What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Last Division // Kieran // Heisenburg - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see no wrong doing from their side?

So its acceptable to just walk up to people and go:

"Put your hands above your head you cunt?" - Yet when i speak to administrators on teamspeak they are trying to get away from this and encourage actual ropleplay. Not encourage this behaviour?

I have explained the situation with the hotmicing and i apologise. I will re-fimilirise myself with the rules. I was not aware that when the person who restrained you dies they become unbroken. I did not know this and i apologise. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Put your hands above your head you cunt?"
As long as it is in roleplay yeah, him and Heisenburg initiated on you and Heisenburg initiated to knock you out properly. 
This is what we call 'Thin Skinned'. You can swear as long as it's Within Roleplay, which of course it was. 
He didn't just say that though did he, he was saying more towards it same with Heisenburg and you have plenty of time to place your hands up before he actually knocked you out. 

After speaking with Matty in TS I have come to the conclusion that the party who are getting reported did no wrong doing.

As for Matty you will be receiving a very stern warning for Exploiting the restraint script. 

Alternative Action Taken - Warning for exploiting

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back