and chill in them 33 mins the whole anth and ted thing was over making the dutch london fight a whole new situation and i would not say the KOS was the right choice action in this

the conflict has only been going on 2 days and hasn't reached anywhere near a KOS state yet

EDIT

would also like to mention this that was said in groups discord from Lewis cloud a cutlass higher up 

image.png

for "not being in a war..." it looks weird how you are the ones instigating fights and KOS with no RP 

Ben, I can't help but recall asking you if it was "you" who had the issue in liasion, to which you replied "no". Are you sure this is your report, and no one is encouraging you because it contradicts what you said? I also can't help but notice you use a voice changer both in character and in liasions, which disturbs the discussion. Is this even allowed?

To make things clear, the incident began with multiple Aztecas, not only Ted, as he indicated during the meeting that he has "everything recorded". I feel this is a revenge report, given all parties involved are well aware of the circumstances that led up to it.

I was present at the RDM and I was directly involved in the situation, therefore I am the one reporting.

I have asked you previously to not make comments on my voice. Previously when you have made targeted derogatory comments I have explicitly asked you to stop, yet you continue to do so. Do you not know what STOP means? Do you have no respect for other players that play the server? I haven't made any comments on the person behind the character Kash, why do you feel the need to do it to me? Is it to score some points or do you just wish to personally attack me after I have asked you to stop.

To answer your last statement, no this is not a revenge report. You can't cherry pick situations from 30mins, an hour, a day or a week before to justify the breach of the server rules. We liaised after the situation and we were unable to resolve it, that is why a report has been posted.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hiya all, 

@6AN6

Sky from AE tells her Azteca boyfriend "Ted" about Cutlass during their quick visit to the Garage. Minutes before the claimed RDM, Aztecas chased and shot Cutlass members on our turf.
Do you (Or anyone in Cutlass who was there) have evidence at all to support this claim? I've done some looking, and can't find anything to support it. A single groupie message isn't enough.

Who is the person driving the car that collides with the Azteca, is this a Cutlass member? 

@Ben Labile

the conflict has only been going on 2 days and hasn't reached anywhere near a KOS state yet
I'm not in the loop on current gang beef, but didn't you just end a war a couple of weeks back? What has sparked conflict between Aztecas & Cutlass this time?

@Scott it is not a claim when the other party admits to the offence; Ted (Azteca) admits to shooting at us along with another Azteca on our turf, as confirmed by the liaison. Ben also outlines it in this discussion, as shown in the image.
https://i.imgur.com/Flu8lAQ.png

According to Ted (Azteca) he has the whole situation clipped?

@Scott it is not a claim when the other party admits to the offence; Ted (Azteca) admits to shooting at us along with another Azteca on our turf, as confirmed by the liaison. Ben also outlines it in this discussion, as shown in the image.
I missed that, thank you. 

You missed the second question, was it Cutlass in the car? And if so, whom.

@Scott

it was me in the car in the clip they’ve provided. I was one of the cutlass members who was shot at moments before by ted and his azteca accomplice. 

The incident you are referring to was not "moments before". It was 33 minutes before, after which we had time to go to our block. The people around took a break and made some food while others just spoke in the safehouse.

When we exited the safehouse we went down to Dutch London and that is when the RDM happened. Every interaction we have on the server should be done with high quality roleplay, the actions at Dutch London were in no way high quality and the only precursor is an event that happened 30minutes before. Cherry picking events in order to take hostile actions is fine but that doesn't eliminate the need to conduct high quality roleplay beforehand. The bottom line is roleplay, in this situation that was severely lacking.

I'm not in the loop on current gang beef, but didn't you just end a war a couple of weeks back? What has sparked conflict between Aztecas & Cutlass this time?
I'll give some context on what happened for it to start up again, Aztecas recently had a talk with Grove about the current situation of their group about Ballas and Vagos potentially attacking them to try and take Dutch London from them. Grove street decided to offer full control of the street to Aztecas to ensure this didn't happen whilst they rebuild their gang. Seeing as it's a good opportunity for more roleplay for us as a group and also a different way to make money as a group we decided to take them up on their offer.

