What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - LCpl. Blezard [UNMC] - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

Your In-game name

[TCK] Hammah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LCpl. Blezard [UNMC]

Date of the incident

10/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After waiting at the weed processor for the arrival of a few of my fellow gang mates with their HMMT's stuffed with weed a mass server kicked occured. This kick then left one of my friends trucks abandoned down the street. A few minutes later we notice the truck being stolen. After a few minutes of attempting to secure the hmmt in a high speed chase, another one of my friends trucks is initiated on by the UNMC. We continue to focus on the retrieval of the original truck until noticing the UNMC had managed to disable my friends truck. Our friend then proceeded to attempt to defend himself which we believe resulted in his death. We decided to turn around and considered getting onto a hill to rain down hell on the UNMC but then decided to pull back. Upon driving past a UNMC member whom I do not know the name of, we were told "leave or be deemed Involved". At this point the UNMC do not know that we were involved with the man they just shot. My fellow gang member who was driving our hatchback decided to stop and hurl abuse at them in anger. Now he did exit the vehicle with a weapon on his back and I do understand shots may have been exchanged between the truck driver and the UNMC. So in my eyes it is fair play that they decided to shoot him, though his weapon was on his back, and you can see before he was shot, he was trying to get back into the vehicle but then again, it was a gunfight so fair game. I then proceeded to jump out of the car unarmed to attempt to speak with the UNMC member. Now this is a tricky situation, if i had tried to drive off, would I have been shot? I do not know, therefor, I decided to proceed with my plan of speaking to them and hopped out of the car. After hopping out I was shot numerous times, it seems the shooter may not have been very experienced in shooting walking targets. I'm not sure if this would be fail roleplay or rdm. I believe this is a tricky situation and could be seen from many different angles. But I do believe Blezard may have been a tad trigger happy and with the amount of shots fired to kill me, in that time, he should have seen I was indeed unarmed and posed no threat. I did speak to him on teamspeak and he said that he shot me because he saw me with a pistol out. The pistol was the animation of leaving the car, if that is his reason for shooting me as a member of a whitelisted faction, then something is wrong. But then again, maybe we were the silly ones to not just leave as we were told? I'm not sure what rulebreak to point this report at but I do believe as silly as we were to actually stop the vehicle, I should have not been fired upon the way I was.

I shall leave these here as I believe they are related to the report a player.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95588-the-state-of-roleplay-and-“initiations”/

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjurAhTACHE&t=5s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I address the supposed rulebrake I would like you to provide a video showing 3 minutes leading up to the death of you and your mate.

Hello,

Am very surprised on how this came to a end, dont like this at all in my opinion. Any possibility of a longer video to get a better perspective of the situation that occured?

@James Blezard : Would you have any video from your point of view?

Sadly I can't provide a longer video, I will double check my shadowplay folder when I get home but this may be all of it. I usually clip the important part and get rid of the rest as my shadowplay records the last 20minutes which is always a big space taker. 

Ok since we don't seem to be getting anymore evidence I shall address the report. To start of with you quoted this "(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together." now this does not really relate to this situation as you were not the ones we gave rp to start the gunfight It was in fact a weed runner who got out of his vehicle and shot at UNMC members hence it was an active gunfight as he did have other friends about the area in hemmts who could of been finding a position to lay down fire from. When you pulled up to the scene after circling the area it looked very much like you were involved and when you friend hopped out the car with a weapon on his back he was shot as he had a gun out in an active gunfight. At this point you were determined involved in the gunfight however, I gave you a chance to switch to driver seat and leave the scene instead of shooting you out the vehicle which I did not have to do. When you jumped out the vehicle and when I saw you still had a pistol on you, which you could've quite easily have pulled and shot at UNMC men with, I made the decision you were involved. I would also like to add you were told "if you did not leave the area you would be deemed involved", which is an extra chance we did not have to give you, but still you decided you would jump out the car with weapons in an active gunfight

I would also like to ask why at 30s in the video below Mad Yoke says "I was about to run him over on purpose"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

9 hours ago, James Blezard said:

