What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dcert - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Campbell

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[RSF] Jason Campbell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dcert

Date of the incident

04/17/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend Jonas Pedanoli was trying to rob people at the drug dealer. Then this guy comes in a hellcat and he is flying just above our heads and is annoying. We then give him some warning shots where we just shoot in the air not hitting him and then he flies like 10 meters away and starts hovering 1 meter above the ground then we give him some more warning shots. He then flies up on the hill lands and shoots me in the head.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGbROBPoxY&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please may I say I would be very happy to resolve this however when you shoot warning shots at my helicopter I classed this as a initiation on me, the reason why I was close above you was because I was scouting the area for my fellow gangmates, and we try to warn you to leave the area however the warning shots to my heli shows you as a hostile figure to my friends trying to complete a drug run. Especially since you hide behind your car and consist more warning shots.

You talk about warning shots 30 seconds into the video.

I also apologise I didn't see you type in the Side Chat since I personally didn't see it as RDM and knew there was at least 2 of you in the situation, and didn't see my actions as RDM after your warning shots so didn't think the read up.

​

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend Jonas Pedanoli was trying to rob people at the drug dealer. Then this guy comes in a hellcat and he is flying just above our heads and is annoying. We then give him some warning shots where we just shoot in the air not hitting him and then he flies like 10 meters away and starts hovering 1 meter above the ground then we give him some more warning shots. He then flies up on the hill lands and shoots me in the head.

I honestly don't see the problem of flying close as it gives me a chance to show my presence and warn them without causing unneeded aggro to leave the area, until they started shooting at me. I didn't VDM I had a full control of the helicopter and knew that I am able to fly this low, if I did crash into them by accident I would of compensated for the reason of VDM due to it being my fault. However I do have plenty of videos of me flying close to objects to do pickups and know I'm able of doing this sort of manoeuvre.

[SIZE=medium](3.9) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay.  (e.g Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back) [/SIZE]

However I wasn't baiting in this situation I was initially scouting the area since some of my fellow friends had a drug truck coming in, I flew low to try to warn you and was going to get out when I first landed and you proceeded to act hostile to my aiming your gun, getting out of a heli when someone aiming a gun at you I would see as not valuing my life and since you could see I was clearly a geared rebel in a not exactly cheap helicopter, I saw you as a clearly hostile person. There are plenty of rocks and bushes to which people can hide which is why I flew around the hill looking for other members of your "Robbing" RP.

Also I didn't instantly shoot back I didn't respond until you gave me 2 lots of warning shots which weren't exactly close lot of shots, when I landed my heli further up the hill you persisted to entering in a aggressive position behind your car and trying to clear the area for my friends I shot you since you were a threat, from my view you was hiding behind your car a lot waiting for me to get out so you could eliminate me, if you walked over to the heli when I landed with your gun lowered I would have taken an RP approach, also I have to look around the area for people as soon as I'm shot dead I can't rely any more information to my fellow members, which you two seem to carry on talking after you've died?

Am I seeing a bit of MetaGaming taking place, its hard to tell since I don't speak your language.

Why did you then wait for the warningshots? And why landed you after the warningshots? (You can not initiate in a chopper or vehicle)

When did I try to initiate in a chopper or vehicle?

I wasn't waiting for warning shots I was scouting for members of this situation, I flew low because I was warning you, however that wasn't initiation? When I landed beside your car you hid behind your car in an aggressive manor so I flew up a little and flew over to the other side to which again you was constantly aiming your gun at me.

However I would like to see me trying to initiate in my helicopter please link some evidence?

You just said you flew low to try to warn us and right there you tried to initiate in a chopper. The evidence is in the video and I was aiming my gun at you since you could jump out any minute and try to shoot us because you maybe were mistaking the warning shots by thinking we initiated on you.

How could I jump out and try to shoot you? When there was no initiation?

If someone low hovers this isn't initiation however I see it as common sense that there is something going to happen or a situation in the area? However I do not class this as initiation from my behalf and don't see how you could say that when there was clearly no communication prior to the point of me shooting you other than the TWO lots of warning shots on your behalf.

I see warning shots as a leave the area we are armed and are hostile, however two lots of warning shots shows me that you are ready to kill me as soon as I leave the heli as you feel the need to fire more shots at me.

The way you are trying to describe me initiating is

"Put your hands up." - If you see this as an initiation I can't see how you have been playing for so long. What I have written in the speech marks is like me jumping out the helicopter before your warning shots and shooting you. Infact it was even less I didn't even talk to you. If I was trying to initiate on you which would have been outside the heli 1) You can't hear people over a bloody hellcat 2) You can't do that. However if I did initiate out of the helicopter I would more said something along the lines of... "Put your hands up and stop moving or I will shoot you."

Also reading you've ticked "Tried to resolve with player" There is a difference between "what was that" rather than messaging me to talk about it on teamspeak

Okay,

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I don't really think that you have properly tried to resolve this with the person you are reporting...

However...

(3.9)[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)] Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay.  (e.g Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back) [/COLOR]

It literally states that  "Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]"[/COLOR] ...And this is exactly what you have done here... Regardless if you were "scouting" for your friends or not... you should have initiated on the men AFTER getting out your helicopter.

To me... this is RDM and Baiting... however to make a fair judgement on this, I would like 2 more members of the Staff team to say their thoughts and therefore I call @DainMK and @JohnJoeeganto the table.

Agreed @Jamz, based on what I have seen in that video I would agree it appears to be baiting for warning shots, then RDM. No roleplay was initiated, quality or otherwise.

Thank you, Dain and John.

3 Staff members have now agreed this is baiting and RDM; therefore:

Name:Dcert

Steam ID:76561198133858175

GUID:b5499062005814e53538effb1c70c675

Actioned - 17/04/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back