What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - lamar alaseer kenzo lowry - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsawaffle

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lilly King

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: lamar alaseer kenzo lowry

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2115

What best describes this incident ?: lamar alaseer and kenzo lowry used ooc infomation to know i was online and at the ranger station to kill me and dump me

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Lamar and Kenzo are the two im reporting

Lamar used discord to message me and Kenzo to make sure i was on or coming into the city (see photo below)
i told them i was coming back i was just sorting something out on my pc. once i logged in i was on for a few minutes only
before a car with two men shown up and ziptied nick hart and myself. they took me into a car to meet up with lamar and kenzo
where they ordered the other two to shot me and dump me in the ocean

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1099250405042561054/1107767580267139122/image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening @Itsawaffle,

Are you able to provide any footage of the reported in game incident? 

I was not aware of the messages as I can only have 1 screen which I had the game open and there was a whole surveillance operation before and after storm on the hillside at the ranger station and the house looking over aswell as we thought you would show up (unfortunately I don’t have footage of this point )

sorry that you think this 

Hello, This is Lamar Alaseer, I will start with the Infomation giving up there i would like to build the sean here we are park rangers we are like a family we use talk about our patrols i asked becuase i thought she went on a trip for 9 days already as she clamed in game before and the truth i was hyped to know we still have time to patrol and i can see how she used this as a report and can be used as a payback as she already stated to me in the mid of the roleplay and running our experiance "I WILL BE Praying to the gods" "note in the link at 1:40" mid of the kiddnaping and the kiddnaping have to do with her nothing other and infact this kiddnaping was planed 2 days ago. no Meta gaming was used or done by me i been really telling all the guys with us to do it right we want to have fun as she have to have fun too 

She didn't at all sadly and this is a lie: You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

1:40

I did not metagaming and i am fully awere of the rules.
i'm still happy to have a discussing and i'm really sad to see this report at place.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rewritten: The whole situation started when we were patrolling on the shores with the rangers when Lilly called the Police, I believe she somehow recieved information about her being kidnapped by someone else (This had nothing to do with us).
2 Officers showed in less than 2 minutes with a helicopter above us and she said to me police are listening to our ranger frequency.

It seemed sketchy to me and it was obvious there was a reason for her to include the police in this. We believed she was an undercover cop and we all began to stop using our radios.

The second day she began asking us about crimes and if we craft guns/drugs etc which seemed super sketchy because she wanted to know everything I was up to.
On this we all came together and said lets kidnap her (This was planned days before).

We waited until storm and saw her coming with a guy who we assumed was a lawyer before 8pm and we know she always comes back at 8pm restart.
I wrote the discord message to see if she would continue to roleplay with us at 8pm for the story we had.

We waited for her to connect at 8pm storm and continued with our kidnapping.
We hunted her out, took her to the location and the rest of the evidence is shown on the video attached. (edited)

I did not metagame this situation & all people involved can confirm that we were planning this before storm.

I said we should play this by the book & make it fun for everyone involved.

I know it looks shady, however I did not metagame any of this.
There would be no reason for me to record my own gameplay if I knew I was going to metagame this situation.

here is an image from yesterday when we were planing as well

She didn't at all sadly and this is a lie: You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

adding we all was there before the storm and saw her before all of that and parked at the location.
this all what i got

20230512032501_1.jpg

Evening @Itsawaffle,

Anything you have will not be too long for YouTube. 
As this is your report it is your responsibility to provide all evidence you have on the situation, if you are able to provide any footage then please attach it to this report.
We will not be accepting screen sharing as evidence on this. 

they ask if i was coming  into city on ranger discord and as soon as i come into city i am taken, thats meta gaming. 

i also told ninetails i wouldnt be on duty for 7-9 day as i was taking time off in my head and would be emailing him. that had nothing to do with this as i told our command when i was leaving for said trip. i did say i will be praying to the god and before i finished that i stopped what i was saying because i was streaming to another staff member who to me to ignore it until i got onto forms as i did. i did try to work it out with you all in rp and you wouldnt have it. 