Ok since we don't seem to be getting anymore evidence I shall address the report. To start of with you quoted this "(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together." now this does not really relate to this situation as you were not the ones we gave rp to start the gunfight It was in fact a weed runner who got out of his vehicle and shot at UNMC members hence it was an active gunfight as he did have other friends about the area in hemmts who could of been finding a position to lay down fire from. When you pulled up to the scene after circling the area it looked very much like you were involved and when you friend hopped out the car with a weapon on his back he was shot as he had a gun out in an active gunfight. At this point you were determined involved in the gunfight however, I gave you a chance to switch to driver seat and leave the scene instead of shooting you out the vehicle which I did not have to do. When you jumped out the vehicle and when I saw you still had a pistol on you, which you could've quite easily have pulled and shot at UNMC men with, I made the decision you were involved. I would also like to add you were told "if you did not leave the area you would be deemed involved", which is an extra chance we did not have to give you, but still you decided you would jump out the car with weapons in an active gunfight

I would also like to ask why at 30s in the video below Mad Yoke says "I was about to run him over on purpose"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"I would also like to add you were told "if you did not leave the area you would be deemed involved", which is an extra chance we did not have to give you" What do you mean its an extra chance you did not have to give us? It was the first and only chance we were given. Also given a chance to switch to driver seat and drive away, how on earth would I know that? Lets be realistic, what kind of rebels would circle the area, and then stop in the middle of the road and try to shoot at you? Even after we've seen a few of you? It kind of comes down to common sense here. But I did say, Mad Yoke was fair game, he did jump out with a gun, though it was on his back, fair enough. But saying "you saw me with a pistol" It's the animation of leaving a car, are you going to use that excuse as an excuse everytime? 

Also regarding what Mad Yoke said, I see no problem here, he said something over teamspeak, he didn't do it. I could say I want to kamikaze a blackfish into kavala square, does that mean I'm going to? How about you stop nit picking at things unrelated to the actual reasoning for this report.

@Hammah I'm afraid without a longer video we cant get a full picture of the situation to see if it was an active gunfight or not like claimed by @James Blezard
Did you check your shadow play folder in the end for a longer video?

Note for future all RDM reports require 2-3 minutes showing the full situation. (You should know this by now..)

@Busterguy We've already established that it was an active gunfight, both I and James have said it was and no I do not have a longer video. James has said that the driver of the truck got out and shot at them and they shot back. I said the same. It was an active gunfight yes, with shots only being exchanged between the UNMC and the truck driver. This is why I said Mad Yoke being shot was fair play. But with me exiting the vehicle, walking to the back of the car unarmed and still being killed, is the reason I filed this report. But yes, I do know that you should usually have a 2-3 minute long video, but in this case, I do not think one is needed, but yes would be better if I had one. 

@James Blezard so why did you shoot him when he was unarmed. Yes, he had a pistol but this is just the normal animation that happens when you get out of a car.

Don't you think you could have run up to him and told him to place his hands on his head instead? He was not really a threat to you, let's be honest. Definitely some room for more RP there in my opinion.

I could have understood if he pulled out his pistol a second time after the decamp script, but he was dead before he got the chance...

@James Blezard so why did you shoot him when he was unarmed. Yes, he had a pistol but this is just the normal animation that happens when you get out of a car.

Don't you think you could have run up to him and told him to place his hands on his head instead? He was not really a threat to you, let's be honest. Definitely some room for more RP there in my opinion.

I could have understood if he pulled out his pistol a second time after the decamp script, but he was dead before he got the chance...
The reason I shot him was mainly due to the fact his mate hoped out with a fat gat leading me to believe they were both involved. The fact I saw the pistol, weather he pulled it or not, made me confirm my decision to shoot him as I did not want to risk him pulling it out and using it.

The reason I shot him was mainly due to the fact his mate hoped out with a fat gat leading me to believe they were both involved. The fact I saw the pistol, weather he pulled it or not, made me confirm my decision to shoot him as I did not want to risk him pulling it out and using it.
Well, you did not know they were involved. You just guessed and  shot him on a hunch. There was no way in certain you could confirm he was involved by someone else jumping out with a gun? that just makes no sense. 

To conclude this report, @James Blezard I suggest you have a read of this post:

There was definitely room for more RP with the person who did not pull a weapon out (practically unarmed). He was not a threat to you and the only reason you shot him was that you "think" he might pull a weapon and shoot. If this situation was in Kavala there would be dead hobos everywhere with a number of people that carry rooks.

So in conclusion in this situation, i believe you were a bit too trigger happy and jumped the gun a little too quick when shooting the person. 
But from the other side, I do believe TCK were there to get involved, it just did not end in the way that they hoped for. 

So with that in mind I'm just going to give James a warning and hope that you will not jump to shooting people right away but think of other options to RP with them so its fun for everyone.

If you have any questions about what iv said above feel free to contact me on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back