What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jake Ward - Poor/Low Quality RP ( report rejected )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolzy

Your In-game name

Nolzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jake Ward

Date of the incident

16/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In an RP dispute with Supreme leader, all fun and games, a mini argument that was done for a laugh and within RP. He gets taken away from me by the police, when i get knocked out by Jake Ward, for no reason. I have no video just screenshots. Knocked out inside kavala pub in the green zone. Not the first issue i've had with this gang who have appeared and are reckless. I would like the to remain between me, the accused and staff member dealing with it. (As i know theres a lot of them)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/YDNqE%20(you%20can%20see%20by%20the%20text%20in%20direct%20that%20the%20screenshots%20where%20taken%20one%20after%20eachother%20to%20prove%20location.)
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Few mistakes, i wrote this late last night. 

1. His name is Jack Ward not Jake.

2. The link for evidence doesn't work so uploading into here.

20180116215005_1.jpg

20180116215023_1.jpg

20180116215032_1.jpg

he was swearing at all of us been very toxic\racist

he was swearing at all of us been very toxic\racist so i told hi to stop or i would knock hi out then he continuesly said i hav o balls so i knocked him out he didnt gt robbed didnt lose gear i shift G him once dont know why he got so salty next timme i willl report hi  for toxicity

As member of this community for over two years i have for certain never been racist toxic towards anyone in an in-polite manner. In this time i have been on the receiving end of one report which i was later found not guilty. I hold myself to a high level of roleplay which i'm sure many people will vouch for me.

I was actually, in the pub at the time, having an argument with @supremeleader (unsure of forum name), someone who i respect as a fellow Roleplayer for the energy he puts in. Nothing i said was aimed towards Jack Ward or his (NEW) emphasis on new,  crew to the island of altis, but they were all in the pub at the time, so at least one of the 6-7 people will have video to prove this. 

I then asked Jack Ward to join me in TS which he did not.

As for getting salty it's quite frustrating to see a server i have put countless hours into be infested with people that simply don't understand the meaning of rules, laws or roleplay in general. but please provide proof of the "saltyness" as filing a report, and saying //ok //enjoy was all i have done.

I have encountered there gang on numerous occasions over the past few days, specifically targeting them with truck robberies, in this time i have unfortunately not encountered one decent roleplay scenario from them, unless you include VDM and executions. I hope they improve or get rid of, as many more will take there civ spots in which they take up.

Nolzy.

@Jack Ward if someone is being toxic then you should ask them to stop, either in RP or using the // direct chat method.

Please don't take it anything into your own hands. Either record video or message an admin (who may be observing the situation even if they dont respond in game.

Do either of you have a video?

Unfortunately i do not, but like i stated there was 6-7 people in the pub at the time so surely on his "badboys" gang can come forward and provide proof i was being toxic towards them. Surely screenshots prove my location and that i was knocked out in the greenzone, with no need for a video, as its not toxicity your trying to prove, the question is whether hes allowed to knock me out in the green zone.

I was talking to at the time someone called supremeleader and his gang member Bjorn. 

Although you have not provided a video so i can not make a 100% accurate decision on events at hand with the racism ect so i will not comment on that due too it not being the subject of the report.

the subject of the report is that you were knocked out inside the greenzone and the screenshots show that you were infact knocked out in the green-zone, This being said i am not willing to impose a ban for just knocking out in greenzone without a additional offense being committed , unless of-course its a repeat offense 

That being said this is a warning @Jack Ward do not take the rules into your own hand, there is a admin request for a reason for events just like this.   next time the hammer will be brought down. 🔨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back