they ask if i was coming  into city on ranger discord and as soon as i come into city i am taken, thats meta gaming. 

i also told ninetails i wouldnt be on duty for 7-9 day as i was taking time off in my head and would be emailing him. that had nothing to do with this as i told our command when i was leaving for said trip. i did say i will be praying to the god and before i finished that i stopped what i was saying because i was streaming to another staff member who to me to ignore it until i got onto forms as i did. i did try to work it out with you all in rp and you wouldnt have it. 
you did say in game about your bahams trip and you will be in a trip plus

(C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.

i really you wish you were enjoying the rp becuase we all wanted to make it fun for you as for us too.

We could have sorted this in OOC rather than in Rp 
she didn't came to me at all i wish she did i been here for 8 years and i am aware of the rules and i know what is metagameing is iwouldn't do this

image.png

sorry for mutli replies, wouldnt upload for me any other way. 

Part 3: we was thier before her please check the garage station before the storm i parked my bmw there and RICK HILL i belive and most of the guys who was with us we saw here before the stome in fact in part one we was watching from this building after we moved from the mounten as shown in the photo 

Screenshot 2023-05-16 022616.png

Before i sleep lastly please ask Donny McGregor/James Hunter The head of the royal park rangers if she was on duty before the 8 pm storm he got a log and i will try to get the other boys who stored the cars on the park ranger spot why was involeved. This whole report is a revenge report and the discord messages are in good faith and OOC and have zero corelation to all of this opporation.
good night

as stated already in the discord message i was on before the message and logged out at storm to deal with stuff on pc and didnt come back until just after this message. im sure staff has the power to see the time stamps of when people log in. i didnt reply until 25mins after storm took place and was not in city at the time i said i was coming back.  thank you

you keep accusing me of metagaming meanwhile the discord messages has nothing to do with the incedent or knowing where you are you just want revenge witches sad please if you have any more reasonable evident send it because so far it's just your gut feeling and I could suggest you to learn how to rp and enjoy the moment more as I stated before we saw you before the restart and when I saw in game we did move with the plan we are 8 people and I would never risk to a permanent ban it's not worth it. 

lastly lily I'm sorry for your feelings but you should know the discord messages are in Good faith and you used it to revenge.

This would be my last reply until she sent an actual evident or staff reply thank you for understanding. 

youre accusing me of revenge posting and im not. i was pinned on discord and told you i was coming back into city.

not even 10 mins into being back into city just long enough to get dressed and geared up i walk outside to pull a car out and i have men on me with guns

if you never asked you wouldnt have known i was coming back in. you also wouldnt have known i was staying at the ranger station to go back out. you wouldnt have also pings 

kenzo into that message who just so happened to be with you already to go at the very same time i came back into the city. none of you boys made contact with me in game to know if

i even was in the city. i dont have either of your guys numbers or do we talk outside of rangers. so i find it very odd as soon as i come into city after that discord message im being 

kidnapped. i also dont see anybody standing around in those photos and see no time on those photo to say you didnt go back and make photos to try to cover this up. i have sent 

actual evident sorry if its not what you agree with. the discord messages are not in good faith as one would not say that then off someone ten mins later. one does not simply say that 

just to be friendly then dump them just after. it makes no sense. ive had to issues with either of your characters until this point because it felt very trappy. your character nor yourself

has been that friendly with lilly or myself to where ive ever gotten a ping on discord until the time you had me kidnapped. im sorry you dont like what i have to say. i too at this point will

be waiting for staff to respone and not making a statment again until they reply. thank you for your time both you, kenzo and staff.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

if possible, can i please request to close this case? after much thinking i dont want to have any bad blood with these gentleman as we are all rangers.

i dont want to things awkward or weird moving forward. sorry for wasting your time if you are to close this case. i think its just better for all players involved. thank you kindly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back