What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Last Division // Kieran // Heisenburg - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 hours ago, Kayn said:

my pov

(when kieran dies the zipties on the ghillie disappears and he ran off to the barracks)

the guy who killed 2 of the guys didnt say anything let alone initiate, and the guy in the barracks just started spraying everyone aswell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You didn't say anything to me whilst I was restrained you just took all my stuff without even saying why or that you were even going to take anything, 0 effort to roleplay there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't say anything to me whilst I was restrained you just took all my stuff without even saying why or that you were even going to take anything, 0 effort to roleplay there.
You stayed in zipties for 10 sec and didnt talked, also Kieran was started RP with your friend next to you.

---You exploited

You just run off when you got unrestrained buy a bug , you should have stayed with your hands up.

---You RDMed 

You just went to barracks and hide. After we came to check with posaidon you just shot us. (You admit that on your post so i dont need proof) and you also try to justify it.

---You metagamed.

Talking over radio and not hotmic, it is pure metagame.

Basicly you broke every single rule in server. And this is a revenge report bc you didnt even talked to us on TS.

You stayed in zipties for 10 sec and didnt talked, also Kieran was started RP with your friend next to you.

---You exploited

You just run off when you got unrestrained buy a bug , you should have stayed with your hands up.

---You RDMed 

You just went to barracks and hide. After we came to check with posaidon you just shot us. (You admit that on your post so i dont need proof) and you also try to justify it.

---You metagamed.

Talking over radio and not hotmic, it is pure metagame.

Basicly you broke every single rule in server. And this is a revenge report bc you didnt even talked to us on TS.
I didn't exploit at all, I was unrestrained by someone no idea who, how am I supposed to be creating this bug where I can be unrestrained? 

Second of all how was it RDM, your group threatened my life on multiple occasions, robbed all my stuff, robbed all my friends stuff, killed a gang member and then chase after with the intention to kill, I do not believe this is RDM.

Already explained the situation with the Mic.

I think you're exaggerating a bit with "Basicly you broke every single rule in server." 

It's not a revenge report, the report as stated above is posted due to the pure lack of roleplay throughout the situation.

I didn't exploit at all, I was unrestrained by someone no idea who, how am I supposed to be creating this bug where I can be unrestrained? 
-You got unrestrained when Kieran got shot. This is a bug

Second of all how was it RDM, your group threatened my life on multiple occasions, robbed all my stuff, robbed all my friends stuff, killed a gang member and then chase after with the intention to kill, I do not believe this is RDM.
-You cant just run away wait hide 5 min. and shoot ppl who comes to barracks without initiating again.

Already explained the situation with the Mic.
-There is no explanetion  for not hotmic. You should have hotmic, also i said i took your comms and gps.  But you didnt talked to us so i didnt saved my video.

I think you're exaggerating a bit with "Basicly you broke every single rule in server." 
--Yes those are the major server rules and you broke them all.

It's not a revenge report, the report as stated above is posted due to the pure lack of roleplay throughout the situation.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No
--This question is there for a reason. There was a lot of RP going around hospital and you stayed in restrains for 10 sec. Also Kieran was started to interact with your friend and 3 sec later he sot everyone.

So yea, this is a revenge report

-You got unrestrained when Kieran got shot. This is a bug

-You cant just run away wait hide 5 min. and shoot ppl who comes to barracks without initiating again.

-There is no explanetion  for not hotmic. You should have hotmic, also i said i took your comms and gps.  But you didnt talked to us so i didnt saved my video.

--Yes those are the major server rules and you broke them all.

--This question is there for a reason. There was a lot of RP going around hospital and you stayed in restrains for 10 sec. Also Kieran was started to interact with your friend and 3 sec later he sot everyone.

So yea, this is a revenge report
It seems we both have very different views on what's what so we will just keep going round in circles for the next 100 comments.

As stated this report is aimed at the fail roleplay. If you believe I broke separate rules please file a separate report as it deviates from this report 

If you believe I broke separate rules please file a separate report as it deviates from this report 
I dont need to do a separate report. Rule break is a rulebreak. You just pointed them out already. Im done for this report and waiting for Admins to decide.

you can hear me in the video saying "im gonna check your pockets"

Again what am I being reported for ???

And explain what part in the video I failrp’ed

@mattybill It seems like you are not understanding what you did wrong. Even tho we have to wait for admins I would like to say something.

I was involved in this situation on the background. Idk for how long you are active on RPUK but this wasn't poor rp. We initiated 2 times on you and gave you anough time to comply. Even poseidon initiated on your friend.

I have recorded everything from the moment we arrived at the hospital until I killed you.

After you friend rdm'ed 2 guys the situation calmed down and the medics came up to revive them. You left the situation without a gun (got taken away) and later when the situation wasn't active anymore you killed heisenberg without initiation even tho heisenberg's gun was on his back.

