What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - INS JAEGARN and CI Dean Molay - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Your In-game name

Pupss

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

INS JAEGARN and CI Dean Molay

Date of the incident

26/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Started by having a Group Meeting and decided to land my Taru at the airport, when i was on the move to place it on the garage i got told to not do it or i would get tazed and basically got instantly tazed and put in handcuffs.

In my opinion there was no roleplay from their side and i had no idea they were police at all as well, since i didn't see them and coulnd't tell because how fast the hole thing went down.

They gave me their opinion about it and i understood why they acted so quick (a lot of people usually combat store vehicles) although since i had no clue that they were police officers talking to me the way everything went down i just think it was quite bad, since i was in the big disadvantage side.

After i got put in handcuffs the roleplay was not the best as well, all they were interested in was scrapping my vehicle and take my weaponry.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zYwMZ5BXk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

alright, let's get into it, as I explained to you before I have nothing to do with you in this video right now, so my question is, why my name is up there? I was not the one talking to you firstly, and secondly, I did offer you 3 mil for your lost, even tho I didn't have to, and tbh with you? this looks like blackmail to me:

cap cap.PNG

Again, show me how im related in this report

Last edited by a moderator:
You were involved in that situation, you also said you shot me at the same time as the other officer did, now i talked to you about it i said to you that it would be all good if you at least gave me 7 mil for my loss like i said i would forget about the others 3 mil and thats it, this was not me trying to blackmail you i also said that right when we left the conversation on TeamSpeak. I didn't really enjoy the way you adressed to me saying you didn't really care if i would report you and the other officer so thats another thing that made me put this report up, i tried to talk with both of you and tried to get to a end there in the TeamSpeak but your attitude and not really caring about anything i asked you for at least parcial compensation for the loss which you said that today we would take care of but instead of speaking back to me you simply ignored my messages.

Also, its not blackmail when i lose a expensive vehicle due to your shit roleplay, i mean i lost the vehicle mainly because instead of trying to roleplay you just cared about the vehicle beeing scrapped and that's it, due to your shit rolplay i lost a very expensive vehicle. You may say that that situation would change at all the outcome of that but how can you know that if this is a roleplay server?

So many different things and situations can happen through roleplay, you can't simply say that would happen or not with centanty.

but instead of speaking back to me you simply ignored my messages.
well I didn't see your messages, as you know there is a lot of police calls that we get, your message probably did get to me but because of the high crime rate and the calls that we get a lot from the civilians I did not see it, I hope that clears this up for you.

I didn't really enjoy the way you adressed to me saying you didn't really care if i would report you and the other officer
That is not what I said, what I meant in my reply to you was simply that the outcome of the situation would have been the same, so there is no point of you reporting us in order to get Compensation from the staff members which you said is going to be the point of you reporting us, and I don't know what you mean by *Addressing you* in your reply up there If addressing you means I called you for that messages that looks like give me the money or you will be reported, I really didn't like the way you messaged me saying give me the money or else I will report you, this is just like me going up to someone saying empty your bank account or your dead? (at least it looks like that to me which I did not like)

i tried to talk with both of you and tried to get to a end there in the TeamSpeak but your attitude and not really caring about anything
My attitude was really friendly during our *2Hours* liaison and at no point, I raised my voice or became harsh or acted aggressively, I was simply a Police REP in that liaison so we can meet the requirement of a Police Liaison which I happened to be in the actual situation as well, which I will say again, I had nothing to do with your arrest, I was the one that arrested your friend who ran away after he was told not to, which he came back after a minute or so then I asked him to place his hands up so I can have a talk with him otherwise he will be tased, and back to the liaison situation which i was trying to end it quicker, is simply because it was 4 in the morning and I was gonna go to work at 6-7, this is the reason I was trying to go after 2hours of liaison

