What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - shifix - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so done with you. We are called out to come to teamspeak to solve the situation. We come to the channel and we are met with your unwillingness.

Its quite simple we get accused at it seemed were wrong. Yes we admit that but thats after we have all the pieces.

PIECES YOU NEVER WANTED TO POST DURING THE DISCUSSION ON TEAMSPEAK.

You simply said something along the lines off : "i dont want to upload because i have to stop playing".

You repeated this a couple of times.

You responded with it takes really long. Which seemed a lie because after i left your teamspeak channel you link your pov in the chat with me. Thats why i said : that took long o_O

If only you sis that 15 minutes earlyer everything would have been resolved. Instead of this you decline our requests and head straight for the forums. 

Really mature behaviour for an " gang representative"

Im so done with you. We are called out to come to teamspeak to solve the situation. We come to the channel and we are met with your unwillingness.

Its quite simple we get accused at it seemed were wrong. Yes we admit that but thats after we have all the pieces.

PIECES YOU NEVER WANTED TO POST DURING THE DISCUSSION ON TEAMSPEAK.

You simply said something along the lines off : "i dont want to upload because i have to stop playing".

You repeated this a couple of times.

You responded with it takes really long. Which seemed a lie because after i left your teamspeak channel you link your pov in the chat with me. Thats why i said : that took long o_O

If only you sis that 15 minutes earlyer everything would have been resolved. Instead of this you decline our requests and head straight for the forums. 

Really mature behaviour for an " gang representative"
at the end i said the video will take a really long time if i would upload 15min, 2 video's of 20 sec were not a problem

at the end i said the video will take a really long time if i would upload 15min, 2 video's of 20 sec were not a problem
Then why diddnt you upload your 20 sec videos. This is bothering me the entire time??????

You could have shown those shots were not from your gang. We could check our vids for faults and we would have came to the same conclusion as we would have now.

Us admitting an mistake and wanting to comp for lost gear.

Again instead of this you take an hostile position and it had to be brought to the forums.

Then why diddnt you upload your 20 sec videos. This is bothering me the entire time??????

You could have shown those shots were not from your gang. We could check our vids for faults and we would have came to the same conclusion as we would have now.

Us admitting an mistake and wanting to comp for lost gear.

Again instead of this you take an hostile position and it had to be brought to the forums.
you told me to report you and take it forms.

<21:52:02> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": im pretty sure the shots were comming from your lads and im happy to defend this on the forum

you told me to report you and take it forms.

<21:52:02> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": im pretty sure the shots were comming from your lads and im happy to defend this on the forum
Again all AFTER the fact we were trying to talk to you lot in the teamspeak channel. But this fact doesnt land with you. You keep talking around that but im done i see that you cannot see reason in teamspeak and you cannot see reason here.

Again all AFTER the fact we were trying to talk to you lot in the teamspeak channel. But this fact doesnt land with you. You keep talking around that but im done i see that you cannot see reason in teamspeak and you cannot see reason here.
i might be talking around a conversation i dont remember, yet you are trying to find excuses for what you have done

i might be talking around a conversation i dont remember, yet you are trying to find excuses for what you have done
HOW are these excuses. Your behaviour is the worst. I said: I WILL comp you if the admin doesnt see that as an initiation. Now stop replying and let the admin decide. Period.

HOW are these excuses. Your behaviour is the worst. I said: I WILL comp you if the admin doesnt see that as an initiation. Now stop replying and let the admin decide. Period.
i will respond as i see fit, untill a staff member locks this.

how are these excuses? you were litterly coming with owhhh valueing lifeeee owwwh this owwh that. thats how.

Firstly, I would like to say that I have watched this video multiple times in slow-motion and we have come to the following conclusion.

Now @Ba Ba Ya Ga you claim that the truck was hit from the right-hand side, but in the video at no point do you see any bullets hit either the metal or the tyres (You would see either a spark or smoke in-game from the impact). Furthermore, in the other videos provided, you also see that the only person on the map within that group attacking you was T I Shacky. Therefore, we have confirmed that the first shots in this situation was from [NV] Shifix, hitting the front of your friends Hemmt before downing [NV] Shifix and have confirmed that this is a breach of the following two rules 2.2 & 7.1.3.

Now usually I would take action here but in the post, it seems that @killersky & @Shifix have agreed that they will both accept compensation after a staff opinion. Therefore, I will be extending this into a compensation request and total the money in accordance to what I see in the evidence.

@TCK Matt will be completing this transfer of money between @Shifix and @Shacky. (You do not need to compensate each other in-game, this will be dealt with internally through Matt the admin.)

Compensation confirmed:

MK18 - £230,000

7.62 Suppressor - £180,000

Bipod - £15,000

RCO - £7,000

Total – £432,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back