You should talk to us on teamspeak because you are the one who is breaking the rules.

@mattybill It seems like you are not understanding what you did wrong. Even tho we have to wait for admins I would like to say something.

I was involved in this situation on the background. Idk for how long you are active on RPUK but this wasn't poor rp. We initiated 2 times on you and gave you anough time to comply. Even poseidon initiated on your friend.

I have recorded everything from the moment we arrived at the hospital until I killed you.

After you friend rdm'ed 2 guys the situation calmed down and the medics came up to revive them. You left the situation withouth a gun (got taken away) and later when the situation wasn't active anymore you killed heisenberg withouth initiating even tho heisenberg's gun was on his back.

You should talk to us on teamspeak because you are the one who is breaking the rules.
You're just defending your mates, this utter shite. 

"After you friend rdm'ed 2 guys the situation calmed down" - How can it be RDM when his life was threatened multiple times by you guys, you can even here kieron say pull your gun out and you will be shot.

"You left the situation withouth a gun (got taken away) and later when the situation wasn't active anymore you killed heisenberg withouth initiating even tho heisenberg's gun was on his back."

- So it got taken away, how did it get taken away when:

i took 3 smokes
Where did my gun, pistol and my other stuff magically disappear too then? You're all just making shit up as you go along. Each of you have got different stories. 

The situation was still active because whilst you killed one of my gang members I was released and managed to get a gun from a friend about 10 seconds later, its not my fault you ran into the Athira hospital greenzone whilst the situation was active. You can even see at the end of Kayns video 2 of you come storming the building with you guns out. This proves "heisenberg's gun was on his back." is rubbish. 

We are just going to keep going round in circles until an admin reviews the situation so can we stop posting?

Again what am I being reported for ???

And explain what part in the video I failrp’ed
Please read the forum title. 

Your  friend didn’t initiate or make anyone aware that you was together neither did you, nor did he even speak with me when I told him what would happen if he pulled his gun he just turned and gunned us down, do you really think you had the rights to open fire without any roleplay before hand ??

Your  friend didn’t initiate or make anyone aware that you was together neither did you, nor did he even speak with me when I told him what would happen if he pulled his gun he just turned and gunned us down, do you really think you had the rights to open fire without any roleplay before hand ??
"Your  friend didn’t initiate or make anyone aware that you was together neither did you," You had already initiated him and he had engaged in conversation with you, now I don't know the full details on what he was doing so i can't comment on that as I was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with me.

"didn’t make anyone aware that you was together neither did you" - Did you make us aware that you were all together, no.

"do you really think you had the rights to open fire without any roleplay before hand" - Please STOP REPEATING yourself over and over again, I have already stated that you threatened my life multiple times throughout the whole situation, I would use the term roleplay lightly...

Okay. This conversation seems to be going on circles over and over again. 

Locked pending staff review. If anyone would like to add something constructive feel free to PM me. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright I will be looking through this report and when I have some questions from each party I will unlock the post and let you comment. During this time DO NOT argue with one another and keep it civilized. 

Alright let's get right into this shall we. 

@mattybill Were you the Ghilli guy? if so why do you think it's acceptable to 1 talk on your radio when you are knocked out and 2 tell you guys to "knock them out" but not hotmic it ingame? 

Alright let's get right into this shall we. 

@mattybill Were you the Ghilli guy? if so why do you think it's acceptable to 1 talk on your radio when you are knocked out and 2 tell you guys to "knock them out" but not hotmic it ingame? 
Hi there, I was in a Skype call with them whilst this was going on and I know this is no different to using teamspeak and discord but because there was no push to talk I completely forgot about hot micing, with everything that was going on it wasn't until I became unconscious that I realised. 

I'm normally very conscious of this within the gang and being fairly high up I do enforce this when we are playing and for me this was just a in the moment slip up.  I'm sure members of my gang can vouch for me and I may even have videos of myself telling other gang members to be silent when they are knocked out. I do apologise for this.

Alright, well from what I see in the video the other party initiated on you and then knocked you out, I see no wrong doing from their side, however looking through this report I see you 1 talk on your radio when you are knocked out and 2 tell you guys to "knock them out" but not hotmic it ingame 3 You then become free of your restraints because the person who restrained you died, you then run off to the barracks and begin to open fire.

You have breached mutiple server rules here.

When your restraints come loose because someone dies you MUST put your hands back up on top of your head as if you were still restrained, but instead you decide to use this to your gain and run off? 

When someone comes up to you to 'cut' the restraints when you have your hands on your head they must say that they are cutting the restraints and take 10-15 seconds to do so, yet no one came up to you and unrestrained you.

Have you extensively looked through our server rules? because all I see is multiple rules you have broken. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back