What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - spoof, honey badger,hippo - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

Your In-game name

K I E R A N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

spoof, honey badger ,hippo, lolitsmark 

Date of the incident

04/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

23:30

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we was going to rob ppl at drug dealer near pyrgros when they ran away to the HMS, we landed and went to speak with them honey badger was the one that initiated on my friend as you can see in the video he was told twice to put his gun on his back not to long after they open fire 

it is down to the initiating party to make sure that when they are initiating on someone that the person can hear all demands made and as you see in the video nothing is said that made us believe we were being threatened.

we break into there gang base when we had killed around 7 of them seconds later there is no one online 

spoof and hippo then proceed to break nlr and return to the ship, in the first video you see that they were killed by squidward then a few mins later they return

they stated in ts that they thaught it was ok to come back because there was no active situation going on as stated in the rules you have to be over 1k from where you died for a 15 mins clearly they were around 30 meters. 

As you can see in the final video that I uploaded you can clearly see that we were bolt cutting the door so there was definitely people online at the time we started to break into it a min or two later you see me go over because I heard someone say that they have logged off, I try to access the inventory and it says no one is home 

all of the above are being reported for combat logging.(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

it would seem to me that logging out to save gear is not only what you have on your person but what you have inside of your gangbase as you see in the video we were not able to get the 7 million in unlaunded cash nor the drugs as when we went back into the inventory no one was home 

honeybadger is also being reported for rdm 2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

spoof and hippo are also being reported for NLR 

[SIZE=medium]5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends &amp; gang members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]would just like to point out that the initiation that you Hear me make is not to the people on the boat but to one of there friend near the drug dealer, if evidence is needed of this I have recording of it from my pov[/SIZE]

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&amp;v=WGLGKRSn9dY&amp;feature=youtu.be  initiation 
https://gyazo.com/9da21a31b0b79fbf081163bd751fd017 proof of them being online
https://gyazo.com/71f827dd0ae005d6dd9bab534a79cb29 proof of no one online
https://plays.tv/s/M-RUZykiEAL3 breaking nlr
https://plays.tv/video/5c0722081045e210f1/logging-off   video of no one online would like to apologise about my heavy breathing XD
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We was going to rob ppl at drug dealer near pyrgros when they ran away to the HMS,
Good you mentioned it, that was right before we met at the HMS insurgent. 

As far as i'm aware you cannot expect a helicopter that is not on the ground to hear a voice initiation, which is why rule 7.1.7 exists. When your group arrived i pulled out of there for a moment, you had plenty of time to fire warning shots at that moment. When no warning shots were fired i flew back to my truck to slingload it. Whilst getting close i heard someone say my windows would be blown out if i took the truck, but again, I'm under the impression that this is by no means a valid initiation against a helicopter that is in flight. However, when I pulled out of there because shots were fired and I obviously aborted the attempt to take my truck the barrage of bullets didn't stop for an extended period of time which nearly took out my rotors and killed me, which would classify as attempt to RDM.

(7.1.7) Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.

https://plays.tv/video/5c09613262d465a4e4/first-contact-at-dealer

we landed and went to speak with them honey badger was the one that initiated on my friend as you can see in the video he was told twice to put his gun on his back not to long after they open fire 

it is down to the initiating party to make sure that when they are initiating on someone that the person can hear all demands made and as you see in the video nothing is said that made us believe we were being threatened.

I'd surely say the RP from both of our groups could've been much better in that situation, but after multiple requests to take your guns down were made (and declined) Honeybadger proceeded to say "Put your gun on your back or you will be fired upon" (https://plays.tv/video/5c0964533737725317/honeybadger-informing-them-upcoming-fire-if-guns-werent-put-away) and you kept running away, after which shots were fired and a gunfight started. 

Yes, it is not a high quality RP situation but I feel like the previous encounter at the dealer and the lack of fun RP/interaction at the insurgent set a tone for the entire situation we were involved in.

In your video (https://youtu.be/WGLGKRSn9dY) it is impossible to hear the last part though ( or you will be fired upon) as audio drops out immidiately after " Put your gun on your back" instead of slowly fading, (see below) whilst you were still in the nearby vicinity and in-game earplugs don't affect VON volume. I'm not sure what happened here, might be some sound settings, as all voices were difficult to hear, but i'd like to point out that a direct order and a consequence in case of failure to comply was given. 

e4762d912591cb386b71fc422dcfc8e8.png

Futhermore, yes. When all the involved players died (i believe it was Squidward who was last standing and traded lives with HoneyBadger) and the situation was effectively over, 2 of our members did indeed respawn at the base as we wanted to re-gear, which we always do there, and continue with our lives. When we found another player on the deck of the ship we didnt resist/engage him as we were aware of the NLR-timer. He proceeded to tell us that if we were to get in the helicopters to fly away he would kill us, followed by telling us he would kill everyone if we didnt leave. Under these conflicting orders we didn't take action and were indeed killed.

As we managed to pick up from your earlier conversations nobody had boltcutters we simply considered this situation a poor gunfight with no winners and a few people (not everyone) went off for the night. 

it would seem to me that logging out to save gear is not only what you have on your person but what you have inside of your gangbase as you see in the video we were not able to get the 7 million in unlaunded cash nor the drugs as when we went back into the inventory no one was home 
At a later point in time one of our gangmembers went to our base and noted that the weed was still there but the 7m cash was gone, can a admin verify who took it?

