What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - dfeiu - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyd Colt

Your In-game name

Jessi Bondurant

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

dfeiu

Date of the incident

02/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on my way to diamond factory and i waited for a guy in an orca to leave and he started to fly right for me. I gained height to avoid him from crashing into me and he then chases me for a few seconds. I then send a message to an admin, I go back to the factory thinking he was gone but he came back to VDM me with the Orca. It you look carefully right after the impact you see the same orca for a second so i think it's the same guy from a minute earlier. I did not think to find him in TS cause it was clear cut VDM. I know this is like my 3rd report within a few weeks but i am on the server everyday and stuff happens that i can not avoid. This is not a revenge report by no means, I did not lose anything, I just report him because he may continue to break server rules and it's not fair on anyone else.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mxokyfyE4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Pretty clear cut VDM no doubt, although it's hard to be certain dfeiu is the culprit it does look very convicing and he does so happen to own that same orca with that exact skin

Action Taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back