What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lube, Jay Guevara - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeoWStalk3R

Your In-game name

Geez

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lube, Jay Guevara

Date of the incident

02/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Below 2 videos are posted of a incident in which rule 7.1.3 is clearly broken and me and my friend are downed and robbed of 2 truck loads of diamonds as a result of this violation.

Firstly Lube charges us screaming to follow his commands or he will shoot, (which is along the lines of the example of fail RP given in rule 7.1.3) while he is wearing a mask he can be identified as he downs me and his kit/loadout/voice are the same as when he charged and screamed at us this violation is clear to see in the first video at about the time stamp 1:23 (everything before hand is me and Xira driving up to the diamond seller) after this i head upstairs and pull my gun to see what is about to happen (i do not speak in order to capture audio for evidence) while watching gun fire come from the windows from other members of "unconsensual gang bang" who actively participate in Lube's fail RP (as a side note we have encountered this group many times and they without fail have participated in fail RP every time... they are the reason i began recording my sessions again)

The second video (in which my audio is annoyingly not recorded) starts after we are revived and Lube proceeds to lie (almost at the start of the video time stamp 0:17) about the entire event claiming me and xira shot back at him (which it is clear to see we did not as i went down without firing and xira was downed while trying to tell the attackers to chill)

At this point i break RP in VC (I do this in VC as he is trying to knock me out so i cannot stand still to type) to tell him if he didnt leave me my friend and our stuff alone that we would take it further at which point he accuses me of "doing the same thing" which was when i realised he could not be reasoned with so i fell back into RP letting him rob and zip tie me. (my friend also didn't resist)

The 2 screen shots are mine and xira's trunks showing the missing diamonds.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfFR6aOhbY%20,%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2a3iY4h1-A,%20https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009004722,%20https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/211906860117262336/682799129868369921/EDC19318A06A172D20FDD74A10528754F2CBAF36.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I do find this rather funny, clearly the voice of the person who initiated and Lube’s voice are different my friend. 

Ok, so I would like to try and explain things from my perspective. Firstly, I am not the initiator in the situation. I was the other side of the street, took a face full of bullets and returned fire.

The initiation was a friend of mine (not even mentioned in this report). Yes the initiation was not up to standard however the 3 other members who were dotted about were initiating correctly. We were not in range for you to hear and we weren't able to get in that range as within seconds of the first initiation, you guys turned around and opened fire on us. After a face full of bullets, we were not able to continue RP and ended up killing you guys.

Yes the 2 seconds of initiation from our ends was not correct however in that 2 seconds, we were given no time to RP any further in which we had planned to do extensively before.

After this event, we provide medical attention to both Geez and his friend and put them in zip ties for our own safety. During this point, both Geez and his friend soend the next 10 minutes breaking RP and screaming at us that we were going to be reported. We remained in RP the entire time and tried to be as civil as possible.

After the sitatuion, we told them we would happily talk over TS or discord to explain the sitatuion but I just got a response of "your going to be reported" and they disconnected.

I understand that the situation was messy however I feel in the small window of time we had to initate wasn't enough.

The actual member who did initiate incorrectly is not even mentioned and me and Jay only shot to save our lifes.

Any questions I am happy to answer over discord or TS.

Lube

Edit: a bit of context - earlier in the week we got VDMed and RDMed by the same gang hence the "our best friends comment" obviously meaning tensions were running high

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi this is "Jay Geuvara", I fired upon and downed Xira, he had sprinted out of the bulding upon initiation. Run to the rear where our initiator was unprotected attempting to speak with the gentlemen. Once he had made it to the side alley south of the diamond shop, he drew his weapon and began heading back into diamond shop from the rear, a gunfight was already in progress with what I deemed sufficient initiation, so I fired.

We would not fire at anyone that is talking to us, if we inititate we expect to be spoken to, not for all involved to sprint in spereate directions as soon as we make our presence known. If given more than 10 seconds to get the first ultimatum called out, we had some giggles and a deal ready to be offered (based around Leonardio Dicaprios 2006 role in blood diamond) however we were not able to speak let alone close in and have a debate infront of the diamond sellers.

After the situation had fizzled out we proceeded to defibrilate and patch up the gentlemen and engage in the RP that we play on RPUK for. At which point, instead of choosing to engage in RP and negotiate or beg for the diamond haul; Geez proceeded to break 2.8 for 10 minutes straight. This is highlighted by the lack of comms from his side in the given evidence and by admission in his original post.

We as a group spoke after this and decided, the comedy RP should come before the threat otherwise people will just run. The only people that negotiate with taxmen/racketeers are hobos, everyone else runs first, shoot second and then rp to get the revive when all other options have been exhausted. I believe this was on display here.

*** Additional Responses ***

This is the aforementioned VDM/RDM case which we were the victims of. Not the perpetrators.

