What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - sam, drex and jaffa wick - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be YoCo.. But we are interested in the context of the shooting.

if nothing can be submitted, we will deal with it with the evidence at hand.

That's not me.

Yeah, deal with the evidence at hand.

It feels as tho there’ll be the question of why CoCo opened fire. From the clip you can hear me ask the civilians to leave the church (as things are escalating outside) and that we intend to take jayray so we had intended to further roleplay. At which point cops are told to kill all plebs and for Bob 3.0 is gunned down, which removes the ability for us to RP as it is now an active situation and that the opportunity for HQ RP has passed because of a decision the cops took to open fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
The discussion may continue, if Any of the parties involved have more to say please do.

If there nothing more to say, please state this and the leads will deal with this when able. Please have some understanding to the fact it can take some time before we have a conclusion as we both work.

Nothing further.

I have nothing further.

I will say as I was in the front of the church when it went down. Most of us in the church had no idea what was going on outside and when people started shooting I'm assuming people thought the red zone had began. I myself started shooting because I got shot and was on 10% health, not sure if it was by a cop or by plebs as I saw both rebels and cops and civilians being mowed down. Looking back at the video I posted I didn't even realize I killed Tommy J until after and generally the whole situation was crazy. To be honest I think it was just a error in communication as things were going off outside of the church that spilled into the inside. As you can see in the video many more than just police were shot as plebs sprayed into the church, at that point no one knew what was going on at all.

Hello all, I can give my perspective and account as the officer that was dealing with the Plebs when they arrived. This should give insight and affirm that the Pleb’s actions were not a mass-random shooting, but instead a retaliation to the police. 

The situation began when an orange ifrit approached the church where the event was taking place, to which my role was to protect the event from any disturbance. I issued the ifrit, an illegal vehicle, a command to leave the event or face his vehicle being met with contact (mrap to mrap ram). The orange ifrit then left in the direction, and past, the DMT. 

My attention was diverted to two rebels (not plebs) who were reported to have set-up in the DMT. I dealt with this appropriately, and gave advice for them to leave, for their safety in the likely event of a firefight (redzone). 

By the time I had left the DMT, the orange ifrit hadn’t left the area, and saw me get into my Hunter. It came back towards me, and so I made the decision to make contact with the vehicle in order to protect those inside of the event. 

A pursuit ensued for quite a bit, and they drove around near the DMT for quite a while, still attempting to make contact to disable the vehicle. 

A Plebs member steps out from the Ifrit, and warns me that if I were to continue to ram the vehicle, they would have to act against the police force - using lethal force. Bad judgement from my side, decided to ignore this threat, and issue another ram to the ifrit. Unsuccessfully, it didn’t disable the vehicle. 

The next thing I know is that the Ifrit is heading directly towards the event, to which I ordered officers to be on-guard and engage the plebs members if they were to pose a threat to life. This likely kicked off the gunfight. I wasn’t aware that plebs were inside the church, and didn’t know the direct effect this may have had. 

Unfortunately, I do not have any recording of the incident. 

@KaynCan you provide that video please.

@Stavikwhy don’t you ask for a video from drex or samantha to see their POV.

then we can see their intentions and their thoughts at the time as to what was happening. That would clarify everything for the report?

(If I was going to assume it was a mass rdm, I’m sure I would have recorded. Especially as a staff member) 

edit: there seems to be a lot of querying regarding what happened before the shooting; that’s between us and the police, if there was an issue they would raise it. You’ve asked us to remain on topic but I feel like you’re veering away from the report itself, the report is regarding combat reviving. Even If samantha/drex felt it was mass rdm (which I’ve proven was nowhere near the case), we should have been banned, not circumvent server rules by combat reviving. The context of the shooting is irrelevant as it’s nothing to do with the medics taking actions into their own hands.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately I haven’t updated my NVIDIA drivers so the video does not have any sound, however the video clearly shows the interaction between ourselves and police, them ramming us, us threatening retaliation when I decamp, the continued ramming, it all corroborates what has already been said. After this clip ends, we drove up to church where we were opened fire upon, as MK has already stated, he gave the order to “kill all plebs” or something to that effect (which is fair given the situation) Which is what lead to PC west opening fire at the church. From this point, plebs were only in a gunfight with cops. We didn’t shoot anyone else, apart from the two unfortunate crossfires, however as the situation was escalated by police we had no option but to defend ourselves. Not sure where the claims of MASS RDM have came from, considering only two civilians, out of the 20+ civilians in the area were killed by plebs (due to unfortunate crossfire as seen in the videos) in the first two minutes of the gunfight.

Understood. Video will not be handled as evidence as it does not have any sound to it.

We will procceed with the evidence at hand when we have time. Yet again i ask for the understanding that we both work and it cna take up to the weeken before we have a 
result on this.

If thethe parties willing to talk to eachother and/or liase, please do and update in this thread. (Only involved parties)

Understood. Video will not be handled as evidence as it does not have any sound to it.
How can the video not be considered as evidence? It can either prove or disprove our accounts, don't dismiss evidence because it doesn't have sound, it is still valuable evidence. And it gives better understanding to this situation, i.e. cross-referencing our accounts. The video provided by Kayn still shows key moments of our actions, all it doesn't show is the mutually agreed vocal interaction between the Police and the Plebs.

By not considering that video as evidence, you are opening up the doors to misinterpretation of the entire situation, potentially falsely implicating myself or the plebs in RDM and biasing a report. I urge yourself and the staff team to take into account all footage and accounts provided by those involved. 

I'm sorry, I just don't think that a video having no sound is a good enough reason to throw it out. 

I´m happy to talk it out, completely up to @YoCoif he wishes to do so.

I'm available to liaise at any time. 

@Kaynhe’s just trying to collate as much data to establish what happened. 

we don’t know the reasoning why he is asking for the video evidence and we know what they say about assumptions so let’s reserve any judgements.

anyways, @Stavik nothing has changed since my original liaisons with the people involved so I don’t feel it necessary to revisit. I imagine you can probably lock this report until you come to a decision. 

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back