After i got put in handcuffs the roleplay was not the best as well
again, I was not the one processing your arrest, I arrested your friend who had an illegal firearm just like you, and im pretty sure I did provide him with good roleplay and enough time to talk and defend himself, etc, I don't know how you are saying I didn't provide you with good roleplay, which I will say again, I was not the one processing you, I was processing your friend and to be honest, I did talk to him as a Police officer would do, Im not supposed to roleplay to you as a medic or something, Im a police officer and my duty is to take away your illegal firearm and stop crimes, if you wanted more roleplay you could have tried to give some roleplay, at least saying the good old trick of *this is not a real gun it's just airsoft gun* then I would have responded with more roleplay and we could all have our fun, and the last thing I want to add is, if you guys don't give me a roleplay reason to roleplay more, then why would I try to make up something, which you will not find funny or enjoyable, if I don't have a roleplay reason to roleplay more, I will just continue my police roleplay, which is my duties as a police officer which is taking your illegal guns, explaining why I took it and etc etc.

And at the end, scrapping your helicopter is not a server rule, and it could only potentially fall under a police rule which is stated for us and has nothing to do with me in this report.

I will not be replying anymore unless a further explanation is needed by the staff team.

That is not what I said, what I meant in my reply to you was simply that the outcome of the situation would have been the same, so there is no point of you reporting us in order to get Compensation from the staff members which you said is going to be the point of you reporting us, and I don't know what you mean by *Addressing you* in your reply up there If addressing you means I called you for that messages that looks like give me the money or you will be reported, I really didn't like the way you messaged me saying give me the money or else I will report you, this just like me going up to someone saying empty your bank account or your dead? (at least it looks like that to me which I did not like)
Like i said previously i was asking for the money because that was something which we all agreed on, you would pay me that kind of money. Now, i wouldn't simply just say "alright guys i've just lost a 10 mil vehicle mainly because of your roleplay, dont worry about it its fine", no i mean i told you exacly i wouldnt mind not recieving the full compensation but i would have to take other mesuares in case you didn't want to go through with it, so i could try to get a compensation request afterwards.

In that message you also see, "contact me tomorrow about it" which you never did and tried to do, i wanted to have a word about it and see if we could get into some kind of agreement, like i said in the TeamSpeak i dont really report people although your attitudes got that contribution.

My attitude was really friendly during our *2Hours* liaison and at no point, I raised my voice or became harsh or acted aggressively, I was simply a Police REP in that liaison so we can meet the requirement of a Police Liaison which I happened to be in the actual situation as well, which I will say again, I had nothing to do with your arrest, I was the one that arrested your friend who ran away after he was told not to, which he came back after a minute or so then I asked him to place his hands up so I can have a talk with him otherwise he will be tased
Your attitude was partially fine, no too bad discussions were made, although your attitude on being worried about the hole situation and carying what quite bad, i mean you didn't just care at all about the situation and the roleplay in your opinion the situation was quite fast but you had to because you thought i was combat storing or what ever, you were simply trying to make it ok from your point of view.

I did try to roleplay, the situation but you simply cared about the scrap, like i said before.

Will stop replying as well, in case is needed ill reply to staff.

My point is, we where following you from about lakka in a car, and by the time we where at the airport we where sure you've seen us, thats why we acted qiuckly, and as i said in liasion, i admit me and dean tazed way to quickly and then i restrained you, to prevent you from storing it, however, you got time to store it, but the server didnt reg your viechle for some reason wich at that point we where unaware of until liasion. After i restrained you, i got messaged by my mum about my niece that was on the hospital at the time, thats why i seemed a bit off. I was also unaware that Dean was already scrapping your veichle by the time we had the conversation since i was muted in ts and didnt pay attention to his actions. Even if I would've waited a couple of seconds and not be that quick in the tazer, the outcome for your taru would've been the same though.

But as i said in liason, i take full responsibility for my tazershot that was to quick, and isnt how i play the game normally. When i read the message from my mum i asked quickly in ts if someone else could give you some words while i was replying wich they where. But thats why i was a bit off and didnt talk that much.

This is probably my only reply as my niece past away an hour ago so i will most likely not be able to reply in time.

After a discussion with Pupps, he requested the report to be closed. He has decided that there was no further need for the report to go on at this point.

The report due to this will be rejected.

Report Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back