My view of the front of the shop was obstructed by HEMTT's so from my position I heard the long burst xira fired, I assume he then took cover, holstered in an attempt to excape the scene faster. (this is when i saw him running from the premises) he then changed his mind and drew the weapon again upon realising his friend was pinned down on the top floor and was engaged as a threat thereafter.

Hello so since my friend isn't the best at putting stuff into words I will clarify a bit what happened on our end, Firstly as you can see we had no idea that you guys where since in the recording you can hear me talking about models for a mod of a star wars game. During the intiation I ran outside and yelled chill while being fired upon as you can see from the flashes at 1:24 in the first video (I did not draw my weapon as I didn't have time to). Once I was outside I did try to pull my weapon and got stuck in the animation menu by accident but you can see in the video we weren't trying to fight back because we had no idea what was going on. Once I was downed I do say "our best friends" sarcasticly as I've at least had one encounter before and we keep bumping into you guys which I found annoying. After I'm brought back up I do inform you of the rule break and let you know how you let us know previously about my friends accidently VDM and my panic RDM (it was pitch black you were in the rebel town with a gun drawn). After that I do return to normal RP until one of you informs me that you gave us plenty of time to comply and also had a more detailed RP than "hands up or we will shoot" which I refuted with that we have video evidance and your guys swifty changed your tones.

Basically from our point of view and the footage, your guys didn't reply to voice and opened fire first and you can even confirm none of my side fired a single bullet from Geez's video (I know his audio is muted he is a bit of a fool and forgot to add his mic to the capture) and, the fact that you stripped all our ammo and some guns which I had 3 clips of 6.5mm which if you still have or haven't used are full clips which haven't been fired and also finally none of your gang received any damage which I would imagine the server logs would show.

Also as an addendum Lube and Jay's points don't add up, Lube claimed he got a hail of bullets but wasn't round the back which and Geez clearly didn't shoot while I had not drawn my weapon and I certainly did not fire it meaning one of you if not both of you aren't telling the truth.

*** Additional Responses ***

While VDM I was only on comms for so I don't what happened but in the video you guys do rise up to also hit the hummingbird so I don't know about that while the RDM was entirely accidently from being spooked from finded a random person with a gun drawn in the rebel tower and while I didn't say anything once I downed because I didn't know what to do after I headed outside and was fired upon I got to cover and asked for peace so we could sort it out and while this was agreed upon I was shot after leaving cover with the quote being "whoops" in a sarcastic tone. After you guys asking us to come into TS I claified it was an accident and I paniced in side chat/OOC and then instead of resolving the situtation properly your gang decided to continue robbing us and later killed us without any RP hence why I think your claim for that is invalid as you didn't lose any gear and refused to sort the problem out properly.

*** Additional Responses *** Upon checking video again firstly proof we didn't shoot first was the bullet flashes at 1:24 aren't very audiable meaning they didn't come from the area of the building which both me and Geez were in meaning it couldn't of been us. Secondly I believe there was literally no way for me to turn at the buildings and shoot as the trucks were in the way and blocking my view, I only left the shop, went down the alley and accidently opened the animation menu (when I say I'm stuck in the video) before being shot. If you guys have video proof of otherwise I would greatly like to see if so I can crossreferance and show how this went down, thank you.

I genuinely thought Lube was the initiator my bad. However I had no other way of identifying him as he was wearing a mask (and i guess i saw what i wanted to see, again my bad) I imagine you will decline to give that information as you (Lube) have already omitted it in your response.

You (Lube) still insist xira fired shots which is plain wrong and a lie.

(milo) saying you had a deal ready for us and an RP situation is laughable, no one mentioned it during the "fight" and all of our diamonds had been stolen before we were revived and you lads were on your way in a hurry to escape with them...

(Jay) saying a gun fight had already started when all me and xira did was retreat and get shot at is just another example of this group stretching the truth at every turn for their own benefit, if you were roleplayers you wouldn't have opened fire in my general direction you would of tried to talk to us as we had shown no sign of aggression furthermore (Lube) trying to talk your groups fail RP down to just 2 seconds of bad initiation doesnt matter when those 2 seconds is all the initiation that happened before I went down.

Not to mention (jay) your point about me omitting evidence in the recordings is only speculation with none of your own evidence... i used shadow play which is game play that had already happened which means i wouldn't have had the ability to switch my own audio off in order to cover up rule braking after the fact. The missing audio is some kind of mistake...

however me and xira unlike your group gave a correct account of the missing information from the evidence, and continue to speak truthfully during this process while all your group does is deflect, lie, and mislead; in these responses and your own report.

That was just awful. I don't know who the other initiator was and I'd ban them too if I knew. Approved. both players will receive bans for 7.1.3 for taking part in a failed initiation not the standards we want here within RPUK gentlemen reflect on this. 

Lube is already perma banned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back