What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TN]POD - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrr

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

durrrr

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TN]POD

Date of the incident

11/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So , i ziptied him , near weed processing, he robbed , rmd someone i guess,
what happen , me and OneShot , came to process , he was running whit hand gun , i ziptied him , while was talking he DC.
i wasnt able try to talk whit him , cause he wasnt on teamsepak , and havent showed up,
but saw in side chat , someone was complaining about him , guess he rmd someone.
So rule he break , he DC while was ziptied.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/xd5fr8m.jpg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello.

Yes I remember the incident in question. I was indeed at the processing as the screenshot indicates. Sorry to say my connection to the server dropped at the moment in question. If your remember I was actually trying to talk to you and engage you in roleplay at the moment of disconnect. Saying the words "Who exactly are you?" 

Your screen shot only shows that I was there. And no evidence of me, according to you of me combat logging. As for the accusation of Random death matching on my part. I had only just had someone try to rob me at gun point, and defended my self in roleplay. before you raced in and ambushed me. 

The account you offered here even states that you did not witness the event. Nor did the event happen to you. The evidence you offered above doesn't show anything close to the effect of me Random death matching, or Combat logging. Its just a screen shot of  my avatar laying on the ground. 

Yes there was someone complaining in the side chat about being killed. I assume he was understandably a bit upset about dying to someone he was trying to rob. Whilst in the middle of earning in game money. Who I point out hasn't come forward themselves with any evidence of the event in question or reporting it.

However. If you responded to side chat and raced up there to get catch someone  you thought of RDM (Random death match, that could possibly be Considered as meta gaming 

Hello.

Yes I remember the incident in question. I was indeed at the processing as the screenshot indicates. Sorry to say my connection to the server dropped at the moment in question. If your remember I was actually trying to talk to you and engage you in roleplay at the moment of disconnect. Saying the words "Who exactly are you?" 

Your screen shot only shows that I was there. And no evidence of me, according to you of me combat logging. As for the accusation of Random death matching on my part. I had only just had someone try to rob me at gun point, and defended my self in roleplay. before you raced in and ambushed me. 

The account you offered here even states that you did not witness the event. Nor did the event happen to you. The evidence you offered above doesn't show anything close to the effect of me Random death matching, or Combat logging. Its just a screen shot of  my avatar laying on the ground. 

Yes there was someone complaining in the side chat about being killed. I assume he was understandably a bit upset about dying to someone he was trying to rob. Whilst in the middle of earning in game money. Who I point out hasn't come forward themselves with any evidence of the event in question or reporting it.

However. If you responded to side chat and raced up there to get catch someone  you thought of RDM (Random death match, that could possibly be Considered as meta gaming 
The wasnt any metagame , cause me and oneshot already were going there just to check whats happening , and onoshot can prove also that you combatlogged while was restrain.

As I said. I got a battle eye not responding disconnect from the server. It couldn't be help. I apologies if it ruined your experience of that gaming moment. Hope in the future we get another chance to have a proper role play interaction.   

Last edited by a moderator:
@PodIf your battle eye did stop responding it would say battle eye not responding disconnect in side chat. like this
d1cdb4529c1fadc50742dc97f115c785.png

but your doesn't say that at all
13e8ba9a541e54973baa59797ad68e40.png

xd5fr8m.jpg

why didnt you try to contact us ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you did disconnect, as it should give you a message saying you had a battle eye issue.

The fact that you did not attempt to contact them to return after this fault is where you fall short.

If you have any evidence to prove otherwise @Podyou can post it in an unban appeal. 

Report Approved

76561198044547087 Steam ID

4b67c5efa66f33881d5662cf7c3ea2e5 BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back