What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jake29117 - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolzy

Your In-game name

Nolzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jake29117

Date of the incident

06/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pulled up to save a life of a person who needed medical attention, on pulling up i got told to place my hands on my head which i did, complied with all his demands which resulted me in getting shot anyway.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KjHqwmOe9tQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @Nolzy and thank you for your report. Would you be able to provide me with a better video, please? It looks like RDM, but I can not hear any word you are saying, unfortunately, and to be able to judge this case, I will need you to give me a better video where I can hear you speak as well. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately i don't have a recording of my voice with this video, regardless of what i say surely this is RDM anyways? i can assure you i was simply stating the reason i pulled over was to help a person dieing next to them and that i was a red cross volunteer meaning no harm, the guy was rude and thoughtless when questing my attitude at the end, i believe i have a 5 minute clip prior which is me just driving around on my own?

Well no, in this instance due to him stating "I don't like how your talking to me" Indicate's to me that you said something to annoy him to the point of shooting you. Without the full information of that was said I'm rejecting this report due to lack of evidence.

Report Rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back