(7.1.7) Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.

pretty common sence this tbh you was 9 meters from the ground when I start to initiate , you can clearly hear my initiation in your video and is not my fault that your friends start talking over me,

“I'd surely say the RP from both of our groups could've been much better in that situation, but after multiple requests to take your guns down were made (and declined) Honeybadger proceeded to say "Put your gun on your back or you will be fired upon" (https://plays.tv/video/5c0964533737725317/honeybadger-informing-them-upcoming-fire-if-guns-werent-put-away) and you kept running away, after which shots were fired and a gunfight started. ” 

yes you said put your gun down you don’t say anything for like 5 seconds then u threaten his life, it is down to the initiating party to make sure we hear the initiation, clearly you carried on to initiate when he has walked away and can no longer hear you.

“As we managed to pick up from your earlier conversations nobody had boltcutters we simply considered this situation a poor gunfight with no winners and a few people (not everyone) went off for the night. ” 

really ly you can clearly see in the screen shots and he video that we broke into the building and ppl were online a min later no one was, how can you even say not everyone logged off when there efficient evidence proving otherwise ?

“At a later point in time one of our gangmembers went to our base and noted that the weed was still there but the 7m cash was gone, can a admin verify who took it?”

do you have proof of this because as far as myself and my gang are aware nothing was taken from your base because you all logged off the server,

So you took a trophy picture of the raid on our base, so as you were recording, can you show a video that shows you not taking the money after taking the picture ?

That is not my picture as you see in my video I’m lockpicking the helicopter whilst my friend is breaking in and as you also see in my video is yes I do try to access the storage, guess what I couldn’t because no one was online, tbh I’m not bothered about the money you guys broke 3 different rules in the matter of minutes maybe you should be trying to justify your actions other than going on about the money.

i will no longer reply unless asked to by a member of staff as I have made my points 👍

I've explained our side of the story, seeing as you dont want to comment on the audio which cut off right before the consequence was given, while we had all the reason to assume you heard it,  have no additional questions other than asking us to prove a negative whilst an admin was asked to confirm it and seem to have no means to resolve it with us.

I, as a representative of Ground Branch also made our points and will only response to staff questions from this point forward. 

I would like to note, for the staff members judging this case, that his gang has been targetting us for the past week and do everything in their power to interrupt our operations with low quality RP, toxic behaviour and even went as far as demanding a large payment for it to stop. We haven't reported any of this as we don't like to see active community members get banned from the server and there's no way Wilco would allow a 6th ban-appeal.

I've explained our side of the story, seeing as you dont want to comment on the audio which cut off right before the consequence was given, while we had all the reason to assume you heard it,  have no additional questions other than asking us to prove a negative whilst an admin was asked to confirm it and seem to have no means to resolve it with us.

I, as a representative of Ground Branch also made our points and will only response to staff questions from this point forward. 

I would like to note, for the staff members judging this case, that his gang has been targetting us for the past week and do everything in their power to interrupt our operations with low quality RP, toxic behaviour and even went as far as demanding a large payment for it to stop. We haven't reported any of this as we don't like to see active community members get banned from the server and there's no way Wilco would allow a 6th ban-appeal.
Hahaha what has my perm unban appeal got to do with any of this please tell me?? 

Everything was was done in roleplay, we went and had a chat with your leader and offered him a simple deal, we are rebels we target anyone and everyone, we haven’t targeted one gang or person  if we see people doing runs in 3 hurons of course we are going to try robbing it. 

Thers nothing that you have against me or my gang members so I suggest you stop picking at little things and leave it to staff from here 

the video is not from my POV so I can not say anything about it all I can say is that we are not stupid enough to tamper with evidence , as you see in your video he was a fair distance away from you how do u expect him to of heard the threat to his life ???? As I have already said it is down to you to make sure he hears the initiation not us,shouldn’t be  making accusations like this unless you have actual sufficient evidence other than a screen shot of the being no sound, maybe it shows no sound because he is no where close to your initiation 

You and your gang are the ones that have breached the rules not us !!!!

,shouldn’t be  making accusations like this unless you have actual sufficient evidence other than a screen shot of the being no sound,
I'd just like to state we are not making any accusations. Merely stating our views on the matter. 

Currently the evidence gives me an idea of what's happening/what has happened. However it doesn't give me the complete image since it's all fragments. Seeing you use plays.tv you have your whole gameplay recorded. Could you upload a video of the whole situation. This is so that I can get timeframes, further rulebreaks, more time before the shooting etc. Since currently I can't create a complete image. 

@K I E R A N

@KingGodDiabloZ I don’t have anymore evidence as my friend ha deleted his videos due to not thinki. Anything else was needed as for my video I arrived mid gunfight so don’t have a recording of the initiation cheers 🙂

The evidence that we needed is linked above  everything else from my friends POV was deleted 

Well, seeing as he was involved in the situation for which you are reporting us and he destroyed evidence before the report has been resolved, i think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back