What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Multiple Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Justin Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Multiple Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2122

What best describes this incident ?: Hop-On (Metagaming)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Session IDs: 732, 734, 758, 760, 761, 765, 782, 808

A while after the fight Hustlers had with Ballas had finished, I was asked in Discord if any ballas had hopped on due to multiple of them seemingly appearing on roofs and after checking I discovered that 8 ballas had logged on during an active fight (within 15 minutes of the hustlers first kill for that specific fight). For obvious reasons I'm not going to include the full logs here but they match up with this. Some of my fellow gang members were followed by ballas a few minutes before the "first kill" so it seems a bit weird that 8 ballas happened to login on roofs at their turf right after one of them was downed especially noting they didn't have a pre-planned hold/push for 21:30.

Hustlers First Kill: 21:22
Ballas First Connection After The Kill: 21:22
Ballas Having No Planned Push For 21:30: https://i.imgur.com/ws2r1SK.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/ws2r1SK.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hello 1A3 thank you for taken the time to make this report i am ID734 staff will be able to see i have been on all night i got taken to pillbox once i got out and needed to wait for my 15 minute cool down timer i took this advantage to go to the bathroom and get a drink i logged off inside my house roughly 5-10 minutes later i logged back on and was in the middle of no where i put a message in OOC asking to be TP back to my house im sure staff can clear all this up with my logs/ play time tonight

Hi Justin I'm id 808 and I'm a bit confused to why this report has been thrown up without full context that we had a fight prior to this situation where many ballas and hustlers went down, now as for myself I  got out off pillbox collected my stuff then went to a location to relog to improve my frames and overall game performance, grab a drink etc, logs should  show me disconnecting and reconnecting within under 10 minutes. I feel like your grasping at ropes here because off the fact that ballas have reported two hustlers tonight so I have to ask is this a revenge report?

HI i am ID 782 , i don't see why i have been reported , because i have been on all night and then re-logged before the push, (which can be seen in the logs) to fix textures not loading. 

1A3 do appreciate the concern does seem suspect, so prior to this incident we'd just fought at Ballas turf, I had gone down been taken to pillbox, after coming out of pillbox I logged out to wait my 15 minutes and also sort some stuff IRL knowing that we'd try and be ready for the 10pm Defend/Push, im not entirely sure what point I logged on im sure you have the timestamp, but I came on purely just to get my setup sorted only to find out Hustlers were spinning the turf, can categorically say it was not a hop-on but shall allow staff to investigate, nothing further to say from my pov unless staff have further questions.

ID 758

ID 765

Hello Justin mate, bit sad to see a report thrown up with you not giving much context, Ill simply explain my side of it. I had just gotten home from work, everyone in ballas know i work late/evening shifts, ending anywhere from 9-11 pm depending on my start time. ( there is also a few hustlers that know i work nights), bit confused on why i have been reported, i left work at 9 and from my knowledge logged on around 9:30 (staff can confirm). I had no knowledge of any gunfights happening. Do you expect me to meta game whats going on in rp and then not log on? Staff can see that I logged on around AE and changed guns at my container then made it down to ballas turf. 

From what I am gathering here are you trying to say that I can not log on a play the game after coming back from work, i logged on to get ready for our 10pm push as i knew I had to change gun, take off my helmet armour, get in colours and get my car ready. Hence why I logged on a bit before our set time. 

I feel like your grasping at ropes here because off the fact that ballas have reported two hustlers tonight so I have to ask is this a revenge report?
I can see where you are coming from however I was told to report this by staff before the two reports against hustlers were even put up so no, this is not a revenge report.

I do appreciate the concern does seem suspect, so prior to this incident we'd just fought at Ballas turf, I had gone down been taken to pillbox, after coming out of pillbox I logged out to wait my 15 minutes and also sort some stuff IRL knowing that we'd try and be ready for the 10pm Defend/Push
I'd understand if it was one or two people however noting it was majority of you it does seem insanely suspicious especially noting it was 40ish minutes before your planned "defend/push" when commonly people only log on to setup 10/15 minutes before.

i took this advantage to go to the bathroom and get a drink
If majority of you went to "get a drink" and were planning on joining back in around 10-20 minutes surely you'd of stayed logged in but lying down in a bush/hiding somewhere or even gone out of colours until you were ready to hold/push? It also doesn't give me confidence when you have all used very similar reasons.

One small thing I also wanted to ask, if you log in mid-gunfight would it not make sense to try and exclude yourself from the situation until it's finished rather than getting involved?

Hello Justin mate, bit sad to see a report thrown up with you not giving much context, Ill simply explain my side of it. I had just gotten home from work
Surely you can see where I'm coming from though right? 6 of you log in around the same time which matches the time when there was an active gunfight. Either way my main concern is with the first 4 IDs noting they were on the server previously within a 2 hour period.

I also just wanted to clarify who is being reported (since someone asked me) and also wanted the duration each person was offline for before their connection:

• 732 - Lilly Grim (Offline for 1 hour 25 minutes)
  • 734 - Ignore
  • 758 - Wayne Seaman (Offline for 15 minutes)
  • 760 - Tyson Blake (Offline for 20 minutes)
  • 761 - Tom Deck (Offline for 4+ hours)
  • 765 - Imran Teke (Offline for 4+ hours)
  • 782 - Ignore
  • 808 - Ignore

If majority of you went to "get a drink" and were planning on joining back in around 10-20 minutes surely you'd of stayed logged in but lying down in a bush/hiding somewhere or even gone out of colours until you were ready to hold/push? It also doesn't give me confidence when you have all used very similar reasons.
Hi there you say this however within the very rules of this community it states this, (C1.13) Idling - We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe, therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the game servers. This is why Sean Tyson and Wayne all logged off as they all knew they would be afk for longer than 5 minutes and to make sure no issues would arise with them being AFk such as being found by X,Y,Z and not be able to provide RP. 

