What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC VeikkQ (KV 994) - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolzy

Your In-game name

Nolzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC VeikkQ (KV 994)

Date of the incident

07/13/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Parked up outside the bank in kavala greenzone, my car is situated next to me. I am just parked here doing nothing wrong at all, stood around, as you will see on the video. PC VeikkQ pulls up behind me WITHOUT anpr, which is fine. He then jumps out of his vehicle and stands around me for a little bit not moving (in my opinion he is checking his wanted list because he see's my name) he then realises i'm actually wanted for a lot, so jumps back into his vehicle in which he ANPR's to give him a valid reason to stop, search detain whatever he would of attempted.

I new he exactly what he was doing, he does to, i don't want him banned i just want to admit what he did was wrong. The video i have attached shows him standing around and how he ANPR's my vehicle. It pissed me off, police officer chasing the money and not the roleplay. He could of tried to engage with me before checking the wanted list and ANPRing.

I messaged him on teamspeak to let him no my disgust with his metagaming, and to give him a heads up i will be reporting him so look out for it.

Thank you.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/eMR_uaiKKKY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

By chasing the money, i meant claiming my bounty, was not aware when writing the report that this isn't a thing.

I didn't metagame you, I'd ANPR'd you before we pulled into greenzone just before the video starts, hence why I was holding still in the middle of the road looking you up on the PNC. I was looking to pull you over and found you in kavala, I ANPR'd the car again just to remember look up and remember what exact crimes you'd commited so I could confront you about it. The reason i was standing still in kavala square and was inside the car for awhile was because I was sorting out another situation on teamspeak and wanted to approach you and talk to you after the situation on teamspeak had been resolved. I'm sorry you felt that I metagame'd you, but I honestly didn't. I hope you understand the situation from my point of view as I was dealing with several things which might have made it look like I was standing around looking at your name.

hi @Nolzy

i talked with both guys on Teamspeak. Veikkq, Explained his story. he also understood how it looked on your side. he anpr'ed your car. before and was looking your name up into the pnc. he had trouble to keep in mind what the charges where against you. he anpred you the 2nd time to make sure he searched up the right owner of the car. 
and before he could interact with you, You already were accusing him of metagaming. 
He is atm 9 days in the police that is a short amount of time. he has also abit problems with the language, But he is learning very quick . he can still learn so much. so therefore i think in this situation, a ban is not justified. 
i really appreciate your time in teamspeak. to talk about this. 

REJECTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back