What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jeep - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathyy

Your In-game name

rodri

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jeep

Date of the incident

25/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As the evidence shows, I approached the area and was gunned down with zero warning, and no RP at all. The user I am reporting also executed someone I was talking to with zero RP, however, I don't have any evidence, unfortunately. I'll highlight the key moments in the videos here
Video 1: 3:30 - Initial leaving vehicle, to find out what is going on
4:02 - Shots fired at me by Jeep, downed very quickly.

Video 2: 1:56 I begin getting stretchered by Michael
2:08 Michael is downed by Jeep, shortly after showing up in his helicopter from the airport.

Video 3: 4:34 I bleed out.

I will add more timestamps tomorrow, I just didn't want to miss the 24-hour window for getting the report in.

I also have a recording of Jeep refusing to come to Teamspeak, despite repeated attempts, if the admins want this, please let me know and I will upload it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ip3zHUunpo%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ip3zHUunpo%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Rb9TD3lEk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So let me get this straight, because someone was shot in a nearby town, that makes the entire area KOS? Cause that what you seemed to strongly insinuate IG.

I can guarantee if I shot at you first, and killed you, you'd have called RDM.

@deathyy i asked you to try and understand the situation from my perspective, when james initiates with a text book "hands up or die" and then guns down Tuna it turned it into a active gunfight.

The reason we where at diamond buyer was because we had a distress call regarding stolen goods by seven rebels, how where we supposed to know that it wasnt you? all we heard when we arrived was "hands up, hands up" and then gunfire. this doesn't turn the area to KOS but since you had a weapon in your hands you where deemed a threat and involved yourself in the fight, as did your friend when he tried to streacher you out in a helicopter that had previously been ATC'd. 

As you can tell your other friend was never shot even though he stood out in the open as he never posed a threat or involved himself in a situation he wasnt part of.

Last edited by a moderator:
???

If I saw a random guy in a field I wouldn't just unload on them, cause that's literally the definition of RDM. 

And you say how were supposed to know that it wasn't you, how is that a reason to shoot on site anyone with a gun? The position you were in, you could have easily seen us roll up in the cars, cause you seemed to have no issues seeing me, despite how far away I was, and that's assuming you would shoot anyone on site with a gun.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@LiL Jeep - Do you have any video from your perspective? If not, then possibly from someone else who was with you at the time?

@deathyy - Do Oliver or other members of your group have recordings from their perspectives?

as i was mention i will speak my view of the situation.

i dont have any footage of the matter but ill explain the situation how i saw it.

We went to diamond shop to stop some robbers i believe, a gunfight between poseidon and rebels broke out. One of the gangmates of Rodri was initiated on and killed, even though he was killed he gave info via comms as you can hear in the video. that means he knew it was a gunfight between rebels and poseidon. he was spotted with a gun out in an active firefight he was then shot at and killed, his mate started dragging the armed rebel we shot, we then shot him aswell.

Ok, so I've had a good look at the evidence presented over the last couple of days, and thought about it a great deal.

There are several issues I have with this situation, and more than just the reported RDM event to deal with. I will go through them point by point:

1. The initial interaction between the "Britbongs" and Poseidon

• I only have the hotmiced speech from James to go on, so there isn't enough information to deal with anything there. Whilst I'm pleased it wasn't a literal "hands up or die", just "Hands up. Put your hands up" isn't what we consider to be high quality RP. As I don't have a recording of that situation, and wasn't there, I can't judge that properly with the actual interaction between James and Tuna.
  2. Passing on information whilst downed

• Rule 5.4 states "While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly."
    • Everyone should know these rules. It is on the splash page when you join the server with a link and everything!
    • James, when you were asked to give out information you didn't say no and tried to give what you could. Ideally, you should have muted your microphone to make sure that you didn't pass along anything. You didn't, and consequently did start to pass along info. For that, you will be receiving a ban.
  3. (1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule is punishable by a ban.

• Oliver, you were actively encouraging James to pass along this information whilst he was downed. For that, you will also be receiving a ban.
  4. Lack of gunfight

• From what has been shown to me in the course of this report, there is no evidence to suggest that there was an actual gunfight that was going on. As far as I'm concerned, when James was shot that was the end of that particular interaction. Yes, he did have help on the way, but Jeep how could you possibly know that when (as far as I can tell) it was never mentioned? What it looks like to me is that you and your guys shot James in retaliation, and then when you saw someone coming towards the town with their weapon drawn several minutes later just decided to open up on them.
    • So there wasn't a gunfight going on, there was no mention of people coming to support James to Poseidon, and deathyy wasn't around at the beginning of the situation. That means when he rocked up to the town, he wasn't involved. Now, this also means that he wouldn't have been able to start shooting anyone either, and had he done so then he would be on the hook for RDM: however, without checking who this random dude was that turned up out of the blue, you decided to just shoot him, which is RDM.
    • So Jeep, you will be receiving a ban for RDM, as there was not sufficient high quality RP prior to you pulling the trigger.

@deathyy @LiL Jeep

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back