What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Nolzy's - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

PC Thomas [WA667]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nolzy's

Date of the incident

07/06/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I and 2 other officers responded to reports of a break in located neat Motors. PC Mark whos video I am using because mine courrpt started a search area. I found a silver SUV with a person ( Nolzy's) outside it. I informed him about an ongoing police operation and to leave. He proceeds to the other side of the road, our search let us to the other side of the road, where I decided to run the silver SUV which game back to Nolzy's. I did a PNC check on the car and found he was wanted for robbery and breaking and entering just a few moments before we go there, At this time Trojan 1 called for urgent backup so myself and the 2 other officers responded but were stood down due to other units on scene, we still drove to the location. that is when I saw the same silver SUV there and knew now was the time to stop it. I informed the driver to stop however I ran into the car and was ran over.
PC Mark started a chase which lasted a few minutes, we lost Nolzy for about 20 seconds, when we caught up to him he procced to drive into the green zone of the garage combat store his good old silver SUV and change to an orange SUV. he then drove towards PC Mark while Mark tried to block off his path, they both crash and Mark was killed and Nolzy carried on driving into the dam behind the garage, where he then hopped out of the car and ran away.
We lost him as it was getting dark, I messaged him via the ingame phone, and he denied any wrongdoing even when i explained the rule he broke, I asked him multiple times to come onto TS to speak about it and he refused. And well here I am. He has a complete disregard for server rules

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AGAxEov4bQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

May I also add, after we lost him an incident occurred just at the house beside the garage, someone was breaking in, in trying to resolve this @Nolzy passed me a note saying "how was the report" I knew right away it was him but didn't act upon it in case he claimed I was metagaming etc etc,

He then proceeded to go to the front of the house and start to lockpick the door to bait me again into a chase.

Can we get a translate for this video?
In what way ?? you seem to speak fine English, there is no reason to translate the video, considering 1. We are all speaking English 2. You are just being a complete minge 3. Its called RPUK UK meaning the United Kingdom, where ENGLISH is spoken. Maybe go to another server which speaks whatever language you so wish to desire

Before you both throw even more toys out of pram I’m going to lock this here. 

If either of you have anything that’s actually useful to add contact and staff member. This report will be looked at in due course 

@Nolzy As you are aware should be fully aware what you did is quite clearly combat storing as you were police were in pursuit throughout the period of time right up to you storing and pulling a new vehicle out, so you this will be actioned upon you. Along with that I highly advise you wise up when making replies to reports against you as your comments do not make your shine in the light very well, this also applies to you as well @ThomasW in your last comment, stay civil and don't rise to childish comments made towards you.

Nolzy - Action Taken (2.6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back