What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Jaegern - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon

Your In-game name

(SOS) PFC. Aethon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Jaegern

Date of the incident

09/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving around the airport area when I saw an explosion and decided to take a look. On my way I hear shots a few hundred metres away but I don't see anyone and the shots aren't that near. I see an AR is dead and drive towards him. Before I get out of the car I get sprayed by SI Jaegern.

Tried to resolve but was told I was involving myself by driving near - however I saw no shots or armed rebels/police nearby, and the AR man had clearly died to an explosion. I was not armed and was still in my car when I was shot by SI Jaegern.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/F0CCxV-H0nM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As i told you, unsuppressed mk1 shots exactly 73 meters from where i was, you decided to sneak up next to me. If you hear shots, gtfo. Common sense. And you can clearly hear all the shots in the video aswell. 

As i told you, unsuppressed mk1 shots exactly 73 meters from where i was, you decided to sneak up next to me. If you hear shots, gtfo. Common sense. And you can clearly hear all the shots in the video aswell. 
I was unarmed (except for my holstered rook) and in my car when I was shot. There was no visible crossfire, and I had no reason to believe the shots were connected to the AR man's body. I was not involving myself in the fight whatsoever, nor was I trolling by driving around in circles. This was simple RDM.

Btw, sneaky little keychain at 1m35s ish

Also to argue my case, there where loads of involved veichles around. Then you sneak up pretty next up to me

I advice you, when you hear shots very close nearby, dont go that direction

It is clear from the footage that Aethon is not involved, never was and was probably never going to be. You had no identification that he was a fair target but you shot anyway with no role play having been provided. Thus committing RDM. 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

@SI JAEGARN you have been banned for 24 hours under 2.2 for clear-cut RDM. 

Aethon 
You clearly use your keychain which falls under 

[SIZE=medium](4.2) [/SIZE]Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags or keychains. Police, NHS and Poseidon ranks and collar numbers are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)

As such you will also recieve a 24 hour ban. 

Thank you for your report. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back