After about a day of having our roleplay with our new claimed "Territory" we had cutlass show up refusing to pay tax and causing an issue. Seemed a lot like baiting to us considering after a conversation OOC with Bmav he said that it is rare that Cutlass have sold on Dutch, I will provide a screenshot here [SCREENSHOT WILL BE SENT PRIVATELY]. We were met with the classic and dull roleplay people give when they are trying to cause a gunfight of "we're not paying tax what are you going to do about it". I will provide a full clip of the situation below so that staff can watch.

[YOUTUBE LINK WILL BE SENT PRIVATELY]

Aztecas are all for groups trying to contest territory but it seemed like the bare minimum was provided to us throughout the start of this conflict and after coming out of a 4/5 month war I would have expected more before making the decision to try and restart a full scale war for a territory. Instead we received what felt like a baiting approach from General. We also have received a clip of General talking to someone on the server about going to war for "4 or 5 months" which I just think is just a bit ridiculous considering we just came to a resolution. It's not the sort of mentality we should see in my opinion. I would prefer this clip be private so I will send it to a staff member.

The incident you are referring to was not "moments before". It was 33 minutes before
There were 33 minutes between each message sent in the groupie, not between both engagements. The “good shit mandem” message was sent after we were all out of the area and one of our boys had woken up from pillbox.

Are we just ignoring the fact that this prized turf was "given" to a group with which it shares several second characters? A turf with a deep history that couldn't possibly render it so easily "given" to a gang from the other side of the city. I can't be the only one questioning this nonsense so at what point do we call a spade a spade?

Cutlass are hardly selling in this area and have been known for selling at Mara turf and recently their own turf. Why is it that only now have Cutlass decided to sell on Dutch London, refuse to pay tax and have tried to get a rise out of another gang they have just ended a long war with? Could it possibly be to bait a reaction?

In response to your concerns, this is something that has been discussed within roleplay and isn't any concern of Cutlass. It has to be found out in roleplay. We had similar concerns when Cutlass were heavily backed by the Lost MC and we were told to find out in roleplay.

We can't be starting wars just because Cutlass don't know the roleplay details, you're not the roleplay police.

Good evening all,

The rule break in question is G1.2 - RDM. There are baiting and character separation accusations being flung at each other, but I will not look into these, there is seemingly more roleplay behind both sides' motives that could be explained in a liaison or formal discussion in a gang-senior/gang-leads chat - if there are issues, be adults and talk about it. In future, keep the replies directed toward the content of the report, not trivial jabs at each other.

The are two components to RDM, A. Was the attack random? and B. Did high-quality roleplay take place before the attack. 

The attack was not random, Aztecas had shot at Cutlass 23 (Roughly) minutes prior however did any high-quality roleplay take place before the attack?

Simply put, no, there wasn't. Ant Toe turns the corner in his vehicle, turning extremely harshly and collides (de-sync IMHO) into an Azteca. This prompts a response from the guy who got clipped, was an unnecessary escalation if I'm being honest. Then Kane Kash turns the corner with his SMG, gunning down the group of Aztecas on the pavement. Aztecas fight back, more Cutlass join the fight and finally, Ant Toe comes back, bonneting an Azteca with the same vehicle seen at the start of the altercation.

Where was the roleplay? It seems the "high-quality roleplay" part of the rule was forgotten about because "Context Matters". You are correct Kash, it does, hence the attack not being random but it does in no way excuse not providing high-quality roleplay beforehand. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed, this is a clear-cut KOS situation, not dissimilar to this report posted by you @6AN6

Given the above, the following will be actioned:

Report Accepted - Action Taken:

Action: 1 Day Ban
CharID: 22380
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2 & G1.7

Action: 1 Day Ban
CharID: 100462
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2 

Action: Warning
CharID: 100572
Rule(s) Broken: G1.1

You are all responsible for your actions, be better.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back