There is also an automatic kick in place for afking for more than 15 minutes meaning Tyson and possibly Wayne would have been kick for afk regardless. 

In terms of reply to your reply, Like i said I simply got home and logged on, I knew we had a push time for 10 and due to the nights before events of being ready to fight the police with the lost I was out of colours with a different loadout then what i would usually take to a car fight and to take off my helmet armour. With also knowing that i had logged off in a random bush close to ae half way across the city to my turf with no cars parked by anywhere close i knew i would need more time to set up. Regardless i had no idea any sort of fight had begun and i simply logged into the server for the night. 

758 - Wayne Seaman (Offline for 15 minutes)
I said I wouldn't be responding however you've just clarified that I was offline for pretty much the exact amount of time required to allow my cooldown, as for sitting AFK in a bush or what not there's simply no reason to take that risk of some random BS happening, therefore potentially ruling me out of the next fight.

Hey 😇

just thought I’d quickly respond - I logged on for the original log in time but decided I was gonna go curl my hair lmao. 

I was logging on for the next time we had set up. 
I’m sure it can be confirmed that I always log on just before bang on the hour marker, to make sure I’m ready. 

I literally just got done my hair and hopped onto the computer, I’m just here trying to log onto play a game that I enjoy, it’s mad to keep getting called for hop on.

Just to add sorry, i sat in the character selection for some time and if I was in a rush to fight or shoot or whatever else I wouldn’t have sat on that screen - I believe my medal will show this if I’ve not deleted it 👏

I reviewed my stuff- I was afk in the character selection until the point of the afk kicker notifying me to say i was gonna be kicked( i believe logs would show this maybe? ) - at that point i loaded in. It wasn't for a further 7-8 minutes before it was called that hustlers were back at front of turf I then put in the group chat to tell Gigi that turf was not safe. From what i believe (looking at the file location) My clip recording started at 9:12, i was late and then further delayed due to being sat there afk whilst i continued to fuck about with my hair. There was no intention of hop on, metagaming or whatever else that's being claimed. I do understand the closeness of the ID's and what not though so i do see your perspective but i was purely logging in due to agreeing to be there and then deciding to do some personal stuff before coming back to play the game and ended up having some fun rp with dazz and stuff later on in the night.

I hope this made sense and wasn't just waffle lmao. 

761 - Tom Deck (Offline for 4+ hours)
Hello sunshine,

Just to clarify i was offline for around 18 hours. 
I got home from work late last night, when booting up my PC and launching fiveM i have it so it loads onto the server straight away so i was sat on select character screen for a little bit while having a shower and eating my dinner. Then i selected my tom deck character before the 10pm push time so i could get set up and ready. 

Hi there you say this however within the very rules of this community it states this, (C1.13) Idling - We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe, therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the game servers. This is why Sean Tyson and Wayne all logged off as they all knew they would be afk for longer than 5 minutes and to make sure no issues would arise with them being AFK such as being found by X,Y,Z and not be able to provide RP. 
It doesn't usually take longer than 5 minutes to get a drink?

i was sat on select character screen for a little bit while having a shower and eating my dinner.
In that case you would've been AFK kicked? 🤔

Then i selected my tom deck character before the 10pm push time so i could get set up and ready. 
As I stated before it just seems weird that so many of you logged in around the exact same time which is at the exact time we pushed your turf.

It doesn't usually take longer than 5 minutes to get a drink?
….. Dear 1a3, are you telling me that you have an issue with the time it takes someone to grab a drink, a snack, go for a shit…..

People such as Sean Wayne and Tyson knew they would take longer than 5 minutes and hence why they logged out to abide by the community rule. What point are you trying to make…. They logged off to do something and then logged back on after they were finished with whatever.

As I stated before it just seems weird that so many of you logged in around the exact same time which is at the exact time we pushed your turf.
1A3, i really don't know what to tell you, everything i said in my first reply is fully the truth, we have been going at this beef for the last month it seems, i have absolutely no reason to hop on as i just log on when im free in the evenings, if you can check the logs you can see that every single Monday night i log on around half 7 onwards due to me coming home from work, but this time around i was late to coming home and therefore i logged on later and was getting prepared for the 10pm Push. I'm not going to sit here and argue on  what i did on my Monday night but what i said is the truth. If you are trying to get me banned for logging onto the server after a days work then fair enough but i would of appreciated a liaison prior to this report going up so you of could got everyone's side of their story instead of going straight to the forums. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @1A3 

Thank you for making this report 

I've had a look into this report alongside other staff members and ultimately can confirm that the players that have been reported are innocent, on this occasion.

As stated by yourself, the first kill was at 21:22. 
These players would not have reacted quick enough, to have logged in during the exact same second and begin joining a firefight.

There was a planned push at 10pm, and these players have logged in before this time to prepare.
As suspicious as this looks, I can say it's assumed they all hopped on at the same time to begin preparing but would not ignore what is happening once logged on.

This has the same context as Police ops, an example being if there was a police operation at 7pm, you would begin seeing officers log on prior to this to prepare and have their briefing.

Due to the above, this report will be declined today

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back